mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
When the heck comes "that crazy night" ? I have all conditions reached for it (according to old Walkthroughs) but it just doesn't happen. I even have Ms Cooper on map again but I'm told i must first accomplish the crazy night mission to go there. On what week day does that crazy night happen?

How i hate to have to play the whole game again after i had it all done... I don't even know if there is any new content in version v3.1 to make it worth trying to get to it. A lot of girls are show as having no more missions and "more to come in nex versions". But.. I already AM in the next version, so what the heck is it there as content if all paths are done?

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
When the heck comes "that crazy night" ? I have all conditions reached for it (according to old Walkthroughs) but it just doesn't happen. I even have Ms Cooper on map again but I'm told i must first accomplish the crazy night mission to go there. On what week day does that crazy night happen?
If all conditions are met you have to go to Gina's room on Friday night.

Reactions: Porcus Dev

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
On another note in the english version, the right side of the menu in the Fashion Store is in spanish:

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
If all conditions are met you have to go to Gina's room on Friday night.
Not working!
I go to Gina's room on Friday night and get this:
And if i go 1 hour later (at midnight) I get this:

The conditions :
I quote from previous posted WT:

The requirements to see the big scene with Gina are:
– Completing the scenes with Ms Cooper
– 30 sex skill points (obtained with Ms Cooper and other forms)
– Having seen the special scene with Jessy in her room (final v0.2.1)

I have 50 sex skills points and I have seen the Jessy scene.

As for Ms Cooper i did all the scenes with her that I was allowed to do. At this time Ms Cooper's house with Ms Cooper inside still appears on map but if i try to go there I am told I must first have the crazy night scene with Gina done. If this Ms Cooper scene is required to get to the crazy night scene how can i do it if i must have done the crazy night before in order to do it?

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
Not working!
I go to Gina's room on Friday night and get this:
And if i go 1 hour later (at midnight) I get this:

The conditions :
I quote from previous posted WT:

The requirements to see the big scene with Gina are:
– Completing the scenes with Ms Cooper
– 30 sex skill points (obtained with Ms Cooper and other forms)
– Having seen the special scene with Jessy in her room (final v0.2.1)

I have 50 sex skills points and I have seen the Jessy scene.

As for Ms Cooper i did all the scenes with her that I was allowed to do. At this time Ms Cooper's house with Ms Cooper inside still appears on map but if i try to go there I am told I must first have the crazy night scene with Gina done. If this Ms Cooper scene is required to get to the crazy night scene how can i do it if i must have done the crazy night before in order to do it?
Did you complete all Jessy's fieriness quests?

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
I don't know which those are but i had the scene with Jessy in her room. Should i have gotten that scene without completing all that has to be completed with Jessy?

This is what I see by Jessy:

And this is my save from Friday Noon
View attachment 855434 View attachment 855434
The conditionals to be able to see the scene "That Crazy Night" are:
- Sexual ability points >= 30
- Complete Ms Cooper's missions until she asks to see that scene
- Accept Jessy's offer
- To have completed Gina's missions regarding her studies
- To have completed Gina's missions regarding her hobbies

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
The conditionals to be able to see the scene "That Crazy Night" are:
- Sexual ability points >= 30
- Complete Ms Cooper's missions until she asks to see that scene
- Accept Jessy's offer
- To have completed Gina's missions regarding her studies
- To have completed Gina's missions regarding her hobbies
That would mean that mgomez (who is probably Porcus) doesn't know what hes talking about, see his post about the conditions here: https://f95zone.to/threads/big-citys-pleasures-v0-3-1-porcus.16290/post-2422185. The conditions you mention are not mentioned there.

As for the conditions you mention, I don't understand this condition: "- Complete Ms Cooper's missions until she asks to see that scene"
WHICH SCENE should she ask to see??? And how can i go on with Ms Cooper when i am told i must have the crazy night completet to be allowed to go on with Ms Cooper and in order to have the crazy night completed i must have completed Ms Cooper.. Now really..

And by Gina i see the followings:
The studies missions are all checked and I did spy her by yoga 4X, not only 3 times but that is still locked.

I did indeed not yet accepted Jessy's offer but that was nowhere mentioned as a requirement.. will try to do that and to spy again and again and again on Gina. (was this version not supposed to avoid repetitions?)

PS: when and where can i accept Jessy's offer?
EDIT
I found that and accepted. It was Friday instead of going to Gina's room lol. Let's see if that helps for next Friday..
But please do explain this requirement:
"- Complete Ms Cooper's missions until she asks to see that scene"
WHICH SCENE should she ask to see???

And i repeat at this time I am not allowed to visit Ms Cooper till I accomplish the crazy night, so in case she will ask to see THAT crazy night scene, there is no way i can show it to her because in order to acomplish that scene i must have finished Ms Cooper.. which i cannot do if i don't have that crazy night scene , which i can not have if i dont complete Ms Cooper, which i can not do if i dont have the crazy night and so on....

BTW in those 3 sessions with Ms Cooper in the basement i never saw a video. Dunno if that is normal.

Last edited:

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
That would mean that mgomez (who is probably Porcus) doesn't know what hes talking about, see his post about the conditions here: https://f95zone.to/threads/big-citys-pleasures-v0-3-1-porcus.16290/post-2422185. The conditions you mention are not mentioned there.
Yep, that's me :LOL:

Sometimes the conditionals can change in the new version, I just haven't had time (which I don't have much) to modify the requirements mentioned there.
Although I already warn that these are old guides/helps, and that the best thing is to look at the quests in the game.

It's true that in some of them you could give more details of how to overcome them, but it's also true that writing all these requirements in the game's quest would result in very long lines of text, lol

As for the conditions you mention, I don't understand this condition: "- Complete Ms Cooper's missions until she asks to see that scene"
WHICH SCENE should she ask to see??? And how can i go on with Ms Cooper when i am told i must have the crazy night completet to be allowed to go on with Ms Cooper and in order to have the crazy night completed i must have completed Ms Cooper.. Now really..
I mean precisely to do all Ms cooper's quests until you can't anymore because you need to do Gina's "That Crazy Night" quest.

The studies missions are all checked and I did spy her by yoga 4X, not only 3 times but that is still locked.

I did indeed not yet accepted Jessy's offer but that was nowhere mentioned as a requirement.. will try to do that and to spy again and again and again on Gina. (was this version not supposed to avoid repetitions?)
So what you need to do to see that scene of Gina is clear:
- Accept Jessy's offer
- Finish the yoga missions

As for the yoga missions, you must repeat it 3 times because something different will happen; and when that happens you will be able to continue (3 repetitions doesn't seem to me to be much, besides the fact that the MC's dialogue has been reduced in order to not be repetitive, and that it leads to a new scene).

3 times should be enough for you to continue, but you have to spy on her until the end and not leave before.

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017

BTW, don't forget to visit Gina at night, because it's an optional quest and at the end of Gina's current quests it will be blocked and you won't be able to do it... and it's worth it :p

Wullftarki

Aug 24, 2020
i have a problem or maybe it's an bug.

I cannot go to the studio in the afternoon. Anyone as an idea to resolve this bug?

Sorry if my english is not good, it's not my native language. I'm french ;)

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017

EDIT
I found that and accepted. It was Friday instead of going to Gina's room lol. Let's see if that helps for next Friday..
But please do explain this requirement:
"- Complete Ms Cooper's missions until she asks to see that scene"
WHICH SCENE should she ask to see???

And i repeat at this time I am not allowed to visit Ms Cooper till I accomplish the crazy night, so in case she will ask to see THAT crazy night scene, there is no way i can show it to her because in order to acomplish that scene i must have finished Ms Cooper.. which i cannot do if i don't have that crazy night scene , which i can not have if i dont complete Ms Cooper, which i can not do if i dont have the crazy night and so on....

BTW in those 3 sessions with Ms Cooper in the basement i never saw a video. Dunno if that is normal.
Post updated:
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-citys-pleasures-v0-3-1-porcus.16290/page-108#post-2422185

I cannot go to the studio in the afternoon. Anyone as an idea to resolve this bug?

Reply to Cassie's last message, on the smartphone, open her messages, go to the last one and press the small white arrow in the lower right corner.

Reactions: lemonfreak

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018

Not a bug, you've simply missed a step. Go to your room, click on the phone and reply to Cassie's message

EDIT - ninja'd :LOL:

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Not a bug, you've simply missed a step. Go to your room, click on the phone and reply to Cassie's message
Well, actually yes, it shows Cassie's image on the map and that's what's confusing, if it didn't show up the player would probably check the mansages and try to do something, I guess :p

EDIT - ninja'd :LOL:
:LOL::LOL::LOL:

You know, always willing to answer the same questions
tenor.gif
;):ROFLMAO:

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Well, actually yes, it shows Cassie's image on the map and that's what's confusing, if it didn't show up the player would probably check the mansages and try to do something, I guess :p

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

You know, always willing to answer the same questions
View attachment 855498
;):ROFLMAO:
I've said it before but the phone really should be accessible everywhere (maybe not in class) since it's a mobile, not a landline.

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
so this update ends with the same ending from the one before where you leave the room and think about your upcoming date to gina wasnt anything new for me for this last update

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
so this update ends with the same ending from the one before where you leave the room and think about your upcoming date to gina wasnt anything new for me for this last update
Check the OP changelog, there are more than 500 new images and almost 100 new animations, lol

There are new scenes with Charlene, new scenes with Olivia, a new photo shoot with Cassie, new yoga scenes with Gina, and lots of "action" and fun with Jessy.

Apart from all this, there have been great changes in programming and aesthetics.

I know that some of you expected the continuation of the end of v0.2.4c, but in Patreon I already warned about what would be in this version... we couldn't continue with the main story of the game without making all these changes first.

Reactions: Alfius

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
I mean precisely to do all Ms cooper's quests until you can't anymore because you need to do Gina's "That Crazy Night" quest.

So what you need to do to see that scene of Gina is clear:
- Accept Jessy's offer
- Finish the yoga missions

As for the yoga missions, you must repeat it 3 times because something different will happen; and when that happens you will be able to continue (3 repetitions doesn't seem to me to be much, besides the fact that the MC's dialogue has been reduced in order to not be repetitive, and that it leads to a new scene).

3 times should be enough for you to continue, but you have to spy on her until the end and not leave before.
OK i accepted Jessy and met Sandra and I'm exactly at that point where i can't do more Ms Cooper quests because i don't have the crazy night.

Problem with the yoga is that sometimes I only looked and some other times I talked with her because talking brings points and looking doesn't. But I never left. So if i should only look and never talk in order to finish that quest, then i should maybe do 1 more.. Will something else happen if i only look and not talk 3 times?

3.10 star(s) 93 Votes