Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
OK i accepted Jessy and met Sandra and I'm exactly at that point where i can't do more Ms Cooper quests because i don't have the crazy night.

Problem with the yoga is that sometimes I only looked and some other times I talked with her because talking brings points and looking doesn't. But I never left. So if i should only look and never talk in order to finish that quest, then i should maybe do 1 more.. Will something else happen if i only look and not talk 3 times?
The order, if I remember correctly, is:
- Talking to her
- Spy on her 3 times until the end
- Talk to her again (that will trigger the new yoga scenes)

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Well, actually yes, it shows Cassie's image on the map and that's what's confusing, if it didn't show up the player would probably check the mansages and try to do something, I guess :p
Yes that is the problem there.
1- showing just Cassie's picture without a place to go does look like a bug and confuses the player.
and MOST IMPORTANT:
2 - Cassie sent a lot of messages before and it was never required that the MC has to ANSWER a message in order to go on.This was the first time and as such it was UNUSUAL. And unusual things should generally be somehow "highlighted". That small sign at the bottom of Cassie's message on which we must click and replay to the message .. could mean anything.. or nothing.. YOU know what it is but the player doesn't know and since it is UNIQUE and not something usual or repeated, he can hardly imagine that he must for the first time replay to a message and that clicking that small thing would allow the replay. A button saying REPLAY on the phone's screen would have made things clear.

I told you already in previous occasions that you should never forget that the player does NOT KNOW what you know and things that are obvious for you might be not at all be obvious for anybody else. This is just another example.. :)

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Oh and yet another neverending repeating: Katia! I was already by those special exercises when i got a new mission to buy her a gift. The only gift i could GUESS and then find and buy was a new sports outfit an guess what.. After i gave her that gift we do again only the "recovery exercises" no choices anymore... How many more wekends till i finally come to that scene where she explains her "problem"?

EDIT:
I am tempted now to quick forward wole days in order to get to the weekends and finish the Gina yoga quest plus go on with Katia but I still have to get the crazy night (which at least i know on which day of the week will happen) but also the first web cam show with Jess and that one i don't know when it will happen. On what week day will that be please? And before or after the crazy night?

Last edited:

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
My God i go since hours from Saturday to Saturday to get through those mountains of Yoga. How many f'ckin levels of yoga with 3 parts each are there in total? Why is Yoga needed to get to finally fuck Gina and if it is, why the fuck is that not mentioned in any WT??? If I knew this from the beginning on i would have done yoga all the time but nobody said one word about it as a requirement for anything!

Who in his right mind can imagine that if you want to fuck the main female character you must do yoga every weekend , for months.. and in a "certain order"..

Dear Porcus please either remove the tons of repeating scenes that give 1 point (if any) OR write a fuckin' correct and complete WT! Such a nice game with such nice girls turned into TERROR by these repetitions without which you can't advance in the game.

And nobody tells you what's needed for what. Or if it tells you .. it's not right for the current version..
And if you manage to go through it and see all the scenes, the next version forces you to start again from the beginning and have again the same repetitions and problems.. coz the old saves don't load.. "great new programmer" indeed ...

Reactions: lachann

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
First off... I love the game.

I loved replaying it, and I like the new interface.

I was disappointed that the Gina story did not continue, but on the other hand, you can not always have everything in life. :)
Loved the other content that was added.

My other critique against the new update is the removal from Scot from the majority of the game... That took a lot away from the emotional punch of the night with Gina and the reconciliation a few weeks after. His menacing presence in the game helped to create the tension between the MC and Gina.
(I have a suspicion that the ant-NTR crowd had a say in this with threads to boycott the game. Personally I would caution against listening to those guys. If you take Scot out of the game, the sweetness of that moment with Gina becomes flat. It becomes a run of the mill romantic story instead of what it currently is. The sweet victory of that moment is made possible by the antagonist.). Just my opinion of course.

Love the game, that's why I raised my critiques. I love the love story between MC and Gina and can not wait for it to continue.
Jessy is of course also a big favourite!! Love her as well as well as Charlene! Not sure about Megan and Becky yet. They seems cute. We will see.

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Check the OP changelog, there are more than 500 new images and almost 100 new animations, lol

There are new scenes with Charlene, new scenes with Olivia, a new photo shoot with Cassie, new yoga scenes with Gina, and lots of "action" and fun with Jessy.

Apart from all this, there have been great changes in programming and aesthetics.

I know that some of you expected the continuation of the end of v0.2.4c, but in Patreon I already warned about what would be in this version... we couldn't continue with the main story of the game without making all these changes first.
The problem for me in recognizing any new content belonging to v3.1 is that by replaying the game i went quicker than first time with Olivia, Charlene, Katia and Cassie so that now (after Megan's visit to the City, but even before that) there is no quest anymore mentioned anywhere by any girl except the reconciliation with Gina.

So I don't know if the scenes i have seen with the girls mentioned above belonged to v. 2.4 or to v 3.1 and if these are the NEW content there is in this version OR are there more scenes to be seen?

I thought that maybe after the reconciliation scene the stats will be updated with new quests but as i red in other posts it seems that the reconciliation comes at the end of v.3.1, as it was in v2.4 so there's nothing else for me to see as part of v 3.1 if at this time i can see no other open quest except the reconciliation. Is that so?

And if yes, on what week day does the reconciliation happen and what triggers it please?

PS: In my game play i have the room of Alexia and her new roommate on the map since ages but nothing ever happens there, they are never home. Is there really no action with these girls in v 3.1?

PS2:
-any more scenes with Olivia in v3.1 after she tells MC she will call him to go to a party?
-any more scenes with Charlene in v3.1 after she gives MC new comics to read?
-any more scenes with Cassie in v3.1 after the "special session"?
-any more scenes with Katia in v3.1 after that very strange ( to say the least) handjob over pussy?

Last edited:

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Final note on v 3.1:
The good thing was that after training my patience along this (in fact) repeated version of the last version, i had enough patience left to not close the game immediately at the end and so ... I could enjoy that great dance of Sandra :)

You don't know what I'm talking about? Hmmm that's because you don't have enough patience.. :)

Such a pity that this big talent in rendering and animating is spent on tons of bounching boobs and butts (mostly covered by clothes) and once in a while a handjob or a blowjob. Only 2 real sex scenes in the whole game!

We can only hope that Porcus will grow up a little for the future versions and will stop making this game for only 12 years old kids. All those beautiful girls really deserve a good fuck, or 2 or 3.. and so do we!

Last edited:

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
First off... I love the game.

I loved replaying it, and I like the new interface.

I was disappointed that the Gina story did not continue, but on the other hand, you can not always have everything in life. :)
Loved the other content that was added.

My other critique against the new update is the removal from Scot from the majority of the game... That took a lot away from the emotional punch of the night with Gina and the reconciliation a few weeks after. His menacing presence in the game helped to create the tension between the MC and Gina.
(I have a suspicion that the ant-NTR crowd had a say in this with threads to boycott the game. Personally I would caution against listening to those guys. If you take Scot out of the game, the sweetness of that moment with Gina becomes flat. It becomes a run of the mill romantic story instead of what it currently is. The sweet victory of that moment is made possible by the antagonist.). Just my opinion of course.

Love the game, that's why I raised my critiques. I love the love story between MC and Gina and can not wait for it to continue.
Jessy is of course also a big favourite!! Love her as well as well as Charlene! Not sure about Megan and Becky yet. They seems cute. We will see.
Thanks! :)

What do you mean by Scott's content? There's the same :unsure:
Nothing has been changed in the new version with respect to him... he appears in the welcome party and in the date with Gina... the only thing that comes to my mind that could have changed is spying on Gina in her room when he is there, I remember that I changed some things there, but in order not to see him too soon... maybe that's what you mean? :unsure:

BTW, I also believe that a good story must have a good antagonist/villain
76b0a178dda8b90db187e40cb5588185.jpg
:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Reactions: Alfius

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Thanks! :)

What do you mean by Scott's content? There's the same :unsure:
Nothing has been changed in the new version with respect to him... he appears in the welcome party and in the date with Gina... the only thing that comes to my mind that could have changed is spying on Gina in her room when he is there, I remember that I changed some things there, but in order not to see him too soon... maybe that's what you mean? :unsure:

BTW, I also believe that a good story must have a good antagonist/villain
View attachment 857181
:LOL::LOL::LOL:
I just remember playing the original, and him being ever present. Not in your face, but in the back ground.
It kind of added to the tension between the MC and Gina.

It's been a couple of months since I played the original, So it can by my own memory as well, but I did quickly look at the previous versions and he used to sleep over on Fridays, constantly reminding us that he is in the picture.

This time around, you meet him (He's an ass and you wonder what Gina sees in him, then you see him with Olivia and Boom! he's gone, up until when you and Gina connects again. That's a long time in-game)

Your story is pretty good so far, and the 2 key moments with Gina was masterly done. I loved it.
I'm maybe just concern that you cave to the Anti-NTR crowd. (Some of them are starting to seriously piss me off)
I have seen on a few games recently where the OP states that this scene has been removed and that scene has been removed - So now there is no more "NTR" in the game. (It was never NTR to start of with, but that's besides the point)

I guess I'm just scared that you are moving in that direction, due to pressure and according to me, that will cause your story line to go from an excellent tensioned filled love story, to an average, run of the mill love story.

In any case, love your game. Gina and Jessy is awesome!

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
I just remember playing the original, and him being ever present. Not in your face, but in the back ground.
It kind of added to the tension between the MC and Gina.

It's been a couple of months since I played the original, So it can by my own memory as well, but I did quickly look at the previous versions and he used to sleep over on Fridays, constantly reminding us that he is in the picture.

This time around, you meet him (He's an ass and you wonder what Gina sees in him, then you see him with Olivia and Boom! he's gone, up until when you and Gina connects again. That's a long time in-game)

Your story is pretty good so far, and the 2 key moments with Gina was masterly done. I loved it.
I'm maybe just concern that you cave to the Anti-NTR crowd. (Some of them are starting to seriously piss me off)
I have seen on a few games recently where the OP states that this scene has been removed and that scene has been removed - So now there is no more "NTR" in the game. (It was never NTR to start of with, but that's besides the point)

I guess I'm just scared that you are moving in that direction, due to pressure and according to me, that will cause your story line to go from an excellent tensioned filled love story, to an average, run of the mill love story.

In any case, love your game. Gina and Jessy is awesome!
Thanks again, I'm glad to know that the scenes with Gina create emotions in the player, it is what I was looking for, although one never knows if it will be achieved :p

From what you say is just like I thought, it's about the scenes on Friday where they are in Gina's room and you can choose whether or not to see what they are doing... d'oh! it wasn't my intention that there would be such an abrupt jump from the first time you see them at the welcome party until the date, I just wanted to delay a bit the possibility of spying on them on Friday, I guess I didn't calculate properly the time/variable used, I'll check it ;)

Undoubtedly the "anti NTR" can make pressure, lol, and I understand that it should be an optional thing, and so it will be to satisfy everyone (although some will continue to complain) ... what bothers me is that the first scene between Gina and Scott is considered NTR, since at that time it isn't, and when the protagonists begin to show feelings with each other, it's optional to spy on them or not ... although obviously, we all know what they do in the room, well, they are a couple, they will not be playing tic-tac-toe, lol :ROFLMAO:

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Thanks again, I'm glad to know that the scenes with Gina create emotions in the player, it is what I was looking for, although one never knows if it will be achieved :p

From what you say is just like I thought, it's about the scenes on Friday where they are in Gina's room and you can choose whether or not to see what they are doing... d'oh! it wasn't my intention that there would be such an abrupt jump from the first time you see them at the welcome party until the date, I just wanted to delay a bit the possibility of spying on them on Friday, I guess I didn't calculate properly the time/variable used, I'll check it ;)

Undoubtedly the "anti NTR" can make pressure, lol, and I understand that it should be an optional thing, and so it will be to satisfy everyone (although some will continue to complain) ... what bothers me is that the first scene between Gina and Scott is considered NTR, since at that time it isn't, and when the protagonists begin to show feelings with each other, it's optional to spy on them or not ... although obviously, we all know what they do in the room, well, they are a couple, they will not be playing tic-tac-toe, lol :ROFLMAO:
100% So just to be clear, There was an option to spy on them. That is the also I think on the first Friday night and Jessy catches you. But after that, you do not hear from him again.

In the previous version, I remember him being around throughout the game, until THAT night.

And 100%, about NTR. It's not NTR. I'm also not a NTR kinda player, but I found games with an antagonist much more exiting then without one. It makes the victory so much sweeter if you overcome that challenge. To your credit, that was masterfully done in this game.

MaxuLatinu

Oct 27, 2017
I can't reconciliate with Gina. I keep sleeping and sleeping in my room, for weeks, and nothing happens...
Can someone share a v 0.31 save file with all missions completed?

3.10 star(s) 93 Votes