Hanseychen

Jun 28, 2018
Im stuck and I dont know how to get to the last scenes. I compleated all quests expept for jessy, I am stuck at the first 2 quests from her. The part with "Make her happy" is grey and I have no idea how to trigger it and at the scene with the inflatable dildo I dont get the option to make her cum, just to make it smaler again if its on the biggest option. Am I missing something or is it bugged?

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
Im stuck and I dont know how to get to the last scenes. I compleated all quests expept for jessy, I am stuck at the first 2 quests from her. The part with "Make her happy" is grey and I have no idea how to trigger it and at the scene with the inflatable dildo I dont get the option to make her cum, just to make it smaler again if its on the biggest option. Am I missing something or is it bugged?
"Make her happy" unlocks after completing "Discover Jessy's fieriness".
For the inflatable dildo you should keep choosing options, you'll eventually be able to finish.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In the next version of the game the quests will have more detailed information on what to do. ;)

Reactions: Pantic_10

Nemo14

Feb 15, 2020
Playing 3.1 - I got the texts from Cassie and my "i" quest monitor says to meet here at the photo studio in the afternoon. Her face icon shows up on the map, but there is no photo studio destination marker on my map. Any ideas what I am doing wrong?
Got the same issue, did you manage to get a way to make it appear or reply to her messages?

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
I read the previous page and saw that the dev doesn't want any more pressure and obviously my post won't change that... But, in exactly one week, it's gonna be 6 whole months without any update... Last time thread was updated was on 12.09.2020... Just saying... I'll stop here.

Dec 27, 2020
UPDATE: The scene with "Mistress" Cooper, on this occasion, I think it's more BDSM than femdom :p
What?
You are not really into BDSM aren't you?
There is no BDSM without Domination. BondageDOMINATIONSadoMaso. 2 People Play an erotic role-play that can be on the edge. One is the Dom the other is the sub.
BDSM follows rules if we're reading stories the rules apply as well this is our moral kicking in. It is just a Story yes but rape is rape even in fantasy.
Everyone who has fun with BDSM knows the rules or concepts.
Generally speaking there is SSCF (Safe Sane Consensual Fun) and the other is RACK (Risk-Aware Consensual Kink). What I witnessed was not Femdom you are right, it wasn't BDSM it can't be because there wasn't Femdom so lets call it what it is RAPE. The matter that he gets a hard one doesn't matter at all.

If you really think this, you should see the Movie "The Book of Revelation".
Yes this shit happened to men as well all the time.
I don't like to be down talked on this matter. Rape is rape even in fantasy. Is this your Kink ok, but lets call it the right thing ok?

I wouldn't call it femdom, I think there's a confusion with this :p
What is it then? Oh, I really want an answer to this.
I mean did you get a few lashes with the crop in real life on your Penis, it hurts:devilish:. Again some like that kink and it is in their right to have fun. Because of SSCF and RACK.

Did you know Mistress Cooper?

View attachment 225595
Look at this picture he suffers a lot. It's you're writing that he is ok after it until he somehow isn't. For me honestly that's not how this hole plot has to play out, so it is unbelievable.

Every other LI feels like irrelevant.
Becouse after that scene there is a threat the MC has to deal with.
What Danger? Be warned that it is real torture. At least for me.

This would be BDSM with Femdom if there was consent. Rule number one without consent no BDSM. Keep in mind the Devs saying this is "light Femdom".
That is not what I witnessed.
After this you only feel mad. I can't see that a malesub or Femdoms like that. I was horrified. I didn't expect that everything else was a joyful romp. And then this punch in guts. It did read like the Power fantasy of 13-year-old schoolgirl. Before anybody blame me I have to add that the Maledom part is completely avoidable.

Maybe I exaggerate a bit to much but this Lady rubes me all the wrong way. Especially after that he, the MC gives in so willingly.
But maybe this is a Malesub fantasy to be raped without consent. If it is so ignore my critique.
I don't kink shame you.

I really want to help the Developers. It would be a shame if such talents go to waste the CGs are wonderful. I think there both good guys (with a strange view on BDSM).
I think at this stage the Main Plot can easily be rewritten. I can recall two games which have rewritten their stories a bit really not much and it was so well-received even seen by Patreon numbers.
Just a suggestion I demand and expect nothing.

Last edited:

BrokenScooter

Feb 22, 2021
What?
You are not really into BDSM aren't you?
There is no BDSM without Domination. BondageDOMINATIONSadoMaso. 2 People Play an erotic role-play that can be on the edge it can be just D/s. One is the Dom the other is the sub.
BDSM follows rules if we're reading stories the rules apply as well this is our Moral kicking in. It is just a Story yes but rape is rape even in fantasy.
Everyone who has fun with BDSM knows the rules or concepts.
Generally speaking there is SSCF (Safe Sane Consensual Fun) and the other is RACK (Risk-Aware Consensual Kink). What I witnessed was not Femdom you are right, it wasn't BDSM it can't be because there wasn't Femdom so lets call it what it is RAPE. The matter that he gets a hard doesn't matter at all.

If you really think, so you should see the Movie "The Book of Revelation".
Yes this shit happened to men as well all the time.
I don't like to be down talked on this matter. Rape is rape even in Fantasy. Is this your Kink ok, but nobody should talk that sweet.

What is it then? Oh, I really want an answer to this.
I mean did you get a few lashes with the crop in real life on your Penis, it hurts:devilish:. Again some like that kink and it is in their right to have fun. Because off SSCF and RACK.

Look at this picture he suffers a lot. It's you're writing that he is ok after it until he somehow isn't. For me honestly that's not how this hole plot has to play out, so it is unbelievable.

That's impossible after that scene there is a threat the MC should deal with it but no. Its so simple and complicated at the same time.

Maybe I exaggerate a bit to much but this Lady rubes me all the wrong way. Especially after that he,the MC gives in so willingly.
But Maybe this is a Malesub fantasy to be raped without consent. If it is so ignore my critique.
I don't kink shame you.
Whoa.... You can click on buttons - that's for sure....

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
This is in my opinion what is easy to Fix, and it is just my opinion they have to reduce the Repetition and the stat grind to a quarter or maybe even more.
A new scene which is 5 min to read shouldn't take 30 min of grind.
I appreciate your honest opinion, I really do.
The second scene with Ms Cooper has already received some complaints and it sure can and should be improved... but I must move forward with the new content and hope to have time to check it later.

As for the grind you comment, I have a doubt.... Have you used the new quest system? Because it was created precisely so that the player would know what to do in each moment and not have to navigate the game blindly and thus avoid unnecessary repetitions (although it's true that to achieve some things there are still excessive repetitions, but in the latest version, v0.3.1, some scenes were already corrected to reduce repetitions, and we will continue working on it).

Dec 27, 2020
Thanks for the response. Really appreciate that.
Yes I have and after 2 hours I cheated I couldn't do it anymore. o_O
After that it was better but still.
If you don't mind. I go through the quest I found too repetitive. Just my opinion.
Katias apartment scene felt very repetitive. Katia in general toke to long. I simply don't know how often I help her train even in the Park.
Cassie's learning the camera. While this was a little different from session to session. For me, it felt the same.
The Rest was ok, after I cheated the stats. Without that I can't think of doing this ever again:eek: that's why I wrote the review. I honestly think it is too much if you play the game as intended.

To the Addison scenes.

The MC needs a Character something relatable a soul if you like. Right now he is simply there.
I don't know how you are in the belief that this is not rape? Its hurting him. I say it again begs for mercy and said loud and clear stop. But he has to go through the Torture. Horrible. What's Rape for you?
I do not mention the rape anymore from now on.

So enough critique for one Day. Hope both of you doing well. Until we write again.

Last edited:

poser002

Dec 22, 2019
Anyone know how to fix a bug with the map? I have a location that wont show up, i see the icon for the head of the person but the location it self is not visauble to click. Its for the photo shop girl. Anyone else have this issue?

Dec 27, 2020
Anyone know how to fix a bug with the map? I have a location that wont show up, i see the icon for the head of the person but the location it self is not visauble to click. Its for the photo shop girl. Anyone else have this issue?

Try to go to your room.
Look in your smartphone.
When it is what I think it is: You have to write her a message by clicking on the white arrow.
Let me know if it helps. I had the same issue.

Reactions: Porcus Dev
Oct 8, 2019
Maybe it's my inner introvert but this game just rubbed me the wrong way almost instantly. Jessy being instantly in lust with Tony, the "choices" as they were before freeroam, the parade of girls, the douches and even the concept of the party itself.

I just don't see the character as he was presented being comfortable with how loud all of the other characters were nor their playful jabs. Even in good fun, from a stranger that just didn't feel like he was part of the joke instead of just the punchline. Olivia was much the same problem as Jessy. Not even getting a choice and then getting grilled by Alexia and then add the obvious negativity coming from.... boyfriend douche cliche number 27? Really cannot remember his name and I get that he's meant to be a rival but add all of these things together and I just don't think if Tony is as shy as he seemed to me wound be very comfortable with this party. That's before we even mention Jessy not respecting boundaries but I had already checked out by this point.

I tried, this came highly recommended but maybe it was just the wrong day. I will say though that most of the renders I saw were beautiful, alexia being the only negative there. Maybe I'll revisit this in a few months but at present I must say I'm not a fan but I'm not hating the game and ignoring the thread either.

Dec 27, 2020
I appreciate your honest opinion, I really do.
The second scene with Ms Cooper has already received some complaints and it sure can and should be improved... but I must move forward with the new content and hope to have time to check it later.

As for the grind you comment, I have a doubt.... Have you used the new quest system? Because it was created precisely so that the player would know what to do in each moment and not have to navigate the game blindly and thus avoid unnecessary repetitions (although it's true that to achieve some things there are still excessive repetitions, but in the latest version, v0.3.1, some scenes were already corrected to reduce repetitions, and we will continue working on it).
I have replayed it. I have an Idea if you don't mind.
Let's say there weren't any stats to grind would you think it would harm the Game?
Tenant Points: What do they add to the game--> nothing, but they lead to do that what gives most of them preparing breakfast. Easy to farm thanks to the skip button and no time pressure. They are irrelevant per se.
Running Points: What do they add --> the possibility to Farm affection points
affection points: What do they add --> the possibility to Farm sexuality points
sexuality points : What do they add --> the possibility to do the events (a lot of them you have to do multiple times and are a grind in itself. But way better. The flow of the game is better and the story steps more to the front and gets a lot more focus.

Playing with cheats after trying to play the game like intended--> it was a much better experience.

Did we need all the stats? Did I miss something?

Dec 27, 2020
Ah, don't rework the best scene of the game. :LOL:
It worked for Leap of Faith and A.O.A. Academy. They've got very good numbers after a slight adjustment.
Just saying.

The only question which is relevant is have the scene achieved what the developers wanted to achieve.? Not only story wise that would be unfortunately too easy. No, did they get the reaction from the audience they wanted to achieve?
In A.O.A. the developer was shocked at the reaction. Took a step back and make a little adjustment because a character was received by the audience in a way he dost want it. I found that great, and it paid of well for him and his project which is good he should be proud of this decision. It was hard for him to stomach, but he did it, and it worked out.

Leap of Faith make a not so well-received scene avoidable. After that no more critique and good numbers.

As I read it Assassins Haven will do the same and I bet it will be seen as good by the most not by all of course. Have a feeling he will be doing good as well.

I really think adjustment in an ongoing project are common, and I really think a product is better afterwards.
As the story is right now it can be in my opinion rewritten in a way the scene is avoidable. Without touching the scene itself too much.
But only, and I want to make that clear If mgomez and the team behind wants it.

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 93 Votes