Zeruvex

Mar 22, 2020
Hey mods could u please gray out the android mega link file on OP people will just waste their time clicking it the file doesnt exist for how many weeks now

Apr 4, 2020
So katia. Quest says i need to keep visiting her apartment. However i can repeat routine, or choose between 3 exercises. Is that it? Will nothing more happen, cause I've visited a few times now.

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
I do not even get to go to her apartment any more.. ???? It say same thing keep visiting her apartment ?

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
So katia. Quest says i need to keep visiting her apartment. However i can repeat routine, or choose between 3 exercises. Is that it? Will nothing more happen, cause I've visited a few times now.
Keep raising her affection by doing every exercise.

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Is there any way (trick-hack) to allow loading the old saves in v3.1?
According to Porcus: " Due to the many changes in programming, the old save files don't work, but you will be able to fast forward the scenes you have already seen. "
OK but HOW do i fast forward ? Holding ctrl doesn't help..

And.. in the future updates will we have to start again from the beginning or will the saves that we make in v.3.1 load in the future versions?

Last edited:

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Is there any way (trick-hack) to allow loading the old saves in v3.1?
According to Porcus: " Due to the many changes in programming, the old save files don't work, but you will be able to fast forward the scenes you have already seen. "
OK but HOW do i fast forward ? Holding ctrl doesn't help..

And.. in the future updates will we have to start again from the beginning or will the saves that we make in v.3.1 load in the future versions?
To be able to skip the scenes you have seen in previous versions you must keep your "persistent" file.

This time, with the addition of a new and expert programmer, many changes have been made, and it has been necessary, but we will try to avoid it in future versions ;)

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
To be able to skip the scenes you have seen in previous versions you must keep your "persistent" file.

This time, with the addition of a new and expert programmer, many changes have been made, and it has been necessary, but we will try to avoid it in future versions ;)
You probably mean to copy the persistent file from the previous version into this one , right? But I don't want to just "skip" scenes, I may wish to see again a few scenes or parts of them. What i need is to quick forward the text that i have red before. Is there no way to just forward quicker ? I mean with such a great new expert programmer that shouldn't be a problem. It's something you can do in most games, usually holding ctrl and clicking..

I have also a problem finding where to click to see the menu where i will probably have a way to see what missions are available. Or is that function only visible when i am on the map ?

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
if she is fresh out of the hospital its a sports magazine. if your past that you have to speak to jesse on a friday night to unlock the clothing store and then buy a work out set

Reactions: Porcus Dev

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
You probably mean to copy the persistent file from the previous version into this one , right?
Exactly.

But I don't want to just "skip" scenes, I may wish to see again a few scenes or parts of them. What i need is to quick forward the text that i have red before. Is there no way to just forward quicker ? I mean with such a great new expert programmer that shouldn't be a problem. It's something you can do in most games, usually holding ctrl and clicking..
You can do exactly what you want, play the game normally and skip only the text of the scenes you want, and that you have seen previously, by pressing crtl.

I have also a problem finding where to click to see the menu where i will probably have a way to see what missions are available. Or is that function only visible when i am on the map ?
At the moment the information screen can only be displayed when you are on the map... but that will change in the next version :p

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Exactly.

You can do exactly what you want, play the game normally and skip only the text of the scenes you want, and that you have seen previously, by pressing crtl.
At this time ctrl does nothing. Do i have to first copy the persistent file into the new version and only then ctrl will work?

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
It seems that skipping time only appears on screen after the college location is shown on map but because it's such a long time since i played the beginning of the game, which now i must play again, i can not remember how to unlock the college. How was that, please ?

3.10 star(s) 93 Votes