thesnaken

Oct 29, 2018
The "Pervert's Dreams" previously had no unlock trigger, they were all unlocked, although they were not supposed to be.
This has changed in v0.5.2 and they are now unlocked when you overcome certain character scenes, as it should be. But don't worry, they won't take long to unlock.
Hello
When I choose a pervert dreams, there is nothing that happens.
I suppose there must be an animation or at least an image.
I don't have anything on my screen.
Do you have the same problem and if not what is the problem?
thks for your help

• Haha
Reactions: chicho1958

OldHorsefly

Mar 2, 2021
Please, don't explore the map without any sense, always check the quests to know what to do, and in case of doubt consult the "?" next to the quest, there it specifies place, time and requirements.

Also note that you can use the day/time fast forward buttons, there's no problem to use them, it doesn't affect any scene, you won't miss anything.
Yeah thanks, these games are not rocket science that average gamers cant understand where to find what to do next. In my example only active quest is weekend mornings with Katia (same repeating trainings). Some games should be played with mindless skip and time fast forward button to avoid grinding, I am sorry this is one of such. But nice characters you've made

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
You have to go to the kitchen at the appointed time. Everything is detailed in the quest.

Oh, really? I thought we managed to create a realistic and natural relationship between them :oops:
What didn't you like? It's always good to know in order to improve :)

Check this: https://f95zone.to/threads/big-citys-pleasures-v0-5-2-uncensored-porcus.16290/post-9364141
I didn't mean the relationship story in general, that stuff was all fine. I meant
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Hello
When I choose a pervert dreams, there is nothing that happens.
I suppose there must be an animation or at least an image.
I don't have anything on my screen.
Do you have the same problem and if not what is the problem?
thks for your help
Nah only means you not a pervert hahaha, sorry had to say it, well I just started yesterday but in less 3 days got 4-5 of those dreams haven't watched any thou but they there, the grinding it's what's annoying, I remember playing this game long long time ago but will give it another go.

BOH56

May 27, 2017
....So do I have to just NOT raise my Study score then to avoid the Cooper Femdom that I'm super not into? Cause even when I said no it was forced on me with blackmail. (Really not cool to force that scene dude, none of the other girls are forced on us, no offense to people into that stuff, to each their own, but don't force it on people not into it man). Should I just skip school?

Will skipping school mess with the rest of the routes?

Last edited:

thesnaken

Oct 29, 2018
Nah only means you not a pervert hahaha, sorry had to say it, well I just started yesterday but in less 3 days got 4-5 of those dreams haven't watched any thou but they there, the grinding it's what's annoying, I remember playing this game long long time ago but will give it another go.
whre can i find the save location on my PC ?
I would like to reinsalle the game prpely and retry.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
There's 2 places one in your game folder the other in apps you have to check the hidden button to see that icon it's under name renpy but instead uninstalling game just delete folder, the saves in app will stay, app data/roaming/renpy

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
....So do I have to just NOT raise my Study score then to avoid the Cooper Femdom that I'm super not into? Cause even when I said no it was forced on me with blackmail. (Really not cool to force that scene dude, none of the other girls are forced on us, no offense to people into that stuff, to each their own, but don't force it on people not into it man). Should I just skip school?

Unfortunately you cannot avoid Ms. Cooper at the moment. She's part of the main story.

I got this error after sleep when scene with Mother. Please help me!
I can't reproduce this. Did you maybe install and old incest patch?

kidera

Jan 19, 2019
Unfortunately you cannot avoid Ms. Cooper at the moment. She's part of the main story.

I can't reproduce this. Did you maybe install and old incest patch?
I tried to replace new incest patch but the errors is still there

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020

If you go page 1 and read Genre you'll see that this game doesn't have it, I don't mind a little blue balls if at end day I get to break her and payback is sweet I played this game long time ago and if you want my suggestion keep playing, but it seems like a training for MC to last longer even thou it looks like a femdom I just think she blue balling him.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
All grinding and no fuck makes Jack a dull boy. This game has it's pros like such beautiful characters but this grinding is frustrating. I am in a situation that I have only weekens training with Katia and nothing else.

View attachment 2166903
I passed that loop, now have her with a few more maybe in a year or 2 will get a couple more, even using the cheat mod to add stats doesn't help, just in case here's my save when you bang Jessy for 1st time, done a lot grinding to save you a few months grinding, don't know if you can change MC name, never missed a day working in bar and photograph quests getting better, you can see quests that i've done like I said they all getting close to bang'em all mode :rolleyes: :p :cool:

Last edited:
Reactions: OldHorsefly

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
There's 2 places one in your game folder the other in apps you have to check the hidden button to see that icon it's under name renpy but instead uninstalling game just delete folder, the saves in app will stay, app data/roaming/renpy
This but in appdata the folder is called TonysCityAdventure, not Big City Pleasures

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
This but in appdata the folder is called TonysCityAdventure, not Big City Pleasures
That's the one, but you can also just take the folder from game and put in desktop then when you install it just put it back in game folder.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
How do you trigger the new Jessy content? I've honestly lost interest in this game because it's so difficult to trigger content.
click on quests tells you how to trigger them. sometimes you need to do them a couple times or 3 or 4. What I find is the lack of story mode I assume it has to do with MC training with teacher but for the rest it's just grinding and grinding and grinding....and more grinding......2 weeks later......more grinding. Also all games I played they have good storylines but this one is lacking it, dev has to improve it to keep people on edge.

Boobs711

Sep 1, 2021
I'm on android and I'm stuck on the quest *baby bottle* I can't use the sleeping pill thank you for your help (nothing interesting here come back at another time...)

3.10 star(s) 93 Votes