Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Is there any walkthrough? An updated one?
The guides I created in the first versions aren't updated since the game has a built-in quests system.
This has been improved specially in the last version (v0.3.1); use it to know what to do, just press the information button ("i") when you are in the map.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Canto Forte

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
katia wont continue after this for me is this a bug or is it supposed to be like this?
Katia's path is complex in terms of programming... well, more than complex is that I didn't do it properly, lol
It will be checked so that these things don't happen in the next version.

Anyway, you can go ahead with Katia's path and get to the end, just visit her and do the exercises to keep gaining affection or sexuality points (note: do all the exercises of the option that doesn't say "repetition").

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
It's been weeks... More than a month for sure
You have to complete Ms Cooper's final mission first (the one where your classmate shows up)

If you do a search using my username you'll find a save right before that mission with everything else done (except a couple of the distraction pictures from history class)

Reactions: Porcus Dev

Darkflame37

Apr 28, 2020
You have to complete Ms Cooper's final mission first (the one where your classmate shows up)

If you do a search using my username you'll find a save right before that mission with everything else done (except a couple of the distraction pictures from history class)
I already got to that point ( when Jennifer shows up ) with Ms Cooper. Now what ?

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
mgomez0077

Have you considered adding a "clothes off" option for the girls in the stat screen? Because it would be very hot. :love:
:devilish::devilish::devilish:

Well, the intention is that these animations will change as you progress with the characters ... now only need to find the time to do it, lol

I hope that the 3090 that is on its way will help to speed up the rendering of the animations a lot :giggle::p:ROFLMAO:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
:devilish::devilish::devilish:

Well, the intention is that these animations will change as you progress with the characters ... now only need to find the time to do it, lol

I hope that the 3090 that is on its way will help to speed up the rendering of the animations a lot :giggle::p:ROFLMAO:
Well, Jessy and Olivia should just require completely nude models because whilst other characters would understandably shed their clothes more slowly, these 2 should surely lose all of them after the very first interactions with them because that's about how quickly they get their clothes off. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Porcus Dev

LordDiabl0

Feb 19, 2019
Can anyone help me I am having trouble going to Cassie (Photographer) Studio the only thing that appears is her icon and that's it.

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
Can anyone help me I am having trouble going to Cassie (Photographer) Studio the only thing that appears is her icon and that's it.
Check your phone in your room. You'll have a message from Cassie.

3.10 star(s) 93 Votes