RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
BigCitysPleasures-0.5.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​
I re-upped this with the uncensored version, can find it here ->

Reactions: lele63
Jun 2, 2022
I don't understand... Are you saying that you have turned down all the volumes in the menu, both music and sound, and still when you play they reproduce?
I'm saying that I have the music muted but not the regular sounds (because I want those and not music) and I still get loud music (louder than other sounds in the game) during some scenes (i.e. Cassie). I've played dozens of other renpy games that have music in them and they seemed to have no problem respecting the music volume slider.

alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
Bro... Literally minutes into the game

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

10/10 choice. I mean what is the point? That was a really fast uninstall. My bad for not reading the thread before playing I guess....
I'd have liked to give the game a try, but the most recent review (liked by over 10 users) gives a 1 star rating because of the fun-killing grind. And now what you're saying can only result in a hard pass. Thanks for reporting this.

Mazekine

Mar 23, 2019
No, it's not v4 with fixes, it's a complete new version, with more than 900 new images and more than 80 new animations.

The version continues from the end of v0.4.2, coming back from the hike with Gina at the mountains.
Okay, so I need a clean install because after doing the usual unzip (giggity) and copy/replace the old it was ending at the same place each time. I'll do a full new and copy saves.

I appreciate your quick response and please ignore the negative comments in this thread, you and your team are doing great work.

• Love
Reactions: Porcus Dev

namelessone22

Oct 4, 2018
Lost all me damn saves (usb-drivefail)
Does anyone have a save they could post please?
(PC v0.4?) (after the scene with Gina in the rain - awhile back I know)

Alesucho

Aug 14, 2018
Porcus query:
Could it be that the update is too short (after having resumed from the walk with Gina) or does it seem to me, that is, Jessy no longer appears (I did her scene and with the photograph in her apartment) so far is it new? I ask without wanting to offend.

3.10 star(s) 93 Votes