subm49

May 18, 2019
I'm 'stuck' at the minigame with Olivia, where you have to click 'Shoot' and no matter what it seems to get her whole face, including her hair, I guess instead of just her mouth? Is there a way around this? I lose affection with her every time.

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
I'm 'stuck' at the minigame with Olivia, where you have to click 'Shoot' and no matter what it seems to get her whole face, including her hair, I guess instead of just her mouth? Is there a way around this? I lose affection with her every time.
Does the line stop in the green area?

Reactions: subm49

subm49

May 18, 2019
Does the line stop in the green area?
I think I'm hitting the button while the line's in the green, but it slides back into the pink area before the scene changes. I just tried again with an older save and I have to click the button BEFORE the line gets into the green area. This is frustrating. I didn't think to watch and see if the line kept moving, thanks. :)

Ara-sH

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2017
Could anyone tell me why last update is 9 month ago? dev have problem, or anything else?
I dont even remember the story!

Fanatic7

Jun 5, 2017
Changes in Early Access:
- Cassie at the billiard room > Now available for "Contributors" and above ( )
- Alexia & Sabrina in "A Night At The Coffee Shop" > Now available for "Addicts" and above ( )

PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO ARE ALREADY PATREONS, PLEASE DO NOT SUBSCRIBE AS THIS CONTENT WILL BE AVAILABLE IN THE NEW VERSION

Reactions: seba0

eddiekray

Oct 1, 2020
Well yeah, the delay of the release is big, but the dev always shares news on patreon about the update. The planned release date was June 11th i think, since then i didnt heard anything.

• Angry
Reactions: Ara-sH

Ara-sH

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2017
Well yeah, the delay of the release is big, but the dev always shares news on patreon about the update. The planned release date was June 11th i think, since then i didnt heard anything.
So you okay if dev always shares news on patreon about the update ? Okay gumdrop and Ictore doing that, its okay? Im not comparing juts tell some facts.

• Haha
Reactions: DanThaMan

eddiekray

Oct 1, 2020
So you okay if dev always shares news on patreon about the update ? Okay gumdrop and Ictore doing that, its okay? Im not comparing juts tell some facts.
I didnt said im okay with that, but im not against it, cause he has a real job, and he is doing the game in his free time, Icstor is a different case, cause he is still charging his patrons for nothing, Porcus stopped charging his patrons because of the delay.

Reactions: Robert Monotoli

herreraaa

Jan 24, 2020
I cant progride with Cassie bcs her apartment dont show on map, only her picture
Somebody can help me?

3.10 star(s) 93 Votes