Simulacrum29

Apr 20, 2018
- Yes, it's called Ms Cooper, and that scene will be avoidable soon, just for the moment we have focused on creating new content before modifying past stuff, so we can keep moving forward, although improvements have also been made in shortening some paths (repetitions), like Katia's, Ms Cooper's or others. So I recommend you to pass that scene with your eyes closed (lol) and enjoy the ones that follow... I'm sure you won't deny that with Cassie or Jessy you're going to have a good time!
I pass any version of that game with my eyes closed (lol) aslong as that stuff is not avoidable

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Update really wasnt worth the wait. I could had sworn in the previous update you did Anal with the athletic girl. Now it seems the scene cut out maybe it been cut out before.

Jessy alone kind of makes this update playable.

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Update really wasnt worth the wait. I could had sworn in the previous update you did Anal with the athletic girl. Now it seems the scene cut out maybe it been cut out before.
The scenes with Katia remain the same, nothing has been added or taken away, only her path has been shortened so it doesn't get so repetitive at the beginning (doing sports in the park and in her house) to get to the interesting scenes earlier, lol.

Jessy alone kind of makes this update playable.
Are you sure you've played to 100% completion of the quests? You're telling me that, for example, you weren't impressed by Cassie?! That girl is a bomb! :devilish:

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Talk to Jessy when she is in her room on Friday afternoon ;)

That is why he said "some freedom", not "full freedom" :p
There are times of the day when there are several girls to visit, you can choose which one to visit. There are two stores to go and buy necessary things (some optional), and in the future there will be more places.
But I understand what you mean, it's not the classic freeroam, in fact lately it has tended more to VN type scenes, as we have had to give depth and history to the characters.
gflad you finally release an update..used to love this game and i wanted to know how story goes by...and less free roam (or not at all! it's only a good thing, trust me.

Reactions: Porcus Dev

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Thought it was dead myself. Don't think I'll play it back through though since old saves don't work.
The saves that are not compatible are those prior to v0.3, if you have those saves is that you haven't played for a long time, there's a lot of new content.
Some paths have been shortened so it's easier and faster to advance, and if you use the help system to see the quests, you can progress at a good pace.

• Red Heart
Reactions: fishbrain

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
BTW, remember that in the new update, as well as it has been done with others, there are:

• New Specials, you can enjoy them in the "Extras" section of the main menu.
  • New Wallpapers, you can see and activate them on your phone or laptop.
  • New "Pervert's Dreams", you can see them if you go to your room to "relieve tension", lmao

;):devilish:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Canto Forte

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
Been awhile.. so I replayed it a couple of months ago... sometimes the stars DO align.

AND... the download has begun.. see you on the other side. :)

thehsplt

Mar 30, 2019
Where are saves for this game saved at on pc? My saves work fine but their not saved in"c:\username\AppData\Roaming\Renpy".

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Where are saves for this game saved at on pc? My saves work fine but their not saved in"c:\username\AppData\Roaming\Renpy".
Look for the folder "TonyCityAdventures" inside "Renpy".
It was one of the options as the name of the game, and it was accidentally left there as a save folder :HideThePain::FacePalm:

3.10 star(s) 93 Votes