Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Porcus query:
Could it be that the update is too short (after having resumed from the walk with Gina) or does it seem to me, that is, Jessy no longer appears (I did her scene and with the photograph in her apartment) so far is it new? I ask without wanting to offend.
No offence, of course ;)

It seems that some people are finding that they see less scenes, but it could be due to playing with some mod or maybe because of the save file used, I'm not sure (btw, at the end of v0.4.x there was a notification at the point that saving was recommended).

Without making spoiler because this happens right at the beginning of the new version.... When you come back from the hike with Gina, you are supposed to continue from there, seeing that Gina and Tony arrive at the apartment, but before entering it you see how Jessy spent that day in which they two were out.
Have you seen this?

Apart from this, you can check some scenes here: https://f95zone.to/threads/big-citys-pleasures-v0-5-2-uncensored-porcus.16290/post-9335269

Reactions: Alesucho

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
when i click on the laptop that i bought from the shop it gives me a text error

View attachment 2160293 View attachment 2160294
Yes, it looks like that button image needed by the laptop is not in the game.
Don't worry, for the moment on the laptop you can do the same as on the phone (except messaging). Don't use it for the moment, it won't prevent you from seeing all the scenes in the game.

Thanks for letting us know! :)

Reactions: Behappy69

BriMan83

Aug 4, 2022
Came to +1 the laptop does't work thing. Clicking ignore slightly changes the error, but I see it's already been mentioned once before. Wanted to add in the error I got.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/scripts/screens/laptop.rpy", line 10, in execute
  File "game/scripts/screens/laptop.rpy", line 17, in execute
  File "game/scripts/screens/laptop.rpy", line 25, in execute
  File "game/scripts/screens/laptop.rpy", line 29, in execute
  File "game/scripts/screens/laptop.rpy", line 30, in execute
  File "game/scripts/screens/laptop.rpy", line 33, in execute
  File "game/scripts/screens/laptop.rpy", line 34, in execute
  File "game/scripts/screens/laptop.rpy", line 35, in execute
  File "game/scripts/screens/laptop.rpy", line 36, in execute
Exception: Imagebutton does not have a idle image. (auto=u'smartphone/btn_specials_%s.png').

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "scripts/sandra.rpyc", line 448, in script call
  File "scripts/sandra.rpyc", line 483, in script call
  File "scripts/sandra.rpyc", line 491, in script call
  File "scripts/sandra.rpyc", line 499, in script call
  File "scripts/shop.rpyc", line 214, in script call
  File "tl/english/scripts/rebels.rpyc", line 907, in script
  File "C:\Users\BriMa\Desktop\BigCitysPleasures-0.5.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 708, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\BriMa\Desktop\BigCitysPleasures-0.5.2-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1345, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\BriMa\Desktop\BigCitysPleasures-0.5.2-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1142, in __call__
    self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, **display_args)
  File "C:\Users\BriMa\Desktop\BigCitysPleasures-0.5.2-pc\renpy\character.py", line 842, in do_display
    **display_args)
  File "C:\Users\BriMa\Desktop\BigCitysPleasures-0.5.2-pc\renpy\character.py", line 591, in display_say
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "C:\Users\BriMa\Desktop\BigCitysPleasures-0.5.2-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\BriMa\Desktop\BigCitysPleasures-0.5.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\BriMa\Desktop\BigCitysPleasures-0.5.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "C:\Users\BriMa\Desktop\BigCitysPleasures-0.5.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "C:\Users\BriMa\Desktop\BigCitysPleasures-0.5.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
  File "C:\Users\BriMa\Desktop\BigCitysPleasures-0.5.2-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 430, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "C:\Users\BriMa\Desktop\BigCitysPleasures-0.5.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in <lambda>
  File "C:\Users\BriMa\Desktop\BigCitysPleasures-0.5.2-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 440, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "C:\Users\BriMa\Desktop\BigCitysPleasures-0.5.2-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 625, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
  File "C:\Users\BriMa\Desktop\BigCitysPleasures-0.5.2-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 946, in _imagebutton
    idle = choice(idle, idle_image, "idle", required=True)
  File "C:\Users\BriMa\Desktop\BigCitysPleasures-0.5.2-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 940, in choice
    raise Exception("Imagebutton does not have a %s image. (auto=%r)." % (name, auto))
Exception: Imagebutton does not have a idle image. (auto=u'smartphone/btn_specials_%s.png').

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Big City's Pleasures 0.5.2
Thu Nov 10 12:08:13 2022

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Came to +1 the laptop does't work thing. Clicking ignore slightly changes the error, but I see it's already been mentioned once before. Wanted to add in the error I got.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "scripts/sandra.rpyc", line 448, in script call
  File "scripts/sandra.rpyc", line 483, in script call
  File "scripts/sandra.rpyc", line 491, in script call
  File "scripts/sandra.rpyc", line 499, in script call
  File "tl/english/scripts/rebels.rpyc", line 907, in script
  File "C:\Users\BriMa\Desktop\BigCitysPleasures-0.5.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 708, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\BriMa\Desktop\BigCitysPleasures-0.5.2-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1345, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\BriMa\Desktop\BigCitysPleasures-0.5.2-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1142, in __call__
    self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, **display_args)
  File "C:\Users\BriMa\Desktop\BigCitysPleasures-0.5.2-pc\renpy\character.py", line 842, in do_display
    **display_args)
  File "C:\Users\BriMa\Desktop\BigCitysPleasures-0.5.2-pc\renpy\character.py", line 591, in display_say
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "C:\Users\BriMa\Desktop\BigCitysPleasures-0.5.2-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\BriMa\Desktop\BigCitysPleasures-0.5.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\BriMa\Desktop\BigCitysPleasures-0.5.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in interact_core
  File "C:\Users\BriMa\Desktop\BigCitysPleasures-0.5.2-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 430, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "C:\Users\BriMa\Desktop\BigCitysPleasures-0.5.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in <lambda>
  File "C:\Users\BriMa\Desktop\BigCitysPleasures-0.5.2-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 440, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "C:\Users\BriMa\Desktop\BigCitysPleasures-0.5.2-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 625, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
  File "C:\Users\BriMa\Desktop\BigCitysPleasures-0.5.2-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 946, in _imagebutton
    idle = choice(idle, idle_image, "idle", required=True)
  File "C:\Users\BriMa\Desktop\BigCitysPleasures-0.5.2-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 940, in choice
    raise Exception("Imagebutton does not have a %s image. (auto=%r)." % (name, auto))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Big City's Pleasures 0.5.2
Thu Nov 10 12:08:13 2022
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-citys-pleasures-v0-5-2-uncensored-porcus.16290/post-9364141

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
stuck with Cassie.
keep practiciing with the camera ( hint: Use the same angle for photos)
i think 10 times already
You're doing it right, that's the right thing to do:
- Do a complete session with the same angle, don't change it in any photo).
- Go back to the studio when you can to repeat the same session, use a different angle than before, and don't change it in any photo.
- Go back to the studio one last time to do what looks like the same session, but this time it will be something different, and with that you will pass this point and be able to move on to the next one.

Reactions: Bella Von Halen

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
For the most part I like the game, but does it still advance if you decide to ignore someone? - also why the crap with the teacher, at least make it a choice, also how is the MC going to be a better choice for Gina if he still also fools around with Katia etc.... is this going to be a harem game or must he pick someone

Reactions: hawk784563

SHER!FF

Aug 15, 2019
Porcus, that update took so long to come out, I had feared it was abandoned. That said; I DON'T CARE! I'm just glad it's continuing to be developed and you guys continue to create great, no-compromises content. Like you said, it's a hobby. It's a hobby that you enjoy and are very good at. I'll be here 'til the end. Great job, guys!

• Love
Reactions: Porcus Dev

Dongus420

May 21, 2018
I forgot how much I loved this game until this update came out.

Great renders, great story, it's funny, and fun to play.

The hint system is one of the best there is, means you don't get stuck unsure of what to do.

Can't wait for more, definitely one of my favourites. Hope we see more of the Femdom teacher sessions with the mom and also more of the sister.

Last edited:

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
For the most part I like the game, but does it still advance if you decide to ignore someone? - also why the crap with the teacher, at least make it a choice, also how is the MC going to be a better choice for Gina if he still also fools around with Katia etc.... is this going to be a harem game or must he pick someone
If you decide to ignore someone you will not be able to continue with their path. They may appear in a scene for plot purposes, but they will not interact with you. That's in case you don't like that kind of character and prefer not to "waste time" with her.
For the moment, the rejectable girls are:
- Katia
- Charlene

There will be more in the future, but we prefer first to show some history and interaction with them so that the player can decide in a better way whether to continue with them or not.
And that is an option that some secondary characters will have, obviously for main plot reasons it won't be possible to do with all of them, lol :p

Hahaha, few like Ms Cooper, but... she might get better in the future... and if not you'll always have revenge! I'm sure you'll enjoy it :devilish:

I won't tell you anything about what you said about Gina so as not to make spoilers, just to say that we may not have been able to completely block all "undesirable" interactions at a certain point in the story, we will check it out.

Harem, of course... It's too difficult to choose just one, isn't it..... Well, maybe Gina.... Hehehehe
We'll try to make the harem topic as good as possible, it's not going to be a meaningless fuck fest.

Porcus, that update took so long to come out, I had feared it was abandoned. That said; I DON'T CARE! I'm just glad it's continuing to be developed and you guys continue to create great, no-compromises content. Like you said, it's a hobby. It's a hobby that you enjoy and are very good at. I'll be here 'til the end. Great job, guys!
I forgot how much I loved this game until this update came out.

Great renders, great story, it's funny, and fun to play.

The hint system is one of the best there is, means you don't get stuck unsure of what to do.

Can't wait for more, definitely one of my favourites. Hope we see more of the Femdom teacher sessions with the mom and also more of the sister.

Thanks! :love::love::love:
Yes, we are still here! Hahaha :p
Sorry for the delay in publishing the new version, it hasn't been an easy time... But of course we have seen that this cannot be repeated so we have changed the way we work in order to provide more regular and frequent updates :D

Gauge13

Apr 7, 2018
So I downloaded the new version and loaded my save and all I got was a dance animation from Gina, mom and sister telling me it was the end of the version and then taking me back to the mainscreen???

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
So I downloaded the new version and loaded my save and all I got was a dance animation from Gina, mom and sister telling me it was the end of the version and then taking me back to the mainscreen???
Maybe you saved too much at the end of v0.4.x.
In that version there was a message towards the end indicating the recommended point to save progress.

Reactions: Gauge13
3.10 star(s) 93 Votes