Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Hi people,

Today is the day that Jessy's Xmas dance is released for all of you :p

I hope you like it! ;)

Also I wish you had a good time at Christmas with your loved ones :giggle:

BTW, Jessy has been a very good girl so I hope you have your lollipops ready for her, she loves them! :devilish:

togoma

Jul 10, 2020
Hi people,

Today is the day that Jessy's Xmas dance is released for all of you :p

I hope you like it! ;)

Also I wish you had a good time at Christmas with your loved ones :giggle:

BTW, Jessy has been a very good girl so I hope you have your lollipops ready for her, she loves them! :devilish:
I really like your game (the story made me cry, when Gina reads the letter, I looked like a crying baby), for me you are the best: D
I would like to ask you if there will be another update? This super video, congratulations.
Thank you

Reactions: Alfius

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
I really like the game, but such a long update of many months is really exasperating
I understand you, and I apologize to all of you... Christmas period is the most hardest time of the year for me for my usual work, and this year has been much worse due to the current situation :cry::confused:

I hope to be able to give good news soon, once this period is over I can work more hours on the project :)

Zeruvex

Mar 22, 2020
Issue with android just says the game didn't install?
Yeah its a known issue for android bro. Encountered that few months back. Been waiting for a new android port but maybe they will just port it when the next version will be up. Reallya good game for me

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Issue with android just says the game didn't install?
Yeah its a known issue for android bro. Encountered that few months back. Been waiting for a new android port but maybe they will just port it when the next version will be up. Reallya good game for me
The version present here for Android and MAC are v0.3, which doesn't work on these platforms, and v0.3 for PC has several bugs since it was a "Release Candidate"; in Patreon there is version 0.3.1 that works correctly on all platforms (*there's only one bug in android that doesn't always happen, and that has already been solved for the next version).

Zeruvex

Mar 22, 2020
The version present here for Android and MAC are v0.3, which doesn't work on these platforms, and v0.3 for PC has several bugs since it was a "Release Candidate"; in Patreon there is version 0.3.1 that works correctly on all platforms (*there's only one bug in android that doesn't always happen, and that has already been solved for the next version).
Yeah the 0.3.0 version doesnt install for me and yet to see if a porter will update it 0.3.1 but they may wait for the newer version to come out i guess. All in all i enjoyed ur game and maybe enjoyed a little bit being dommed by the teacher. Shed a tear on the letter the mc wrote

Arn2020

Nov 3, 2020
hello all, seem i have a problem on katia path, the sport dress i have to bought as gift to her doesn't appear in cloth shop. Only male outfit. In previous game session i got this dress without problem but nothing this time. What must be done to make it appear. I finished all others characters path (except gina and professor). thx for your help

PS: Thank to developpers for this interesting game with great images. As developper myself i would advise not to make objects appear in shop at specific moment. Better let objects easy access to reduce bugs risk. The simple way to do thing if often better in programming. When everything go smoothly you can add limitations. But i encountered more object appearance bugs in this game than in any other (third time i restart game from beginning for that type of pb).

Last edited:

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
hello all, seem i have a problem on katia path, the sport dress i have to bought as gift to her doesn't appear in cloth shop. Only male outfit. In previous game session i got this dress without problem but nothing this time. What must be done to make it appear. I finished all others characters path (except gina and professor). thx for your help

PS: Thank to developpers for this interesting game with great images. As developper myself i would advise not to make objects appear in shop at specific moment. Better let objects easy access to reduce bugs risk. The simple way to do thing if often better in programming. When everything go smoothly you can add limitations. But i encountered more object appearance bugs in this game than in any other (third time i restart game from beginning for that type of pb).
See this:
It unlocks when you exercise with Katia and you affection is between 80 en 91.
Please upload your save if it still isn't working.
There's a bug where you couldn't proceed if your affection gets too high. You could use the cheatmod to lower Katia's affection and start an exercise.

Thank you for your advise. For version 0.3 I've joined the team to fix those kind of problems, we've made huge improvements, but there's still some stuff that could use some improvement. The Katia path should be fine in the next release, but we still want to do a full rewrite of Katia's path, because this path is getting really hard to maintain.

Pantic_10

Feb 5, 2020
Congratulations for reaching more than 250 employers, we know something about the next update if it will be in a week or rather more than 1 month left

nightyknight

Oct 11, 2020
Good story and good ending.

It is very easy to start the "Reconciliation" mission once you figure it out.

Surprisingly, I actually end up appreciating this game.
Untitled.png

Reactions: Alfius

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
The wait for the update is getting long ...
I understand your eagerness, and I apologize again if this helps... but as I said, I had some very hard months (mid November, December, and even mid January), now fortunately I can work more hours in the game and I hope to catch up.

I know that it has been delayed more than expected and desired, but I'm doing everything I can humanly ... just yesterday I finished working on the game at 7am, yep :sleep:

The new version is very advanced with a lot of content created... I only hope and wish that it will meet your expectations and that it was worth the wait.

3.10 star(s) 93 Votes