Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
Thanks again, I'm glad to know that the scenes with Gina create emotions in the player, it is what I was looking for, although one never knows if it will be achieved :p

From what you say is just like I thought, it's about the scenes on Friday where they are in Gina's room and you can choose whether or not to see what they are doing... d'oh! it wasn't my intention that there would be such an abrupt jump from the first time you see them at the welcome party until the date, I just wanted to delay a bit the possibility of spying on them on Friday, I guess I didn't calculate properly the time/variable used, I'll check it ;)

Undoubtedly the "anti NTR" can make pressure, lol, and I understand that it should be an optional thing, and so it will be to satisfy everyone (although some will continue to complain) ... what bothers me is that the first scene between Gina and Scott is considered NTR, since at that time it isn't, and when the protagonists begin to show feelings with each other, it's optional to spy on them or not ... although obviously, we all know what they do in the room, well, they are a couple, they will not be playing tic-tac-toe, lol :ROFLMAO:
So if we go with her we get sloppy seconds plus what is the point in wanting to spy on them seems like a really stupid cucky option to me.

Reactions: magus448

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
So if we go with her we get sloppy seconds plus what is the point in wanting to spy on them seems like a really stupid cucky option to me.
You have a fucking weird definition of sloppy seconds, MC and Gina don't sleep with each other until weeks after that scene :FacePalm:

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
True true but i am still right though you are basically getting that guys left overs man. lol Wondering how much content is in the game at the moment.
I don't know how that would sound if I heard you say it but, in text, it seems like you consider any woman who isn't a virgin to be tainted somehow. Not cool, dude.

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
twist it this or that way... the moment you call it 'leftovers' you strongly imply you expect to be the first one in any girl's bed...
Not only that... but the same can be said about the MC... by the time he actually gets some action with Gina, he's just about every other character's leftovers...

And of course you are allowed to not like a character in a game, personally I dislike this Scott dude with a vengeance, he's the poster boy for the entitlement generation.

and there's a substantial amount of content, if you make the right choices to unlock it. True, there's still more to come, but what is here now is enough to keep you busy for a fair few days average play time

Last edited:
Reactions: Alfius

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
On my 2nd playthrough of 0.3.1 and doing the path with Charlene. Don't remember if I got this the 1st time through but think I did. During the visit where she reveals having bought a Cosplay costume after you telling her they'd look better on her and she's about to fetch it from her hiding spot, I get a scene where she jumps up at Tony, giving him a big hug and the text 'NOT AVAILABLE IN THIS VERSION' shows. Doesn't seem to interfere with the VN and story line, clicking progresses to next scene where she's about to get the costume from her hiding spot in the closet.
If however I choose to tell her that she's prettier than the girls on those posters,the next scenes are different and that text does NOT appear.

So what is it that isn't available in this version? Can't be much since they're both still wearing their clothes in the next scene. I suspect it's the Cosplay costume since what she ends up wearing is even less fashionable than the clothes she already had on. That plus the 'thought' "Oh! How nice, I'll start with this one." implies she has more than one outfit while she just told the MC she only had the one Cosplay costume. That response actually fits much better in context if you selected to tell her she's prettier than those postergirls

This visit already feels weird, after the talk about her studies and dropping the philosophical remark, having only the option to ask about her sex life left, she reacts as if she just opened the front door, saying "Tony! You came back!" which feels totally out of place at this point.
And the English translation in this visit...[cringing]

Last edited:

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
So this game died for android?
The links for the Android version, along with those for PC/Linux and MAC, are in ... to say that the game is dead for android just because the links haven't been leaked here could confuse people :p

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Hi people,

It's an honor for me to announce the creation of a special animation to celebrate surpassing the 250 patrons :giggle:

Here a little bit of teasing :devilish::ROFLMAO:
F95 Teasing, lol - Country Soul - 250 patrons celebration.jpg

4K quality; it couldn't be less for my girls' moves... and believe me, they move EVERYTHING (if you know what I mean :devilish:)

You can enjoy it here, for the modest amount of $1 :p

Join us and help us to grow :giggle:;)

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
[SNIP] I found out what happened, no 'bug' :p. Forgot I added some "extra's" which probably are responsible for the Becky&Meg part.

There is however a real issue. In this stage of the story I have completed all of the scenes with Cassy, but I have gotten several times the message that a new mission with Cassy had been unlocked yet there's no new mission added (all the ones there are completed, green and checkmarked)

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 93 Votes