0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
on the phone it says i have new messages but nothing shows up when i take a look, the photography isnt even on the map for me but i met her. when i go to stats it still just says meet cassie at photo shoot.
If you're waiting on a message from Cassie. It takes a couple of days to arrive, after you've received it you'll have to reply to the message before you can go there.

deadbydawn

Mar 23, 2021
If you're waiting on a message from Cassie. It takes a couple of days to arrive, after you've received it you'll have to reply to the message before you can go there.
well, its been way more than a few days, more like multiple weeks as i went along with the rest of the girls. the only messages ive ever received were from jessy

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
well, its been way more than a few days, more like multiple weeks as i went along with the rest of the girls. the only messages ive ever received were from jessy
Could you share a screenshot of your quests screen and of the messages screen on the phone?
And maybe even your save file?

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
While I like the general idea of the game, the text really bothered me right out of the gate. Especially the "thoughts" text, made a little better by making the text box white but that screwed with the normal dialogue. Also, everything in a cursive font. Tried using unren to be able to edit the gui.rpy for fonts and color, ended up crashing the game at the start. Uninstalled before I even got in the apartment door, a few minutes into the game. I really wish devs stopped trying to be cute with colors, textboxes and fonts. Give us something easily readable. The H key exists for a reason. I would much rather not strain my eyes trying to read the dialogue and hit the H key on occasion to see the renders.

Pantic_10

Feb 5, 2020
It's been more than half a year since the last update was released.
In patreon I think they put news, I don't know if they will put it here, I would like to play the update of cassie but € 40 in these moments of crisis. good job I really like the game a lot and I hope to support it later

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
In patreon I think they put news, I don't know if they will put it here, I would like to play the update of cassie but € 40 in these moments of crisis. good job I really like the game a lot and I hope to support it later
Yep, on Patreon there is news about the state of the game, and as I've commented other times, I can't publish its totality here since that is the only reward that the "Supporter" tier has, I hope you understand.

I can summarize that currently the most complex scene to finish is Gina's one, and that I published a poll for all the patrons to decide whether to publish the game without that scene with Gina, or wait to have it finished. I haven't had time to check it over the weekend but tomorrow I will check the various polls that were posted.

As for the Cassie scene you comment, it is NOT my intention to make people pay that in order to see that preview, I consider it a deserved reward to those who already have the "Pervert" tier, but it's not intended to have to pay that or for those of lower tier to increase their current level, I already commented that on Patreon as well.

Dec 27, 2020
i wish we could get some say in how the mc Deals with cooper, everything about my interactions with her is a turn-off after a certain point, especially given the extremely repetitive in-between sections of things happening the bribe she gives you is not even worth while.
Dito. I wish we had an option to throw the money at her face.
But the MC is a blithering Idiot. So, going forward I don't have a good feeling for her either.

For me without a revenge on her this game is a femdom game in disguise.
Maybe she is meant for laughing, but I don't get the humor then.

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
i wish we could get some say in how the mc Deals with cooper, everything about my interactions with her is a turn-off after a certain point, especially given the extremely repetitive in-between sections of things happening the bribe she gives you is not even worth while.
Seeing your review, the question arises.... Have you used the quests system? Because it was created precisely to avoid having to do what you say, go clicking the day/time advance on the map to see what icons of the girls appear and go to all of them; if you do that, indeed, the game will become very, very repetitive; the quests system avoids that, and makes you look at what should/can be done at every moment.
In the new version it has even been improved to make the gameplay easier.
As for the repetitions, we know that some can still be reduced, we will work on it as much as we can, now we are focused on finishing the new version, many are waiting for it.

Dito. I wish we had an option to throw the money at her face.
But the MC is a blithering Idiot. So, going forward I don't have a good feeling for her either.

For me without a revenge on her this game is a femdom game in disguise.
Maybe she is meant for laughing, but I don't get the humor then.
LOL, that scene is going to haunt me for a long time in my nightmares, hahaha... most of the negative comments is about that, and I can understand it, but come on guys, it's a part of the game that doesn't even represent 5% and there's so much more to see that I think is interesting.... IMHO, the game has improved with each new version so I hope you guys like the newer sequences better.

The Ms Cooper sequence will get a review as soon as possible, I wish I had more time to have been able to do it, but for now I must focus on the new content, sorry.

As for the revenge... it's going to be.... EPIC !! :devilish::devilish::devilish:
But...
WanRealAcouchi-size_restricted.gif

BTW, have you ever stopped to think that maybe if that character arouses these negative feelings in you, maybe it's not so bad that she is there? that is, isn't revenge will be better when it comes? :KEK:

Dec 27, 2020
Don't be mad at me, it's just a little banter between two perverted men.(y)
Maybe you have to yell at me... ...no maybe you shouldn't.:cool:
I am not always serious ok? Seriously I hate her.

BTW, have you ever stopped to think that maybe if that character arouses these negative feelings in you, maybe it's not so bad that she is there? that is, isn't revenge will be better when it comes? :KEK:
Ooohh she is the only reason I am still here. I absolutely love her... ...in a murderous way.:sneaky:
I can't wait to show her my two facets and especially my very, very gentle site.

Ok... :eek: ...maybe I am just...evil.

As for the revenge... it's going to be.... EPIC !! :devilish::devilish::devilish:
But...
View attachment 1115447
It has to be...
...because Klingons knew revenge better then Jedi.

Klingon.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Robert Monotoli

kiko_19

Feb 6, 2020
in the end what happened to gina's scene? Is it going to be done or for another update? Greetings and I hope you have rested this bridge a little for the last effort that is almost finished

Reactions: Porcus Dev

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
in the end what happened to gina's scene? Is it going to be done or for another update? Greetings and I hope you have rested this bridge a little for the last effort that is almost finished
In the vote, the option to include Gina's scene was the winner.

Thank you. I've been able to disconnect a bit from the daily job, which has been really good for me, but I've continued working on the game and taking advantage of these days.

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
Cooper was always getting the tables turned, why I always rolled my eyes at the complaining, I could've sworn that the MC was being "trained" by her to be the one dominant.

3.10 star(s) 93 Votes