0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
I am so confused, I am on pc. Loaded save and it gives me the next part of the quest but I still dont have Cassie and Jessy in the phone. Not using any mods.
Really strange. Could you try deleting the cache folder from inside the game folder and start the game?
I that doesn't work, the only thing I can think of is your persistent file. I don't see how, but maybe you can send it so I can check it (it's also in the saves folder).

Mar 30, 2021
Really strange. Could you try deleting the cache folder from inside the game folder and start the game?
I that doesn't work, the only thing I can think of is your persistent file. I don't see how, but maybe you can send it so I can check it (it's also in the saves folder).
Deleting the cash just made the sister's picture in contacts go away. I think i've broken it somehow lol, prob be wise to just start over. Heres the persistent anyways. Had to compress since it wouldnt let me upload the original file. Means alot to try and fix it

Reactions: UraN82

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
Deleting the cash just made the sister's picture in contacts go away. I think i've broken it somehow lol, prob be wise to just start over. Heres the persistent anyways. Had to compress since it wouldnt let me upload the original file. Means alot to try and fix it
Good news! I'm able to reproduce the disappearing contacts issue using you "persistent" file.
I might not have time to look into this today, but will be continued. Thank you for sharing this information.

About the disappearing sister's picture. This is solved in the next release.

Reactions: Porcus Dev

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
I found out that the contacts Jessy and Cassie were defined improperly. It will be fixed in the next release.

If you don't want to wait for the next release you have 2 options:
1. You can start a new game, the contacts will appear when they suppose to
2. I can modify your persistent file to solve the problem and send it to you

• Star-struck

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
decent story and great art but it's pretty grindy... would be much better as a regular vn also missing the sandbox tag as you need certain items to complete certain scenes... losing interest fast...

Reactions: Sirren
Mar 30, 2021
I found out that the contacts Jessy and Cassie were defined improperly. It will be fixed in the next release.

If you don't want to wait for the next release you have 2 options:
1. You can start a new game, the contacts will appear when they suppose to
2. I can modify your persistent file to solve the problem and send it to you
Glad you were able to find the issue and thank you for looking into it. I don't mind restarting so I can go through the scenes again but glad to know it won't be an issue while replaying

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Hey mgomez0077,

good to hear. Long time no see. How are things going in Spain?
In Germany, we go now into the third lockdown.Sigh, after 20/21 we all deserve some victories hope you had some and every thing goes well.
:giggle:

Things seem to be getting a little better, step by step. The inconveniences caused by the pandemic restrictions are not a problem now for me, but I still have a lot of workload in my daily job and that makes that I can dedicate less hours to the game, this is the main reason for the delay since a few months ago. But I'm determined to work hard to have it ready very soon, it won't be long now!

Third lockdown? Well, I hope it passes soon, all for the health of the majority. Here little by little the restrictions are being raised, it's not that things have gotten much better, but it seems that we have become accustomed to having the intensive care units almost full, d'oh!.... Waiting to see the repercussions of the movement at Easter, maybe things will get worse now and new restrictions will be applied again.

The vaccination is constant but slow, I hope that after the summer everything has improved considerably, I'm crossing my fingers (note: personally I'm happy because I think my parents will soon be called to give them the vaccine, and that will leave me much happier).

Keep healthy!

The true truth :giggle:(y):giggle: Gina is a goddess :love:

View attachment 1157598
Wow! That was one of the first specials with her... what a gaze! :love:

BTW, the folds of the sheet are done "by hand", lol, it took some work, but I think it turned out well, all for my (our ;)) goddess! :giggle:

Jan 10, 2020
so not for lack of effort, but after searching this thread for both 'fisting' n 'incest', i can't tell if either ever wound up making it into the game or not. i read several of the posts regarding fisting, n they all seemed to say "it's coming"...but the most recent ones were back in sept of last year; so do any of the girls actually get fisted yet? (n hopefully elbow-deep :devilish:)

n there were 11 pages of posts referencing incest, n i saw that the MC's (Tony's) mom n sister are supposed to eventually turn up in the game, n the mom flashes him, n the sis dry humps a pillow thinking about him. but did the devs ever actually put any H-scenes in the game yet b/t the MC n his mom and/or sis? (hopefully both? :love: 3-way m/f/f) n the most recent posts i saw were also back around sept of last year (although i didn't go thru all 11 pages of posts)

P.S. btw...so freakin' hard to find any VN games w/hot-ass black moms; i know Gina isn't MC's mom, but still smokin'. n would it kill a dev 2 make a game like Parental Love, Sisterly Lust, etc, with a nubian queen/ebony princess that gets knocked up n bred? almost always white (n occasionally asian), but never black...??? would luv it if i were wrong about this, n someone could lemme know there's a game(s) like that out there; thx

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Robert Monotoli

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
so not for lack of effort, but after searching this thread for both 'fisting' n 'incest', i can't tell if either ever wound up making it into the game or not. i read several of the posts regarding fisting, n they all seemed to say "it's coming"...but the most recent ones were back in sept of last year; so do any of the girls actually get fisted yet? (n hopefully elbow-deep :devilish:)

n there were 11 pages of posts referencing incest, n i saw that the MC's (Tony's) mom n sister are supposed to eventually turn up in the game, n the mom flashes him, n the sis dry humps a pillow thinking about him. but did the devs ever actually put any H-scenes in the game yet b/t the MC n his mom and/or sis? (hopefully both? :love: 3-way m/f/f) n the most recent posts i saw were also back around sept of last year (although i didn't go thru all 11 pages of posts)

P.S. btw...so freakin' hard to find any VN games w/hot-ass black moms; i know Gina isn't MC's mom, but still smokin'. n would it kill a dev 2 make a game like Parental Love, Sisterly Lust, etc, with a nubian queen/ebony princess that gets knocked up n bred? almost always white (n occasionally asian), but never black...??? would luv it if i were wrong about this, n someone could lemme know there's a game(s) like that out there; thx
I know there is a game where the MC gets involved with a best friend of his mom and her daughters that may fit your likes if their models are to your taste. Just can't remember the name at the moment. Thought the OP had something with a bus stop in it.

Considering this game, unfortunately the dev has not been able to update game for a while due to extra work load and other stuff in corona time, so basically those hints of things coming in september are what may be coming soonish. Dev is working on next update at the moment, but when available is no quite sure, though he thinks he is getting closer to next update based on some posts he made.

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
I already have it but I want to know in which folder to put it
Wrong thread. You could have asked in the cheatmod thread.

Anyhow... the cheatmod is meant for PC and MAC. You just extract the .rpa file from the zip in put in in the folder named "game".

Reactions: Troy9000

nebsama

Aug 10, 2017
Lots of Charlene Cassie and Gina teased so far. I'm looking forwards to these busty characters, hopefully at least one titjob :p

3.10 star(s) 93 Votes