Kal-El_25

Jul 28, 2018
I don't know if anyone else had this issue.

I replayed the game. Every single girl (but one) had a green check mark next to the objective. The update finished and was completed.

The girl in question was the one you go running with. Can't remember her name now. I got stuck in a recovery/excercise loop. It kept saying buy her a another gift after the sports magazine, but nothing was available to purchase. If I remember correctly from my previous playthrough it was clothes, not 100% sure. I hope I can continue her quest line once the new update is released.

TrueAzureGaming

May 6, 2020
When I try to install the app on my phone it says download failed and it does the same thing on my tablet can someone help me fix this?

Zeruvex

Mar 22, 2020
I
When I try to install the app on my phone it says download failed and it does the same thing on my tablet can someone help me fix this?
Its a given that the android version pist on OP doesnt work. The mega link file doesnt exist and both the racaty and nopy link files cant be installed. Ur not the only one encountered the same problem. The unofficial android port for 0 3.1 has not been made available yet

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
so i just finished replaying the entire game and it looks like its just a remake or redo no new material added it ends where the mc is suppose to go on a date later and gina is trying on new clothes was that all this update? thanks

Jay 7676

Jan 12, 2018
We need to complete Cassie storyline to get main scene with Gina or not?
Because I didn't get Gina scene yet and Cassie storyline is bugged in my android so can't able to play that so tell me it's optional or we must need to complete.

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
We need to complete Cassie storyline to get main scene with Gina or not?
Because I didn't get Gina scene yet and Cassie storyline is bugged in my android so can't able to play that so tell me it's optional or we must need to complete.
Cassie's path is independent, but you better finish watching it, it's worth it ;):devilish:

Check the last message Cassie sent you, you will see that there is a small white arrow at the bottom right, click it to reply to the message and be able to go to the photo studio.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Cassie's path is independent, but you better finish watching it, it's worth it ;):devilish:

Check the last message Cassie sent you, you will see that there is a small white arrow at the bottom right, click it to reply to the message and be able to go to the photo studio.
Mentioned this a while back but I'll repeat it, there's a glitch in the Cassie questline where, if you forget to message her after buying the camera, she disappears from the MC's phone. I don't have a save at this point as I restarted when I found this.

I think I forgot because you have to go back to the MC's room to use the phone, that might be something you want to change in future updates as it's a mobile phone, not a landline :LOL:

SilverSoul83

Aug 11, 2018
Comeback to the new ver and nice effort on coding and the game. Nice visuals as always and horny situations!
Good work Dev. Wish you success and health! (and hapiness) :).

chlamis

Apr 27, 2020
I can't boot the mac version 0,3. A window appears in which it says that the game cannot be started. I am downloading it again.

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
I can't boot the mac version 0,3. A window appears in which it says that the game cannot be started. I am downloading it again.
This is a known issue with 0.3. Everything should be fine when using 0.3.1

MangoMeta

Oct 27, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Don't let that little opening scene stop you from playing, there are great scenes that you will surely like ;)
so you added a second one? well thats one to many. would have given it a chance if it was a one off thing. to bad you have such a hard on for scott

3.10 star(s) 93 Votes