0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
I already did this before posting here.
I will try to DL the game again to see if it is some missing/corrupted file.
Did you actually reply to the message or just read it?
If you send me your save I will check what's wrong

Reactions: herreraaa

herreraaa

Jan 24, 2020
Did you actually reply to the message or just read it?
If you send me your save I will check what's wrong
Holy shit, I didnt see the reply icon in the message... =P

Thank you so much to make me pay attention in this... I was sure it only needed to read the message

Reactions: XStarLordX

Fanatic7

Jun 5, 2017
In the next few days we gonna get the new update, patreons of higher tiers already have access to some parts of the update.

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
In the next few days we gonna get the new update, patreons of higher tiers already have access to some parts of the update.
Patreons have had access to some parts of the update for a while now (first playable preview for higher tiers was in March).
The new version is not in testing phase yet (which will take 2-3 days), but we should expect more information any time now.

Last edited:
Reactions: clms100

Fanatic7

Jun 5, 2017
Patreons have had access to some parts of the update for a while now (first playable preview for higher tiers was in March).
The new version is not in testing phase yet (which will take 2-3 days), but we should expect more information any time now.
So we should expect the new version until the end of next week.

Fanatic7

Jun 5, 2017
PorcusEntertainment — Today at 01:37 AM
Damn, it's been too late, I'd rather wait until tomorrow to post more detailed news than to do it now in a hurry.
I've been working a lot this weekend and it's been very productive, the number of animations and final images for the new version has been increased.
I recognize that the scene with Gina has given an unimaginable work that I had not thought at the beginning, but she is our goddess and she deserves a great scene.
I think the part that will give more work now is when I get to the point where I have to program the animations corresponding to the Pleasure Meter, as there are many, but apart from this only small details remain, tomorrow I will give you details.

tonydurrant

Sep 17, 2019
The new that we have been waiting for is finally here:

Hey people,

Sorry, I haven't posted anything here for days, I've been focused on finishing Gina's scene, which has been a lot of work, but it's been really great, and there's a lot of content from her.

I take this opportunity to comment that if you want to be more up to date than here in Patreon or if you want to ask me any question about the evolution of the game, you have the for that, these days it's more practical and faster for me to inform through there.

Ok, let's get to the point...

As I said, Gina's scene was hard work, but I ended up with a lot of content, more than 130 images and, just for that scene, 40 animations!!

Much of the work has been the creation, but also editing of these animations to make them look as good as possible, you know that it isn't "only" just a few frames loops, we are talking about detailed animations with tens or hundreds of frames in some cases; I hope the work has been worth it and that you enjoy a lot Gina! ;-)

So, the hard part of that scene is finished, and the dialogue created halfway through. The dialogue, obviously, doesn't require as much work as the creation of the scenes, but it is a must to be inspired, lol... luckily I have it all in my mind... it's going to be a lovely scene :-D

As for the rest of the game, you've already seen that the "minrenpys" of the scenes have been published, so they are ready. BTW, so that you didn't pay at the end of the month by accident, Charlene's "minirenpy" was only posted on Discord, in the Pervert's channel.

I didn't and will not post a "minirenpy" with Ms Cooper and Jennifer's scene because.... well... there's not much story there, but a lot of sexual animations, lmao >:)

Adding it all up, in the end it will be a major upgrade in terms of content:
  • More than 730 new images
  • More than 150 new animations
  • More than 12 new songs
But not only this, there has also been a great improvement in several aspects of the programming and the aesthetics of the game.

The list is too long to put it all here, I will do it when I publish the new version and write the changelog, but I want to highlight this aspect because it is also of great importance.

So, at this point, with little margin for unforeseen events, and trying to be as realistic as possible and not to disappoint more with the publication date, this is the planned schedule:

NOTE: It has been taken into account that during the weekend is when I can work more on the game, and on the best dates to publish the new version both in its "Early Access" and in its "normal" release.
  • During these days until Friday I will finish the dialogue that remains to be done in Gina's scene; I will verify that the scene flows correctly and I will add the music and/or sound effects that correspond. Wanderan will work on the translation and improvement of that dialog. 0x52 will be adding the corresponding content from the Specials (4K Specials and Pervert's Dreams).
  • During the weekend many hours will be dedicated to finish "linking" the new scenes with the rest of the game and to create and check the programming.
  • By Monday (Tuesday at the latest) a "Release Candidate" should be finished and will be tested by us and sent to trusted betatesters to make sure everything works correctly.
  • The new version in its "Early Access" mode will be released on Friday the 16th.
  • The "normal" version will be released on August 1st.

I remind you that, due to the unforeseen delay in this version, I will take into account your level in Patreon in the previous months, I want to be fair. So, if for example last month you were "Addict" or "Pervert" and you are not anymore, don't worry, you will get the "Early Access" version anyway :-D

It has been a long and bumpy road, and again I want to thank you for your patience and support, you rock!

See you soon, and with the new version ready! ;-)

bboyflashy

May 31, 2020
Sooo, as early as the end of the month, as late as the start of next month, I'm perfectly fine with it, almost took a year for the update, but I'm fine with it, as long as there's an ACTUAL update of course.

thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
I know there is a game where the MC gets involved with a best friend of his mom and her daughters that may fit your likes if their models are to your taste. Just can't remember the name at the moment. Thought the OP had something with a bus stop in it.

Considering this game, unfortunately the dev has not been able to update game for a while due to extra work load and other stuff in corona time, so basically those hints of things coming in september are what may be coming soonish. Dev is working on next update at the moment, but when available is no quite sure, though he thinks he is getting closer to next update based on some posts he made.
So the mom/sister are still in the game?

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
When I met the girls I thought: Jessy is a slut, I won't touch her. The dev had other plans. Seriously, "Take of your pants or I'll scream"?

Good luck.

3.10 star(s) 93 Votes