Frosty2000

Nov 16, 2017
agreed. the game is excellent, but for the femdom stuff. give an out if possible
Hmm when I tried it the femdom content was very underdeveloped and the supposed femdom character was mainly interested in sucking you off. Did that change a lot or are femdom haters just overreacting?^^

Reactions: bulifun

BigPoppaLoppa

Jun 29, 2020
I just wanted whomever it may concern that the mega link for Android is down and I downloaded it from Nopy to my SD card and tried to download it to my tablet and it won't download. Right now I am downloading another version from patron page to see if it'll work. Thanks

Rainblo

Nov 15, 2020
Hmm when I tried it the femdom content was very underdeveloped and the supposed femdom character was mainly interested in sucking you off. Did that change a lot or are femdom haters just overreacting?^^
I'm not sure when you played last, I've only ever played the newest release, as I just recently discovered this time sink that is the VN world. So here's what I'm talking about.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm sure it's great for people WITH that fetish, not so great for the people that would like to see the rest of the characters develop but have an extreme aversion to said fetish.
As I said, I'm new to the whole VN scene, and I'm not complaining, just trying to give input where I can, for all I know, I'm one of only 3 people not into femdom and it wouldn't be worth it for the author to even think about giving the option to skip such things. What I do know is that the author won't know it's an issue for some people if nobody says anything.
Just throwing my 2 cents around trying to participate a little in the community, despite the face-palms being thrown around.

Frosty2000

Nov 16, 2017
I'm not sure when you played last, I've only ever played the newest release, as I just recently discovered this time sink that is the VN world. So here's what I'm talking about.

I'm sure it's great for people WITH that fetish, not so great for the people that would like to see the rest of the characters develop but have an extreme aversion to said fetish.
As I said, I'm new to the whole VN scene, and I'm not complaining, just trying to give input where I can, for all I know, I'm one of only 3 people not into femdom and it wouldn't be worth it for the author to even think about giving the option to skip such things. What I do know is that the author won't know it's an issue for some people if nobody says anything.
Just throwing my 2 cents around trying to participate a little in the community, despite the face-palms being thrown around.
Well I am into femdom and that CBT doesnt sound great to me either.;) Thanks for clarifying it a bit more.

Reactions: Rainblo

Rainblo

Nov 15, 2020
Well I am into femdom and that CBT doesnt sound great to me either.;) Thanks for clarifying it a bit more.
If you're into femdom, you might be okay with the scene. It can be viewed a couple ways I suppose.
If you're into femdom, I'd honestly suggest checking it out as it may not be a complete shut-down turn off for you. Like I said, it's an anti-fetish for me. But I'm not a hater or kink basher.

I like how Mythic Manor handled it with their femdom char.
Honestly, I love that character, when she's dominating anyone but the MC. :LOL:

Last edited:

joejr1

Jun 9, 2020
not a femdom hater if it's in a good context, it's just not a necessary thing for this game

Jcompt

Sep 24, 2017
When the OP mentioned that a new playthrough will be necessary, i decided first not to download and replay. Later, i thought heck why not. And I was not disappointed at all. Despite of the drag, this is a solid and great game. It takes time to finish from start to the last "mission", but is remains an enjoyable game.

Reactions: 0x52

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
Can someone help me out here? Can someone tell me what to do for the "reconciliation" aspect of "That Crazy Night"? I'm a bit lost as to what to do there...
It will trigger automatically when you go to sleep, but first you need to have completed "Lights, Camera, Action" for Jessy (under "Get to know Jessy").

Reactions: Porcus Dev

Fortuna ღ

May 13, 2020
It will trigger automatically when you go to sleep, but first you need to have completed "Lights, Camera, Action" for Jessy (under "Get to know Jessy").
That's the thing. I've already completed everything for the other characters(except Miss Cooper... she has one more hidden description). For Gina, I did not complete the "Say 'good night' to her" mission. Does this mean that I cannot do the reconciliation?

Edit: Did some exploring and completed all of Miss Cooper's submissions. I'm now done with the game, and I must say thank you for the help.

Last edited:
Reactions: 0x52

Jman_1999

Sep 25, 2020
hey guys so I’m new here and I just got the game a few days ago and I’m stuck on a thing for Jessy it is telling me to find her childhood bestfriend and that it is near water or something but I can’t find anything about it. Any ideas to as what to do. Thanks

Satburn

Nov 30, 2020
hey guys so I’m new here and I just got the game a few days ago and I’m stuck on a thing for Jessy it is telling me to find her childhood bestfriend and that it is near water or something but I can’t find anything about it. Any ideas to as what to do. Thanks
Bath + Duck, I leave the rest up to you to find out what you need to do. :)

Reactions: Porcus Dev

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
I’ve done that scene twice if I’m thinking of the right scene where she pulls the duck out from behind her in the bath tub
I think you have to see this scene 3 or 4 times.

3.10 star(s) 93 Votes