0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
How to make the know about best friend Jessy? i don´t know how or when.

And "Good night" Gina?
I think you mean Jessy's childhood friend? Watch her take a bath on Thursday nights (at least 5 times to have seen all the scenes and complete the quest).

To complete Gina's "good night". Just keep visiting her at get room at midnight. You'll go a little further every time.

awadaolqi

Jun 2, 2021
how fix error thes

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 282, in script
python:
ScriptError: could not find label 'start'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "F:\BigCitysPleasures-0.3.1-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "F:\BigCitysPleasures-0.3.1-pc\renpy\main.py", line 578, in main
run(restart)
File "F:\BigCitysPleasures-0.3.1-pc\renpy\main.py", line 143, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "F:\BigCitysPleasures-0.3.1-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 908, in run_context
context.run()
python:
File "F:\BigCitysPleasures-0.3.1-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606

Wed Jun 02 22:25:14 2021

mrrxy

Feb 10, 2021
I think you mean Jessy's childhood friend? Watch her take a bath on Thursday nights (at least 5 times to have seen all the scenes and complete the quest).

To complete Gina's "good night". Just keep visiting her at get room at midnight. You'll go a little further every time.
After write this i complete Jessy's childhood friend quest.

I'm still visiting Gina every midnight, it's so long

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
how fix error thes

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
python:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "F:\BigCitysPleasures-0.3.1-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "F:\BigCitysPleasures-0.3.1-pc\renpy\main.py", line 578, in main
run(restart)
File "F:\BigCitysPleasures-0.3.1-pc\renpy\main.py", line 143, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "F:\BigCitysPleasures-0.3.1-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 908, in run_context
context.run()
python:
File "F:\BigCitysPleasures-0.3.1-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606

Wed Jun 02 22:25:14 2021
Extract or download again. There's something missing.

mrrxy

Feb 10, 2021
How long is complete Katie's visit her in her home and how can i buy gift to her?

i'm like two months in game and i don't have more options to buy nothing or exercises with her

Last edited:

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
...All I'm gonna say is "Please don't become another Icstor"
you got it all wrong - I would say: please do become another icstor!
(that would mean, this one and few more games are finished before the great mil..developing has started)

Fanatic7

Jun 5, 2017
I have intel that the release of the update will be sooner them you think, it's close that's the only thing i can say. He's not another Icstor.

Fanatic7

Jun 5, 2017
PorcusEntertainment — 24/05/2021
----
[22:44]
Everyone BTW, here's a scoop before I announce it on Patreon; due to the long delay in this release, which I really regret and feel bad about, I've decided to pause the charge on Patreon for the next month, I hope this gesture of goodwill will help a little
This shouldn't be considered an indication that the new version will be delayed more, I'm at the end and I hope it can be published the first week of this next month; the scene with Gina has been tricky, but she deserves all my attention, and I hope you like it and enjoy her (editado)
May 26th 2021

PorcusEntertainment — 26/05/2021
News published:

@PorcusEntertainment
Everyone BTW, here's a scoop before I announce it on Patreon; due to the long delay in this release, which I really regret and feel bad about, I've decided to pause the charge on Patreon for the next month, I hope this gesture of goodwill will help a little This shouldn't be considered an indication that the new version will be delayed more, I'm at the end and I hope it can be published the first week of this next month; the scene with Gina has been tricky, but she deserves all my attention, and I hope you like it and enjoy her (editado)

Fanatic7 — 26/05/2021
So are you planning releasing it next week?

Please understand that I can't say here the same as on Patreon, the full news is for them and for some it's the only reward they have; I can only tell you that, it won't be next week yet, but it will be soon
[00:41]
I'm working on the tricky animations with Gina; some of them due to the complexity of scenery, lights used or number of frames, can take a long time.
[00:43]
An example, the one I'm rendering now has 351 frames, has been running for 23 hours and is on number 280

Fanatic7 — 26/05/2021
damn

Yep And a 3090 is doing it, lol.... although soon (a couple of days) I'll be setting up a second 3090 to help with the task

Reactions: TrissLover

DR99

May 2, 2018
Wouldn't be easier to split the update? I'm not complaining, at least is working on it unlike many others...

Dec 27, 2020
Wouldn't be easier to split the update? I'm not complaining, at least is working on it unlike many others...
I am for smaller but more regular updates too and to be fair the dev wanted to do exactly that. But in a Poll, his Patreons wanted the bigger update. So we have to be patient.

Reactions: 0x52

Fanatic7

Jun 5, 2017
Fanatic7 [17:39]
Given the latest updates, will this new update have more content than the old updates? Like a bigger update?
[17:40]
Just a Tip, when we finish the update allow us to get back to the game to finish the remaining quest we didn't finish plz

Fanatic7
Given the latest updates, will this new update have more content than the old updates? Like a bigger update?

PorcusEntertainment — Hoje às 18:18
Even if I wanted to, I seem to be unable to do a small update, lol... yes, it will be a big update again with lots of new images and animations.

Fanatic7
Just a Tip, when we finish the update allow us to get back to the game to finish the remaining quest we didn't finish plz

PorcusEntertainment — Hoje às 18:20
We will work to make it so, I understand that some people finished the version without being able to see all the new content of the last version... don't worry, you will be able to see it now when you continue with the new one

Fanatic7 — Hoje às 18:27
Ok thz

pavlogrk

Nov 15, 2020
haven't played this in over 2 years since version 2.1! Is there am major difference in content since then?

tonydurrant

Sep 17, 2019
haven't played this in over 2 years since version 2.1! Is there am major difference in content since then?
Check the Changelog on page 1 of the thread! There has been new content in v0.2.2, v0.2.3, v0.2.4 and v0.3.0 (plus bug fix releases) since v0.2.1. v0.3.0 included a lot of re-writing, including Quest tracking for Gina and Jessy (so you can see what to do for all of the main girls now), but you'll need to start again, as the old saves no longer load into the current version.
In my opinion you'll find a lot of new content in version 0.3.1

The Dev's last estimate of release date was given on 26th May, and estimated it 'could be between June 5 and June 11' - clearly it's a little after that, but the new update should be imminent. Personally, I am really looking forward to this update!

3.10 star(s) 93 Votes