LordDiabl0

Feb 19, 2019
Check your phone in your room. You'll have a message from Cassie.
I already did it but the message appeared twice one in the morning and another one in the evening it says to go to the studio in the evening whenever I want I tried to do it that same day but I couldn't since only her face Icon appeared and i clicked it many times but nothing happened, I even went back some days by loading a save but the outcome was still the same.

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
I already did it but the message appeared twice one in the morning and another one in the evening it says to go to the studio in the evening whenever I want I tried to do it that same day but I couldn't since only her face Icon appeared and i clicked it many times but nothing happened, I even went back some days by loading a save but the outcome was still the same.
Did you answer the message? Not a 100% sure, but I thing you need to answer it here.

Reactions: Porcus Dev

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
On the message screen, if I remember correctly, there's a small arrow you need to click to answer the message.

Reactions: Porcus Dev

yys7788

Mar 31, 2019
How do I complete the visit katia at her apartment? Every time I go to her house, I go directly to buying a magazine. After buying the magazine and arriving at her apartment, the first task cannot be completed.
未命名.jpg

3.10 star(s) 93 Votes