Caeir

Jul 26, 2020
I ran into something that didn't quite fit walkthrough V0.2.2b's description and I'm hoping someone can shed some light on... While doing the Mistress Cooper quest, the walkthrough indicates you can resist during the video. When I played through, the first time I came to the scene, she counts down to zero and the MC goes out... I never see a video. All that appeared was a blank screen with 224 at the bottom of it and then he was being awaken still strapped to the chair. Does the option to resist not happen until after repeating the video scene a few times? Am I missing something?

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
Since Your posting that I assume you're a patreon. Have you been able to complete Mrs Cooper and Gina's quests? I hit a road block with those 2. Posted the problem on patreon but so far myself and one other have this problem and no one else is reporting it. Driving me nuts.
You can't even use unren on this to unpack the archives ...there are no rpa archives anymore...replaced by .pea. Not that unpacking anything would fix my issue...I could have atleast extracted the images/animations to see them(n)
That Patreon post is public.
Where are you stuck exactly? (a screenshot of you quests screen could be very helpful)

(mgomez0077 has a fever, that's why he might not respond on Partreon)

I ran into something that didn't quite fit walkthrough V0.2.2b's description and I'm hoping someone can shed some light on... While doing the Mistress Cooper quest, the walkthrough indicates you can resist during the video. When I played through, the first time I came to the scene, she counts down to zero and the MC goes out... I never see a video. All that appeared was a blank screen with 224 at the bottom of it and then he was being awaken still strapped to the chair. Does the option to resist not happen until after repeating the video scene a few times? Am I missing something?
The 224 should start counting down and a video should fade in

Last edited:
Reactions: Caeir

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
That Patreon post is public.
Where are you stuck exactly? (a screenshot of you quests screen could be very helpful)

(mgomez0077 has a fever, that's why he might not respond on Partreon)

Hope he recovers soon. :)

Crexox1337

Sep 12, 2019
I can not wait I hope that everyone will share it soon, I finally want to play it
Yeah I mean the patreons should know how hard it is to wait for this game cuz they also had to wait weeks until it was finally released after a few delays. Have some mercy lol

Caeir

Jul 26, 2020
Thank you. I found that the last save was 4 hours prior to the video, and too far to scroll back through, so I'm going to restart. As I played through, there were other options I wish I had taken instead of those I did. I appreciate the reply. I'll watch for it when I get there again.

Reactions: 0x52
3.10 star(s) 93 Votes