tonydurrant

Sep 17, 2019
News from the Dev - release is imminent, and they are working hard to get it released by Sunday.

Working non-stop for the imminent release!

Hi people,

I know that the date announced in the last news for the release of the new version was for today, and that you are waiting for it... I wish I would have posted this message earlier but today has been a crazy day working on the game... about 14 hours in total dedicated to it!

We're working non-stop so it can be released this weekend, beta testing and finishing some translation... almost complete but sometimes many small details can be work and take time, and since it took us so long to create it, we wish that once released you will have a good game experience without any issues.

I wish I could have published it today because I know that Friday is a good day, so you can enjoy it on the weekend, but it is also when it's best for us to have time to check the last details.

I want to leave it ready so that, at least, I can publish it on Sunday, I don't want to start the new week because then I don't have time.... It's not going to be delayed one more week, it's just around the corner... and believe me we're working hard, here it's 6:30am and I leave it and go to sleep because my eyesight doesn't respond anymore, lol.... I must rest a bit because tomorrow is going to be another long day, but I'm very excited, when I see it as it is, almost ready to be published, and when I watch the scenes... I think, and I hope, that you are going to like it amigos ;-)

Stay tuned!

BTW, If you need more information or have any questions please don't hesitate to enter our Discord server.

Reactions: zackwilltop

Fanatic7

Jun 5, 2017
IT'S HAPPENING GUYS, BETA COMES OUT TOMORROW AND THE FINAL VERSION WILL COME TUESDAY :love:

PorcusEntertainment — Hoje às 00:36
I just wrote about the new version, but in the patrons channel, lol, sorry
In short, tomorrow the Realease Candidate will be tested... on Tuesday the new version will be definitively released
[00:36]

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
OH SHIT! I just wanted to redownload this again since it'd been so long.. good fucking timing! I was admittedly scared of the A word too.

Fanatic7

Jun 5, 2017
josep95 — Today às 23:01 GMT +1
News?

PorcusEntertainment — Today at 23:02 GMT+1
Yes, compiling the final version, maybe in 30-40 minutes it will be published.

josep95 — Today at 23:03 GMT+1
Niiice!!

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Robert Monotoli

Fanatic7

Jun 5, 2017
PorcusEntertainment — Today at 00:55 GMT+1
Some Pervert and addict are already enjoying the new version.
While waiting to finish preparing the post on Patreon, I have sent them the link directly to make the wait less long
[00:57]
BTW, note this:
But for the sending I will have to check the tiers for each month; I will do this tomorrow night.
And yes, it's not a dream.... IT'S HAPPENING!
Today is a really happy day for me

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1626868458260.png

Big City's Pleasures v0.4 - ANNOUNCEMENT

JUL 21, 2021 AT 3:12 AM

Big City's Pleasures v0.4 - LINKS

Hi people,
OMG, the truth is that I don't have words to express what I feel right now, it's almost like a dream.... Is it happening???.....

YES !!!! WE HAVE A NEW VERSION !!!

It has been a long and hard road, it seemed that it would never come to an end, but one last great effort has been made. Especially these last 5 days have been a real craziness, but luckily I haven't been alone in it, so my first words of gratitude go to the team, "mis amigos", to Wanderan and 0x52, without them it wouldn't have been possible! Thank you very much!

And of course, I would like to thank all of you, the patrons, my friends too, without your support this project couldn't go on. Thanks for your eternal patience with me, I hope you enjoy the new version and that the wait was worth it.

And without further ado, I will now detail the new things that you can find in this new version:

New programming:
  • New dreams menu
  • Phone contacts now unlock when the become available
  • Reintroduced built-in cheats (click on MC in the stats screen)
  • New wallpaper picker for the phone (with a lot more options)
  • Improved aesthetics
  • Improvements in exists quests
  • Very detailed quests
  • Added a player renaming option
  • New colorpicker for dialogues background (also an option to disabled the picker)
  • Added names to shop and inventory items
  • Mainmenu redesign
  • New notifications system (notifies about unlocked quests and received messages)
  • You can now see your overall progress and your progress per character
  • Added the Pleasure Meter
  • Added a side menu, which gives you access to your stats, quests and phone
  • Redesigned top bar (information bar)
  • Option to give a name to saves or delete them

More content:
  • 165 New animations !!!
  • 917 New images !
  • 23 New songs
  • Gina: Continuation of the final scene in version 0.3.1 with Gina
  • Gina: The best scene I've created so far! (Have your scarves ready)
  • Cassie: Not everything happens in the photo studio ;-)
  • Charlene: She's about to tell you something shocking!
  • Jessy & Gina: Time to have some fun with Gina
  • Alexia & Sabrina: Scene with 3 possible endings, choose to your liking!
  • Ms Cooper & Jennifer: 2 scenes... The really interesting lessons begin!

I must say that, IMHO, this version contains some of the best, if not the best, scenes that have been created to date; every last detail has been taken into account, advanced scene and animation creation techniques have been used, a magnificent job has been done in terms of programming (try the "Pleasure Meter", lol), and the dialogues have also been delicately worked on, to give life to your (our) girls ;-)

ENJOY THE GAME !!!!

In this link, available for "Pervert" and "Addicts" for the moment, you will find the download of the different versions as they are created (we are working on it but it takes time; in Discord some already have them, come by and say hi to the gang).

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017

Big City's Pleasures v0.4 - ANNOUNCEMENT

JUL 21, 2021 AT 3:12 AM

Hi people,
OMG, the truth is that I don't have words to express what I feel right now, it's almost like a dream.... Is it happening???.....

YES !!!! WE HAVE A NEW VERSION !!!

It has been a long and hard road, it seemed that it would never come to an end, but one last great effort has been made. Especially these last 5 days have been a real craziness, but luckily I haven't been alone in it, so my first words of gratitude go to the team, "mis amigos", to Wanderan and 0x52, without them it wouldn't have been possible! Thank you very much!

And of course, I would like to thank all of you, the patrons, my friends too, without your support this project couldn't go on. Thanks for your eternal patience with me, I hope you enjoy the new version and that the wait was worth it.

And without further ado, I will now detail the new things that you can find in this new version:

New programming:
  • New dreams menu
  • Phone contacts now unlock when the become available
  • Reintroduced built-in cheats (click on MC in the stats screen)
  • New wallpaper picker for the phone (with a lot more options)
  • Improved aesthetics
  • Improvements in exists quests
  • Very detailed quests
  • Added a player renaming option
  • New colorpicker for dialogues background (also an option to disabled the picker)
  • Added names to shop and inventory items
  • Mainmenu redesign
  • New notifications system (notifies about unlocked quests and received messages)
  • You can now see your overall progress and your progress per character
  • Added the Pleasure Meter
  • Added a side menu, which gives you access to your stats, quests and phone
  • Redesigned top bar (information bar)
  • Option to give a name to saves or delete them

More content:
  • 165 New animations !!!
  • 917 New images !
  • 23 New songs
  • Gina: Continuation of the final scene in version 0.3.1 with Gina
  • Gina: The best scene I've created so far! (Have your scarves ready)
  • Cassie: Not everything happens in the photo studio ;-)
  • Charlene: She's about to tell you something shocking!
  • Jessy & Gina: Time to have some fun with Gina
  • Alexia & Sabrina: Scene with 3 possible endings, choose to your liking!
  • Ms Cooper & Jennifer: 2 scenes... The really interesting lessons begin!

I must say that, IMHO, this version contains some of the best, if not the best, scenes that have been created to date; every last detail has been taken into account, advanced scene and animation creation techniques have been used, a magnificent job has been done in terms of programming (try the "Pleasure Meter", lol), and the dialogues have also been delicately worked on, to give life to your (our) girls ;-)

ENJOY THE GAME !!!!

In this link, available for "Pervert" and "Addicts" for the moment, you will find the download of the different versions as they are created (we are working on it but it takes time; in Discord some already have them, come by and say hi to the gang).
Since Your posting that I assume you're a patreon. Have you been able to complete Mrs Cooper and Gina's quests? I hit a road block with those 2. Posted the problem on patreon but so far myself and one other have this problem and no one else is reporting it. Driving me nuts.
You can't even use unren on this to unpack the archives ...there are no rpa archives anymore...replaced by .pea. Not that unpacking anything would fix my issue...I could have atleast extracted the images/animations to see them(n)

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 93 Votes