BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
So I've got Gina ready for the date - found location for it but it won't trigger ????
same with the slut Jessy - on her last quest but it is all greyed out won't trigger either

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
So is the mysterious caller to Ms Cooper - Scotts father ?????
The mysterious caller is, for the moment... mysterious :p

I said new . "NEW"
Yep, I was also talking about new scenes :HideThePain:

I just gave up on trying finishing the last 10% or so... It's just so boring.

:KEK: Don't make me laugh. I can appreciate the effort but they are obnoxious at best.
I'm aware that there are better 3D animations, but if you're talking about those people who create them with Maya, Blender, Unreal or this kind of programs... You can't compare that, those people make animations, not games.
Daz, the program used by 99% of the people who create this kind of games is not an animation friendly program, try to create some complex animations and you will see :cry::confused:

After I got my 100% with Jessy, I went to sleep and got this image:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Teaser?
That is a dream of the MC after having certain conversations with some of the girls
:devilish:

You really need some mechanism to skip past some of these animations @ a min - also some choice in any story is nice not like yours where you really don't have any choices at all - these sick quests with the teacher and now adding your mother are just that SICK
I agree about avoiding having to wait to see long animations in their entirety. Our programmer 0x52 created a good system to be able to do that, without the danger that the player skips that part because he wants to go too fast. It has been applied in some long videos of this last version, and it will be applied in long videos of other versions very soon (like for example, the Alexia & Sabrina dances... yes, I know that wasn't a good idea, lol).

I respectfully disagree with the rest :p

why i cant find jessy at home anymore ?
where is she hidding?
You must provide more information on what quests you have completed or have yet to complete in order to help you.

So I've got Gina ready for the date - found location for it but it won't trigger ????
same with the slut Jessy - on her last quest but it is all greyed out won't trigger either
I think you have to complete quests from other girls (sorry, it's for the progress to be balanced).

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
can i change name?
Use the pencil icon next to the MC's name in the quests screen

12GB???
Is it rendered in .BMP and described in .WAV for the vision impaired?
It contains quite a few long animations. Those videos are in WEBP format, but all those files together take some space.

Is the patch legit? Never seen one in a .pe file format. Bit shady.
Why is the patch a .pe file? Has anyone used it?
It stands for PorcusEntertainment. You only have to place it in the "game" folder.
But the OP says the download is "uncensored". That would mean it already includes the patch.

Kenarius90

May 18, 2020
I don't speak English well, so I write through a translator. From a good, very beautiful picture, very beautiful animations, characters with character, it is felt, the author has done a great job. But there is something I don't like, it's my personal opinion. First, the animation is good, but too long, there is no choice what to watch, we need to watch EVERYTHING. Secondly, I don't like that the main character always climbs up to lick everyone's pussy, maybe the author has such a fetish, or the patrons pay a lot for it, but it terribly shakes. And finally, just a worthless, pathetic, soft-hearted protagonist, at the beginning of the game I thought that with the lessons he would change, become brutal, dominant, but so many years have passed, and he remained as an imbecile

miller205

Oct 13, 2019
downloaded the compressed file and i keep getting this
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
MemoryError:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\keith\Desktop\BigCitysPleasures-0.5.2-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\keith\Desktop\BigCitysPleasures-0.5.2-pc\renpy\main.py", line 578, in main
run(restart)
File "C:\Users\keith\Desktop\BigCitysPleasures-0.5.2-pc\renpy\main.py", line 143, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "C:\Users\keith\Desktop\BigCitysPleasures-0.5.2-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 908, in run_context
context.run()
File "scripts/filo.rpyc", line 396, in script
File "C:\Users\keith\Desktop\BigCitysPleasures-0.5.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1389, in execute
renpy.exports.with_statement(trans, paired)
File "C:\Users\keith\Desktop\BigCitysPleasures-0.5.2-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1601, in with_statement
return renpy.game.interface.do_with(trans, paired, clear=clear)
File "C:\Users\keith\Desktop\BigCitysPleasures-0.5.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2251, in do_with
clear=clear)
File "C:\Users\keith\Desktop\BigCitysPleasures-0.5.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\keith\Desktop\BigCitysPleasures-0.5.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3194, in interact_core
self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
File "C:\Users\keith\Desktop\BigCitysPleasures-0.5.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2094, in draw_screen
renpy.config.screen_height,
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 490, in renpy.display.render.render_screen (gen\renpy.display.render.c:6805)
rv = render(root, width, height, st, st)
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3520)
rv = d.render(widtho, heighto, st, at)
File "C:\Users\keith\Desktop\BigCitysPleasures-0.5.2-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:4075)
cpdef render(d, object widtho, object heighto, double st, double at):
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3520)
File "C:\Users\keith\Desktop\BigCitysPleasures-0.5.2-pc\renpy\display\transition.py", line 360, in render
bottom = render(self.old_widget, width, height, st, at)
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:4075)
File "C:\Users\keith\Desktop\BigCitysPleasures-0.5.2-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
File "accelerator.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
File "C:\Users\keith\Desktop\BigCitysPleasures-0.5.2-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 500, in render
return wrap_render(self.target, width, height, st, at)
File "C:\Users\keith\Desktop\BigCitysPleasures-0.5.2-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 306, in wrap_render
rend = render(child, w, h, st, at)
File "C:\Users\keith\Desktop\BigCitysPleasures-0.5.2-pc\renpy\display\video.py", line 429, in render
rv = render_movie(self.channel, w, h)
File "C:\Users\keith\Desktop\BigCitysPleasures-0.5.2-pc\renpy\display\video.py", line 188, in render_movie
tex, _new = get_movie_texture(channel)
File "C:\Users\keith\Desktop\BigCitysPleasures-0.5.2-pc\renpy\display\video.py", line 177, in get_movie_texture
tex = renpy.display.draw.load_texture(surf, True)
File "gldraw.pyx", line 738, in renpy.gl.gldraw.GLDraw.load_texture
File "gltexture.pyx", line 883, in renpy.gl.gltexture.texture_grid_from_surface
File "gltexture.pyx", line 319, in renpy.gl.gltexture.TextureCore.load_surface
File "gltexture.pyx", line 1174, in renpy.gl.gltexture.premultiply
MemoryError:

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Big City's Pleasures 0.5.2
Fri Nov 11 16:33:20 2022

Klopdwerg

Sep 7, 2021
How do you farm sexualitypoints with Gina?
I'm barely getting any (at 30 affection and 7 sexuality now) and i need 30 to continue quests. In this rate i need to play 15 to 30 ingame weeks or do i miss some opportunities?
Massaging gives me some but that's only once a week.

Any tips please or hints. I know it's grindy but didn't expect this insane ;)
Thanks for the help.

Feb 26, 2020
what am i doing wrong ive watched gina doing yoga at least 20 times and its only supposed to be 3 the quest stiil isnt done

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
downloaded the compressed file and i keep getting this
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
MemoryError:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\keith\Desktop\BigCitysPleasures-0.5.2-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\keith\Desktop\BigCitysPleasures-0.5.2-pc\renpy\main.py", line 578, in main
run(restart)
File "C:\Users\keith\Desktop\BigCitysPleasures-0.5.2-pc\renpy\main.py", line 143, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "C:\Users\keith\Desktop\BigCitysPleasures-0.5.2-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 908, in run_context
context.run()
File "C:\Users\keith\Desktop\BigCitysPleasures-0.5.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1389, in execute
renpy.exports.with_statement(trans, paired)
File "C:\Users\keith\Desktop\BigCitysPleasures-0.5.2-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1601, in with_statement
return renpy.game.interface.do_with(trans, paired, clear=clear)
File "C:\Users\keith\Desktop\BigCitysPleasures-0.5.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2251, in do_with
clear=clear)
File "C:\Users\keith\Desktop\BigCitysPleasures-0.5.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\keith\Desktop\BigCitysPleasures-0.5.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3194, in interact_core
self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
File "C:\Users\keith\Desktop\BigCitysPleasures-0.5.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2094, in draw_screen
renpy.config.screen_height,
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 490, in renpy.display.render.render_screen (gen\renpy.display.render.c:6805)
rv = render(root, width, height, st, st)
File "C:\Users\keith\Desktop\BigCitysPleasures-0.5.2-pc\renpy\display\transition.py", line 360, in render
bottom = render(self.old_widget, width, height, st, at)
File "accelerator.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
File "C:\Users\keith\Desktop\BigCitysPleasures-0.5.2-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 500, in render
return wrap_render(self.target, width, height, st, at)
File "C:\Users\keith\Desktop\BigCitysPleasures-0.5.2-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 306, in wrap_render
rend = render(child, w, h, st, at)
File "C:\Users\keith\Desktop\BigCitysPleasures-0.5.2-pc\renpy\display\video.py", line 429, in render
rv = render_movie(self.channel, w, h)
File "C:\Users\keith\Desktop\BigCitysPleasures-0.5.2-pc\renpy\display\video.py", line 188, in render_movie
tex, _new = get_movie_texture(channel)
File "C:\Users\keith\Desktop\BigCitysPleasures-0.5.2-pc\renpy\display\video.py", line 177, in get_movie_texture
tex = renpy.display.draw.load_texture(surf, True)
File "gldraw.pyx", line 738, in renpy.gl.gldraw.GLDraw.load_texture
File "gltexture.pyx", line 883, in renpy.gl.gltexture.texture_grid_from_surface
File "gltexture.pyx", line 319, in renpy.gl.gltexture.TextureCore.load_surface
File "gltexture.pyx", line 1174, in renpy.gl.gltexture.premultiply
MemoryError:

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Big City's Pleasures 0.5.2
Fri Nov 11 16:33:20 2022
According to the error you don't have enough memory. I think changing the render method might help.
You could do this by pressing Shift+G or hold Shift+G while starting the game

What does the incest patch do? What does it modify, does it change rel with Gina?
Change MC's relation with Megan and Becky. The "uncensored" version includes this patch BTW

How do you farm sexualitypoints with Gina?
I'm barely getting any (at 30 affection and 7 sexuality now) and i need 30 to continue quests. In this rate i need to play 15 to 30 ingame weeks or do i miss some opportunities?
Massaging gives me some but that's only once a week.

Any tips please or hints. I know it's grindy but didn't expect this insane ;)
Thanks for the help.
You might got a point there, that's quite hard to gain points for Gina, we'll look into this.
Easiest for now would be installing the cheatmod and changing the affection.

miller205

Oct 13, 2019
According to the error you don't have enough memory. I think changing the render method might help.
You could do this by pressing Shift+G or hold Shift+G while starting the game

Change MC's relation with Megan and Becky. The "uncensored" version includes this patch BTW

You might got a point there, that's quite hard to gain points for Gina, we'll look into this.
Easiest for now would be installing the cheatmod and changing the affection.
have 250 gb m.2 memory and 16 gig ram think it was the compressed file downloaded the LQ file and it worked

3.10 star(s) 93 Votes