bob325

Apr 28, 2017
I understand your eagerness, and I apologize again if this helps... but as I said, I had some very hard months (mid November, December, and even mid January), now fortunately I can work more hours in the game and I hope to catch up.

I know that it has been delayed more than expected and desired, but I'm doing everything I can humanly ... just yesterday I finished working on the game at 7am, yep :sleep:

The new version is very advanced with a lot of content created... I only hope and wish that it will meet your expectations and that it was worth the wait.
The last update exceeded my, and many other's, expectations. Quality takes time and most of us appreciate it.

• Star-struck
Reactions: Porcus Dev

Robert Monotoli

Jun 16, 2018
Bad news, everyone. The upcoming update will be *slightly* delayed because troublesome Ms. Cooper has taken mgomez0077 hostage. :oops: Maybe it was because of that incident with a recent photo shoot he made her to do? :unsure:

But don't worry! Sexual [Whoring and] Assault Team (SWAT) is on the way to have her "dealt" with, if you know what I mean. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) :devilish: The law and vaginal .

-R. Monotoli
Chief Warden, Sexual Department of "Correction"

Dec 27, 2020
A hazy night

A bureau somewhere in the Big City
The radio is playing. A man in blue Uniform reading case files.
Radio:...Slipping inside, into the dark...
Man: Praetendent, Sir. We've got something from the Department of sexual Correction.
Praetendent: The Department of sexual Correction?
Man:Robert Monotoli himself.
Radio:...Poisoned milk like a lullaby...
Praetendent: Hand it over.

Bad news, everyone. The upcoming update will be *slightly* delayed because troublesome Ms. Cooper has taken mgomez0077 hostage. :oops: Maybe it was because of that incident with a recent photo shoot he made her to do? :unsure:

But don't worry! Sexual [Whoring and] Assault Team (SWAT) is on the way to have her "dealt" with, if you know what I mean. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) :devilish: The law and vaginal .

-R. Monotoli
Chief Warden, Sexual Department of "Correction"
Praetendent: Hmm... mgomez0077. Strange I thought he liked it.
Man: Sir they sound serious.
Praetendent: (*looking to the radio)
Radio: ...The pain is pleasure and is just as real...
Praetendent: He stated in the past. That "Addision Cooper just wanted the best for him". I think he is ok.
Man: Sir...
Praetendent: I think he will somehow and surprisingly be fine with it! Afterwards
Radio:...Giving in to me isn't so hard won...
Man:But the Department...
Praetendent: I don't care about this department... Is there unrest in the streets?
Man: As right of now... no.
Praetendent: In this case we don't have a case.
Man: But Sir...
Praetendent: Dismissed! (*looking to the radio and smiles reaching for the phone while the man leaves)
Radio:...Kiss my lips and taste goodbye...
Praetendent: Addison!
Addison: Yes, Sir!
Praetendent: Please be very, very gentle to the subject!
Addison: Of course, Sir.
Praetendent: And Addision!
Addison: Sir?
Praetendent: You have one hour. Then you release him. Understand 60 minutes not one minute more! If you fail. You get punished! In one way or the other I win.
Addison: With pleasure, Sir!
Praetendent: (*hangs up. Make himself comfortable... and smiles) Talking to himself: I bet she will release him after 61 Minutes. Such a sweetheart.
Radio:...Sweeeeet... Sweet agooony...

Last edited:

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Hi people,

A few days ago I opened an account on Twitter where I will also post some things, although Patreon content will remain exclusive and preferential.

I just posted a nice and sensual dance of Sabrina for you all to enjoy! :devilish:

I hope you like it ;-)

Feel free to follow me on my Twitter account :giggle:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Rina.jpg

Rina seems OK ... the dance babes feel keen to express
their devotion to grabbing attention by ... nice enough.​

Dec 27, 2020
I mean Sabrina for me has the hottest scene in the game.
Remember me on some nice party's with Erasmus students back at University. The French girls ware crazy in a good way and the Spanish girls had so much temperament but always calm when I asked: "Everything is good?". I guess they talked normal with each over. But language wise German is much calmer the Spanish. Good memories.

By the way navel licking is so much fun.

Last edited:

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Rina? Is that her nickname now? :p Or was that from the game? lol
Well .. what stage name did you thingk of?
I believe that without knowing it or wanting to, he has been right.... Yep, Lexi calls Sabrina, Rina! (Oh, yes... Rina calls Alexia, Lexi.... LMAO :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:)

Is what happens when the level of intimacy is increasing :devilish:

I mean Sabrina for me has the hottest scene in the game.
Remember me on some nice party's with Erasmus students back at University. The French girls ware crazy in a good way and the Spanish girls had so much temperament but always calm when I asked: "Everything is good?". I guess they talked normal with each over. But language wise German is much calmer the Spanish. Good memories.

By the way navel licking is so much fun.
LOL :devilish:

Reactions: thunderkiss321

TommyEsclow

Aug 18, 2017
I gave this one a shot and I like MC's background and also renders and animations are extraordinary. However, I'm a bit disappointed in gameplay. 90% is teasing you play and grind for hours only to get more teasing. And the repeatables are also all teasing nothing more. You don't feel rewarded at all. Not much story and extremely slow-paced in terms of MC's progress with other characters.

Dec 27, 2020
1616099332016.png

Burns: "I blocked the hole sun so I can sell more energy from my nuclear plant."
Addision: "I trapped Tony again and ... *cough him"
Burns: Tony who?
Addison: ...

Burns 1:0 Addison

I keep you up to date in the completion of who will be the better villain of a frenchise.

By the way I hate her, and she will never win but who knows.
I am absolutely neutral. You can trust me.:cool:

Last edited:
Reactions: Daveck

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
I gave this one a shot and I like MC's background and also renders and animations are extraordinary. However, I'm a bit disappointed in gameplay. 90% is teasing you play and grind for hours only to get more teasing. And the repeatables are also all teasing nothing more. You don't feel rewarded at all. Not much story and extremely slow-paced in terms of MC's progress with other characters.
That game is utterly stupid and hypocritical, i got thrown out just at the end of the party as many of you of course!!!:cool:
I did it on purpose to check it out!
You have that stupid bitch that constantly tease you, let the bathroom door open, have no panties and show you her cunt all the time, but you look at it closer and YOU are the bad guy. Oh my god, i was happy to get out from that shit hole.
I can't stand thoses teenager games where you can't look at an ass or tits that the girls show up without beeing accused to be a perv. You don't want me to look at your pussy ? just put panties and don't spread your legs slut!!! :ROFLMAO:

If the whole game is the same crap about teasing and letting you with blueballs , i'm out.
It's a shame because the girls are beautifull and the game is of good quality, but my god grow up and give up that teenage stupid teasing

Last edited:

TommyEsclow

Aug 18, 2017
The thing that surprised me the most is that this game is pretty big. It's over 5 gigabyte mostly containing those teasing things. Imagine getting to the part where things finally start to roll in this game... It might take years and would be big as hell if it goes like this. Initially I actually thought giving my support but after reading the upcoming things made me jump backwards. Cause you guessed it - more teasing. I mean this game is not all that bad which you can read on my review but It's horrible balanced for a sandbox game especially. As instance, you have a quest where you have to run with a girl to build up relationship. You do this for hours and grind like an ape just to get to the point where you unlock a "imagination" button to imagine that girl without a bra. I was literally thinking what a waste of time there.

Most good scenes where you think okay this might unlock something... maybe a new and better repeatable, are one time things which leaves you with nothing. You are still stuck with the girl twerking in front of you.

casual200102

Sep 2, 2020
Hi people,

A few days ago I opened an account on Twitter where I will also post some things, although Patreon content will remain exclusive and preferential.

I just posted a nice and sensual dance of Sabrina for you all to enjoy! :devilish:

I hope you like it ;-)

Feel free to follow me on my Twitter account :giggle:
Hey mgomez0077 are you gonna give Tony and Alexia a little animation so they don't look too flat during the scene?

deadbydawn

Mar 23, 2021
on the phone it says i have new messages but nothing shows up when i take a look, the photography isnt even on the map for me but i met her. when i go to stats it still just says meet cassie at photo shoot. and another thing, jessy's make her happy quest is still greyed out, what can i do?

deadbydawn

Mar 23, 2021
on the phone it says i have new messages but nothing shows up when i take a look, the photography isnt even on the map for me but i met her. when i go to stats it still just says meet cassie at photo shoot. and another thing, jessy's make her happy quest is still greyed out, what can i do?
i figured out the jessy one, its just the movie night romantic with the dildo(i saw somewhere else on this forum it was the inflatable one)

3.10 star(s) 93 Votes