FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
I understand your eagerness, and I apologize again if this helps... but as I said, I had some very hard months (mid November, December, and even mid January), now fortunately I can work more hours in the game and I hope to catch up.
Don't feel pressured to apologize, I'm betting most of the impatient ones just suffer from entitlement issues. It's ready when it's ready.

I know that it has been delayed more than expected and desired, but I'm doing everything I can humanly ... just yesterday I finished working on the game at 7am, yep :sleep:
I know the feeling, but for me it's more caused by playing then developing :ROFLMAO: am lucky enough to have an evening job so at least I still get some sleep

The new version is very advanced with a lot of content created... I only hope and wish that it will meet your expectations and that it was worth the wait.
well, given what I've seen so far, I think you'd be hard pressed to disappoint.

Pantic_10

Feb 5, 2020
I understand your eagerness, and I apologize again if this helps... but as I said, I had some very hard months (mid November, December, and even mid January), now fortunately I can work more hours in the game and I hope to catch up.

I know that it has been delayed more than expected and desired, but I'm doing everything I can humanly ... just yesterday I finished working on the game at 7am, yep :sleep:

The new version is very advanced with a lot of content created... I only hope and wish that it will meet your expectations and that it was worth the wait.
[/CITAR]

Hello for me, do not apologize, that we are so looking forward to the update, it is good news, since the game is so good that it has us hooked. a greeting

ieoIOawf78Guaf89

Jul 11, 2020

With a proper Mac version? Please

Dongershmirtz

Jun 19, 2017
Going through my backlog. Cooper's content is still ridiculously niché, silly, and mandatory I take it?

Edit: Wow, her content actually got worse. Aggressively. So much for the talks of it becoming optional from like a year ago.

Edit 2: Seriously, you guys need to involve more choices (that aren't red herrings) instead of being forced to play Cooper's twisted game manipulating Megan against Tony. I'm genuinely concerned that she's going to get to Becky at this rate, as Megan's planned visits seem like a ripe opportunity for her to come along and put them into contact.

Last edited:

Rayplon

Dec 13, 2018
Anyone able to post what it said on the 31st Jan Patreon update?
News update (January 31th 2021)

Hi people,

Excuse me, as some of you may have read on Discord, I wanted to post detailed news about the content of the new version but I've run out of time putting in order the Cassie sequence (which by the way, contains many images and animations, you will like it!)

So this post is just to tell you that, don't worry, tomorrow I'll post the details, it's 6am now and I don't have time.

Also tomorrow will be published the Pervert's Dreams with a "nice" animation of Becky... OMG, that girl is adorable!

Just to add that the hardest months for me are over and I've recovered the work pace in the game... I'm really happy about that, and I'm looking forward to show you the content created and give you a release date, it's about time, isn't it? :p

See you tomorrow friends ;-)

Okay, okay... I can't leave you this way... a little teaser... the Cassie sequence, which IMHO is amazing, will contain more than 170 new images and about 30 new animations! :-o

Rayplon

Dec 13, 2018
Do you maybe have the News update of the next day as well, as it probably contains more details than this update? Thank you in advance
If there is time (which is difficult), will try to add other things I had in mind... I know many of you want to see more of Becky or Megan, and it's not surprising, but this time it wasn't possible; I'll overcompensate in the next version, I promise! ;-)

In addition to new content, we have also been working on improving the programming and aesthetics, and a great job has been done:

The "Pleasure Meter" has been created and will be used in some "action" scenes >:)
Quests System has been further improved
Full menu redesign
New info bar (at the top of the screen)
Added side menu (access your phone anywhere)
New colorpicker (for dialogue background)
New notifications system
A new screen for Pervert's Dreams will be created
Also working on the laptop interface (although this will not be seen until the next release)
Fixed some bugs of the previous version

Reactions: Black Mamba24
3.10 star(s) 93 Votes