Rintal

May 6, 2017
Can anyone make a mod that allow to click through those annoying, non-skippable slideshows?

Throwawayxyz

May 10, 2020
I think the android version might be corrupted? When I try to download it and install, I just get a message that says "app not installed", anyone
else run into this?

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
Can the MC now bang the curly haired woman consensually , I forgot the name due to a very slow pace of this game

Mazekine

Mar 23, 2019
Just to verify, this is still v4 but with some fixes and additional content? It still ends on the walk? If I completed v4 then no reason to update?

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
So I Thought the incest patch for the game was fishy with the .pe extension for a renpy game and changed the extension and opened it in VS code and I got this:
View attachment 2159360

Wtf is this.
The game checks if a file called patch.pe exists and does some stuff in this case:
1668069532632.png
The content of the file doesn't matter that's probably why they just added a comment...

IINDRA

Aug 6, 2018
The game checks if a file called patch.pe exists and does some stuff in this case:
View attachment 2159362
The content of the file doesn't matter that's probably why they just added a comment...
Ahhh... so the file is just like a key without any content in it to unlock incest within the the game.

It unlike the rest of the games where the patch overwrites the content with incest content in the patch file. Neat.

Thanks for the reply. Appreciate it!

Phyltre

Nov 24, 2018
Question regarding the game . I've progressed so far in the game that I have bought laptop and cellphone. I need to buy new Sports wear and I guess I do this on the laptop. But when I try the laptop game crashes. Is this because I have installed the mod ? Or is it just something in the game?

Nvm I figured it out :p

3.10 star(s) 93 Votes