homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
Already unlocked this in in 4.0:
Perverted dream.jpg

Now it's locked again in 0.5.2:
Perverted dream 2.jpg

Does anyone remember how to unlock this?

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
11 gb not even crazy I can install that without torrent
You have the 2.8GB LQ (Low Quality) version.

I think the android version might be corrupted? When I try to download it and install, I just get a message that says "app not installed", anyone
else run into this?
Sometimes you have to remove the installed version before installing the new one.

This has to be one of the best games I have downloaded from here. Thank you for keeping this updated and continuing work on it.
Thanks! :love:

It was year and haft update so I guess for the next version it will be March-May 2024
Nope. From now on, they will be more frequent :)

Still no development in Gina's story?
Precisely there's content of the main storyline with Gina in the new v0.5.2 :rolleyes:

Just to verify, this is still v4 but with some fixes and additional content? It still ends on the walk? If I completed v4 then no reason to update?
No, it's not v4 with fixes, it's a complete new version, with more than 900 new images and more than 80 new animations.

The version continues from the end of v0.4.2, coming back from the hike with Gina at the mountains.

I arranged to have a date with Gina.. But what should I do, how to talk to her, where should I go?
The best way to know what to do in each moment is to check the quests of each character, in the "i" of the in-game menu.

Thanks my friend! :love::love::love:

When is watch the olivia sex scene?
What do you mean exactly?

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Already unlocked this in in 4.0:
View attachment 2159490

Now it's locked again in 0.5.2:
View attachment 2159491

Does anyone remember how to unlock this?
The "Pervert's Dreams" previously had no unlock trigger, they were all unlocked, although they were not supposed to be.
This has changed in v0.5.2 and they are now unlocked when you overcome certain character scenes, as it should be. But don't worry, they won't take long to unlock.

Reactions: homarkc and DA22

ktunga

Jul 10, 2022
must say pretty dissapointed about update i chek my saves form 4,1 and this update dont bring nothing else than a hallowen and a couple of scenes more so after all this time nothing big was in the table ....what at bmp

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
:FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm:

For sure you haven't played it completely :rolleyes:
hahaha, first question should always be for players like that whether they played old version with a mod or patch that has not been updated yet. Most of time if new content goes missing that is the reason especially when new update has just been released ....... :p

• Haha
Reactions: Porcus Dev

Frideno

Nov 6, 2016
Is there a bug? I have comnpleted the Jessy quest lights, camera, action! but Reconciliation with Gina is still locked and nothings happening.

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
What is the bloody point of having a music volume control if you're going to play music even if it's muted?
I don't understand... Are you saying that you have turned down all the volumes in the menu, both music and sound, and still when you play they reproduce?

Make sure you turn all the volumes down if you don't want to hear anything, not just the music volume but also the sound volume.

Renpy has different commands to play music/sounds, and depending on needs in the game is used one or the other, regardless of whether it's music or sound.
That is to say, I can have used the command "play sound" to play music, or the command "play music" to play sound (basically the difference is that one loops and the other stops when finished).

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
100% quest done and cheking yourchangelog it seems that im right about so...
Well, you must have some problem, I created the scenes and I'm sure there are more than 2 :D
Cassie alone already has 2 scenes, so clearly you're wrong about that.
I don't mention the others for not making spoilers, in a previous post they are described I think, but they are more than 12.

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
What a cunt that Alexia, she practicaly hangs her tits out, and you don't get a chance to not look...
Maybe if you don't look at them now she will let you touch them later :ROFLMAO::devilish::p

Is there a bug? I have comnpleted the Jessy quest lights, camera, action! but Reconciliation with Gina is still locked and nothings happening.
You have to complete some of Ms Cooper's quests to unlock that scene.

3.10 star(s) 93 Votes