Fortuna ღ

May 13, 2020
if you are feeling a little guilty, do the good deed and offer some support then. :)

As most of the games on this site are shared by some kind people for us to try first, and this can also be said about the posts on patreon.

It then comes down to your choice as to whether you would like to support the developers or not.

Many of us on here do so, many do not, it's called freedom of choice. :)
I do support him on patreon. Which is why it made me feel a little bad because he works hard to do this stuff. But looking back now, it seems a bit hypocritical seeing as we are on a pirating site. I'll quiet down now...

bboyflashy

May 31, 2020
Just finish the latest update, not gonna lied, I kinda enjoy this game, hope the next update is gonna be a banger "if you know what i mean".

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
do you dare to give a percentage of how much is left for the update
We are getting close ;)
I bought the camera but cassie is no longer in my phone to message her about it
Could you post a screenshot of your phone's messages screen showing Charlene and Olivia? (because Cassie should be between those two).

• Red Heart
Reactions: kiko_19

PappyHodunk

Feb 17, 2020
Could use some help:
Had the "crystal experience" with Gina, but "That Crazy Night" is still locked.
Unlocked "Baby Bottle" quest with Jessy, have anti-insomnia pill (sleeping pill) but can't figure out how to trigger the quest.
Half way through "Private Training" with Katia, but Visit Katia in her apartment is unlocked but not checked, even though I've finished the three quests after it. The other four are still <hidden description>
Olivia's "visits" are still unlocked, but the next question is <hidden description>
Have finished four quests for Ms Cooper but last is <hidden description>
Gina is still pissed at me, and I seem to be just going through days with no progress.
Any help appreciated.
Can't wait for more Charlene! Hopefully she turns out to be a freaky virgin!

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
Could use some help:
Had the "crystal experience" with Gina, but "That Crazy Night" is still locked.
Unlocked "Baby Bottle" quest with Jessy, have anti-insomnia pill (sleeping pill) but can't figure out how to trigger the quest.
Half way through "Private Training" with Katia, but Visit Katia in her apartment is unlocked but not checked, even though I've finished the three quests after it. The other four are still <hidden description>
Olivia's "visits" are still unlocked, but the next question is <hidden description>
Have finished four quests for Ms Cooper but last is <hidden description>
Gina is still pissed at me, and I seem to be just going through days with no progress.
Any help appreciated.
Can't wait for more Charlene! Hopefully she turns out to be a freaky virgin!
Could you post a screenshot of your quests? That would be very helpful.

Reactions: Porcus Dev

PappyHodunk

Feb 17, 2020
Could you post a screenshot of your quests? That would be very helpful.
Unfortunately I hit the "game over screen before being able to resolve most of these. I think the "That crazy night" quest was the "rain scene" that ends this update's content. Would be nice if the game over screen was back at the city map, so we could continue with other quests. Still have not finished the baby bottle quest, or most of the rest. Will see if I can find my last save before the end.

johnaffinder

Nov 25, 2020
Playing 3.1 - I got the texts from Cassie and my "i" quest monitor says to meet here at the photo studio in the afternoon. Her face icon shows up on the map, but there is no photo studio destination marker on my map. Any ideas what I am doing wrong?

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
I tried few times downloading on android but now I figured out the reason why it's not working. So, now I'm going to download it on my PC today, after midnight.
The Android version on the forum here has an issue. The Android version on Patreon should work just fine.

Playing 3.1 - I got the texts from Cassie and my "i" quest monitor says to meet here at the photo studio in the afternoon. Her face icon shows up on the map, but there is no photo studio destination marker on my map. Any ideas what I am doing wrong?
It a known bug. Reply to Cassie's message on your phone and you're fine.

• Star-struck
Reactions: Porcus Dev
3.10 star(s) 93 Votes