0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
I'm on android and I'm stuck on the quest *baby bottle* I can't use the sleeping pill thank you for your help (nothing interesting here come back at another time...)
You have to select the pill in your inventory first and then go to the kitchen (when available)

Klopdwerg

Sep 7, 2021
Can i get some hel plz, looks like i'm stuck.

Got the big event with Gina (Crazy Night) and visited ms Cooper after. She has spoken to the girl in the classroom and now all the possible quests are greyed out.
Left are:
Jessy: 2 hidden in Fieriness and Curiosity killed the Cat are greyed out.
Gina: She's "away" now and reconciliation is greyed out.
Ms Cooper: You have a visitor is greyed out.
Becky (sister)"Making Friends is greyed out.

Has it something to do with stats? Or ingame time? Played 2 ingame weeks after the Crazy Night event.

Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I'm on android and I'm stuck on the quest *baby bottle* I can't use the sleeping pill thank you for your help (nothing interesting here come back at another time...)
You can only use it when the pill icon is on, also you have to select it in inventory then go to kitchen the rest is auto

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020

Got the big event with Gina (Crazy Night) and visited ms Cooper after. She has spoken to the girl in the classroom and now all the possible quests are greyed out.
Left are:

Has it something to do with stats? Or ingame time? Played 2 ingame weeks after the Crazy Night event.
Haven't gotten that far hope someone can help so when I get to that point,on first run used stats cheat but missed some gallery and replays, started over no cheats. But gonna be honest the way I see this forum not many helpers around but since I'm retired have plenty time usually play +12 hours and try help all I can. But have a question see if you know since you ahead of me what are the bubblegum and cigarettes for?

Reactions: Klopdwerg

Klopdwerg

Sep 7, 2021
Haven't gotten that far hope someone can help so when I get to that point,on first run used stats cheat but missed some gallery and replays, started over no cheats. But gonna be honest the way I see this forum not many helpers around but since I'm retired have plenty time usually play +12 hours and try help all I can. But have a question see if you know since you ahead of me what are the bubblegum and cigarettes for?
Those are just for extra scenes with the clerk. Just some peeking.
Nothing more then that as far as i'm aware of.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Those are just for extra scenes with the clerk. Just some peeking.
Nothing more then that as far as i'm aware of.
I played this game very long time ago thought that the smokes were for the rebel girls, might just start on another slot to verify it since it's at start game won't take long to reach that point, also trying different things but I realized that not cheating gets you further in game faster, do you know how far in game you have to be to walk in on gina when she in bathroom? Cause I remember from the past that I walked in on her and had different encounters, now she just kicks me out, my guess it's much further in game. Now with the nerdy girl on my first run had to read comics and answer questions now went derect to dressing her my guess was the answer I gave her, eventually will find out. Also found out that girl at store the more you talk to her(ask about her) you get different options but she says have to spend money so I saved game and used money cheat to check it out, spent a lot money and first option said for next update 2/3 options she just says have to spend more but most likely will get same respond 'for next update'

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019

Left are:

So you're here?
1668533573275.png

Did you forward 2 in-game weeks, skipping going to bed or did you actually wake up? Because a scene should trigger waking up on a Wednesday.
If you did this and it didn't work can you please share your save, so I can check what's happening?

But have a question see if you know since you ahead of me what are the bubblegum and cigarettes for?
The bubblegum and cigarettes aren't used anywhere (yet).

BRTT

Jan 22, 2020
So you're here?
View attachment 2171799

Did you forward 2 in-game weeks, skipping going to bed or did you actually wake up? Because a scene should trigger waking up on a Wednesday.
If you did this and it didn't work can you please share your save, so I can check what's happening?

there is a user selling other people's games there on discord this is allowed :WaitWhat:

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
there is a user selling other people's games there on discord this is allowed :WaitWhat:
Yes, nothing game devs love more than allowing people to make money from their creations without contributing to the work in any way #sarcasm

Last edited:

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
So you're here?
View attachment 2171799

Haven't played game in very long time thought that they were for the rebels thx for answer saved me time from starting over, but cigarettes will go good with the rebels

Klopdwerg

Sep 7, 2021
So you're here?
View attachment 2171799

Thanks, will try it again. Forwarded it during day but did actually went to bed each time.
So i will take Wednesday in mind. ;)

***edit** Well got it happening. Becky quest continued opening up ms Cooper so i can go on. Still a few greyed out but i assume they will becom available during or after the Cooper quest(s)
Thanks for the pointer.

Last edited:

BOH56

May 27, 2017
Unfortunately you cannot avoid Ms. Cooper at the moment. She's part of the main story.
Seriously? So the dev is ACTIVELY Forcing the damn Femdom Kink on their players. Literally every other girl is an option to go to or not but the femdom char is forced on us? Seriously? The fuck?

What actual bullshit. He should have at least put a warning that Forced Femdom was part of the main storyline so people that aren't into it would know to avoid the game.

A simple [The Femdom is Unavoidable] on the front page would have been enough. And not that 'Light Femdom' Bullshit he claims it is. Its not light anything. She drugged, bound and blackmailed him to be her bitch. Fuck her, not in the good way either.

Last edited:

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Seriously? So the dev is ACTIVELY Forcing the damn Femdom Kink on their players. Literally every other girl is an option to go to or not but the femdom char is forced on us? Seriously? The fuck?

What actual bullshit. He should have at least put a warning that Forced Femdom was part of the main storyline so people that aren't into it would know to avoid the game.

A simple [The Femdom is Unavoidable] on the front page would have been enough. And not that 'Light Femdom' Bullshit he claims it is. Its not light anything. She drugged, bound and blackmailed him to be her bitch. Fuck her, not in the good way either.
Betcha 99% of the guys here don't mind it because they training to last longer with the girls but if you want last 1-2 minutes you'll end up watching instead doing, besides you playing the game for free and for a couple scenes seems like for you it's gonna be the whole game like that, not gonna spoil the game but keep playing and don't judge a book by the cover.

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
put a warning that Forced Femdom was part of the main storyline
Easy :LOL:

"... put a warning that Forced Femdom was part of the main storyline ..."

That's not true at all, just because Ms Cooper is part of the main plot doesn't mean that BDSM is part of the main plot, it's not.

If there are BDSM scenes they will be optional, but that scene was created for the players to see that side of Ms Cooper, just that, if you don't like that, you don't have to do anything else of that style in the game.

We've had a theme of giving characters a few scenes to introduce them and their personality traits, which we've kept consistent with all of the girls in our cast and Mrs. Cooper is no different.

In order to understand how Mrs. Cooper is, you have to see a few scenes or you'll never understand how she develops during the story. A single scene being required to see is consistent with all the girls. We however, as soon as we have some time for that, will make it avoidable due to popular demand.

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Betcha 99% of the guys here don't mind it because they training to last longer with the girls but if you want last 1-2 minutes you'll end up watching instead doing, besides you playing the game for free and for a couple scenes seems like for you it's gonna be the whole game like that, not gonna spoil the game but keep playing and don't judge a book by the cover.
Hero! :ROFLMAO:;)

BOH56

May 27, 2017
One just has to look through the comments and reviews at how much hate is directed at Cooper to know that part about the 99% aint true -_-

The fact that you need to deal with Cooper to raise a necessary stat with no alternative is already a negative.

And Seriously? You're arguing about not paying? A warning so people not into that stuff can know 'Oh, this game aint for me' is something I can't say because I'm not paying? So people are only allowed to say anything on the patreon page then?

Reactions: WastedTalent

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Question for those who played v.0.52: is there more content after the second quest with Casie (No Fear) in this update, because after i finished this there is no other quest shown as following or needing to wait till it unlocks. Should I just click and let days pass in the hope that something else happens or was this all?

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Question for those who played v.0.52: is there more content after the second quest with Casie (No Fear) in this update, because after i finished this there is no other quest shown as following or needing to wait till it unlocks. Should I just click and let days pass in the hope that something else happens or was this all?
If in the quest screen the character is at 100%, there are no more quests to do with her.

Reactions: mizilic
3.10 star(s) 93 Votes