Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
None of those are present in this game the way you're thinking (unless you count fooling around with the girls in their sleep rape, I guess... which it technically is. Spoiler... one of the girls is secretly awake the whole time anyway and enjoys it). If that bothers you, I'm pretty sure all of the 'sleep sex' stuff is avoidable/optional, other than putting a banana and some sex toys in one girl's mouth while she's sleeping in a certain scene.

I believe the 'rape' tag above actually refers to a minor femdom subplot in the game where a female character has sex with the MC without his consent. But... it's a pretty significant grey area, and there continues to be consensual sex-play with her after that point, so it's not exactly traumatizing...

There is one scene that sets off some of the more hypersensitive and vocal NTR-haters in the very beginning of the game where the 'main' love interest is shown having sex with her current boyfriend a few hours after she meets the MC for the first time since they were kids (well before she and the MC are in anything resembling a romantic relationship), but firstly, that's not NTR... and secondly, the game literally asks you 'do you want to see them have sex???', so yeah... definitely avoidable (although you miss a nice little handjob scene from my girl Jessy as a result).
Hey! A response from the future!.... Okay, we both live the same present, but that's not the point. Point is, just a simple question about Gina and her boyfriend. You gave a really good assessment of the situation regarding people's concern of the Gina scene. Are there more such scenes of LI getting involved with other characters? Seeing as it looks like Gina is the main character, just wanted to make sure :) Thanks!

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Hey! A response from the future!.... Okay, we both live the same present, but that's not the point. Point is, just a simple question about Gina and her boyfriend. You gave a really good assessment of the situation regarding people's concern of the Gina scene. Are there more such scenes of LI getting involved with other characters? Seeing as it looks like Gina is the main character, just wanted to make sure :) Thanks!
Through this latest release (v0.3.1), there is only the sex Gina has with her boyfriend in her room. You don't run into it in other rooms and you technically don't have to watch it, although it still happens. She doesn't sleep with anyone else, and after "That One Night", she doesn't sleep with him anymore, either.

• Love
Reactions: Larry2000

Larry2000

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Through this latest release (v0.3.1), there is only the sex Gina has with her boyfriend in her room. You don't run into it in other rooms and you technically don't have to watch it, although it still happens. She doesn't sleep with anyone else, and after "That One Night", she doesn't sleep with him anymore, either.
Real talk, I don't really stand for any En Tee Argh shenanigans or things that feel like it. BUT! This is actually fine.
Thanks so much for giving such a concise and informative answer. I wish I could give you something more than a like, but have a nice day! You are a good human being :D

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
mgomez0077, forgive me if this has already been suggested or if you're already implementing a change to this. One thing that's slightly frustrating in the game is not knowing during image sequences whether a change to another image will be automatic or require a click/tap to move forward. If you click too much, you'll miss automatic fades to more images; if you don't click enough, you'll sit waiting when nothing is going to happen until you click.

IDK what a good way to indicate this would be in your opinion, but it's a little confusing not knowing whether you should click or not. I realize having an indicator might break immersion, but personally I think it's worse how it is right now. When I wait 3 seconds and nothing happens, I'll click to move forward; when that happens too much, I start to think there will be no fading into more images at that part, and then I click . . . too much, and automatic scene fades are missed, so I have to roll back. Maybe during image sequences, you can temporarily disable clicking/tapping or something; at least then my impatience wouldn't cause me to have to back up again.

Larry2000

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
mgomez0077, forgive me if this has already been suggested or if you're already implementing a change to this. One thing that's slightly frustrating in the game is not knowing during image sequences whether a change to another image will be automatic or require a click/tap to move forward. If you click too much, you'll miss automatic fades to more images; if you don't click enough, you'll sit waiting when nothing is going to happen until you click.

IDK what a good way to indicate this would be in your opinion, but it's a little confusing not knowing whether you should click or not. I realize having an indicator might break immersion, but personally I think it's worse how it is right now. When I wait 3 seconds and nothing happens, I'll click to move forward; when that happens too much, I start to think there will be no fading into more images at that part, and then I click . . . too much, and automatic scene fades are missed, so I have to roll back. Maybe during image sequences, you can temporarily disable clicking/tapping or something; at least then my impatience wouldn't cause me to have to back up again.
I haven't played this yet, but I do know what you're talking about. I've had this issue before with other games, luckily (or maybe unluckily) most games don't make use of transitions such as fade outs, pans and zooms very often. I'm assuming this game is of high enough quality that they make use of such techniques, so I'm looking forward to this game!

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

kiko_19

Feb 6, 2020
have if we are lucky and we have an update before the end of the year, to play this Christmas .... the wait is getting long ... congratulations for the almost 500 patrons. the very best game the true,

Rainblo

Nov 15, 2020
I know developers are going to make whatever suits them, but I thought I'd throw in my two cents here.
Love the renders in this game, and I was really looking forward to seeing how things developed with the characters.
However, there is just entirely too much un-skippable femdom for my tastes. For some people, like with other kinks, femdom is the extreme opposite of arousing. I know it's in the tags, but I thought it might be light or skippable like in some other games, so I gave it a shot.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If there were a legitimate option to skip such things, I think I would have been able to continue playing and enjoyed the game thoroughly, but otherwise it seems a waste of time if this is the route things seems to be taking without the ability to stop it. Not really complaining, like I said, developers are going to make what interests them, and I wouldn't have it any other way, just thought I'd put it out there that if there were ways to skip these scenes it might open up the audience a bit for people with a femdom anti-fetish. I'm not a developer so I don't know how hard it is to put in a skip button.

joejr1

Jun 9, 2020
I know developers are going to make whatever suits them, but I thought I'd throw in my two cents here.
Love the renders in this game, and I was really looking forward to seeing how things developed with the characters.
However, there is just entirely too much un-skippable femdom for my tastes. For some people, like with other kinks, femdom is the extreme opposite of arousing. I know it's in the tags, but I thought it might be light or skippable like in some other games, so I gave it a shot.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If there were a legitimate option to skip such things, I think I would have been able to continue playing and enjoyed the game thoroughly, but otherwise it seems a waste of time if this is the route things seems to be taking without the ability to stop it. Not really complaining, like I said, developers are going to make what interests them, and I wouldn't have it any other way, just thought I'd put it out there that if there were ways to skip these scenes it might open up the audience a bit for people with a femdom anti-fetish. I'm not a developer so I don't know how hard it is to put in a skip button.

Reactions: nicholas88888
3.10 star(s) 93 Votes