Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
stat - All green. just last two. i could not get last one with Mrs.cooper with stille one grey with hidden..
then last one with gina but need to do with last one with mrs.cooper. any idea?

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
stat - All green. just last two. i could not get last one with Mrs.cooper with stille one grey with hidden..
then last one with gina but need to do with last one with mrs.cooper. any idea?
Ms Cooper's latest mission is to visit her at home to discuss several subjects :devilish::ROFLMAO:

Anyone can share the new save from the end of 2.4? Thanks
The old save files aren't compatible.
I think someone shared their saves from the new version; check out some pages back and maybe you'll find them.

Gutokv

Mar 30, 2019
im stuck in make her happy jassy, i Try romantic movie dick, shower in tuesday and her offer still lock

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
im stuck in make her happy jassy, i Try romantic movie dick, shower in tuesday and her offer still lock
Right now I can't check your save file, maybe later... but...

If Jessy has already made you the offer in her room, the triggers for accepting her offer are 2:
a) Shower on Tuesday morning, where you will receive her nice visit to convince you.
b) Make breakfast during the week (not on weekends), and Jessy will try to convince you by showing how much she loves strawberries :devilish::love:

Gutokv

Mar 30, 2019
Right now I can't check your save file, maybe later... but...

If Jessy has already made you the offer in her room, the triggers for accepting her offer are 2:
a) Shower on Tuesday morning, where you will receive her nice visit to convince you.
b) Make breakfast during the week (not on weekends), and Jessy will try to convince you by showing how much she loves strawberries :devilish::love:
[/CITAÇÃO]Jess not make the offer i try all tips but no change

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Can we change the name of mc? If not, will this feature be added in future?
Yes, sorry, with the change of design of the information screen we forgot the possibility to change the name, lol

It will be incorporated soon; for the time being, you can test if this MOD allows you to do so:
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-citys-pleasures-cheatmod-universal.45204/

Jess not make the offer i try all tips but no change
If she hasn't made you the offer then you must first complete other quests, such as dildo, inflatable dildo, vibrator (all this by watching the romantic movie); you must also complete all the scenes by watching the erotic movie with Jessy; and finally repeat, after watching the romantic movie, the box+dildo option, and Jessy will take you to her room... where dreams come true, lol :love::devilish:

Reactions: Gutokv

apariciodof

Feb 1, 2018
If she hasn't made you the offer then you must first complete other quests, such as dildo, inflatable dildo, vibrator (all this by watching the romantic movie); you must also complete all the scenes by watching the erotic movie with Jessy; and finally repeat, after watching the romantic movie, the box+dildo option, and Jessy will take you to her room... where dreams come true, lol :love::devilish:
Hola
Creo que tengo un problema en la escena con el consolador inflable.
Tras inflarlo hasta nivel tres, solo puedo desincharlo y volverlo a hinchar, y la escena nunca termina.
¿Que puedo hacer?

Hi
I think I have a problem at the scene with the inflatable dildo.
After I blow it up to level three, all I can do is deflate it and puff it up again, and the scene never ends.
What can I do?

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Hola
Creo que tengo un problema en la escena con el consolador inflable.
Tras inflarlo hasta nivel tres, solo puedo desincharlo y volverlo a hinchar, y la escena nunca termina.
¿Que puedo hacer?

Hi
I think I have a problem at the scene with the inflatable dildo.
After I blow it up to level three, all I can do is deflate it and puff it up again, and the scene never ends.
What can I do?
Hínchalo y deshínchalo 3 veces, después podrás continuar.
---------------------------
Inflate and deflate it 3 times, then you can continue.

:devilish::ROFLMAO::p

happy395

May 28, 2019
Hi guys
IN Jessy
Get to know Jessy
- get to know her tastes ... how?
IN Katia
Private training
- visit katia at her apartment ... how?

See attached tow pictures

Odin73

Feb 16, 2020
Hi guys
IN Jessy
Get to know Jessy
- get to know her tastes ... how?
IN Katia
Private training
- visit katia at her apartment ... how?

See attached tow pictures
Question #1 how? Eat breakfast with Jessy. Do whatever with her then choose bad girl.

Question #2 how? buy sport wear and wear it when visit her.

Zeruvex

Mar 22, 2020
Yeah keep on removing my post on android port but not really updating the mega link android port on the OP. Many people try to click that mega android link 0.3 on the OP just to find out that the file doesnt exist. I dont demand for android port just want you to remove that mega link for android to avoid unnecessary visiting that link for nothing.

3.10 star(s) 93 Votes