Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
I'm stuck at 98.1% done and all the girls are at 100% so what am I missing?
Uhmmm... Are you sure you got 100% on all the girls?

There are so many that I think the bar is scrollable, check it.

Another possibility is that you have some "mystery character" left to do, see if there are any interrogation icons in the coffee shop.
Or also if you have completed the Rebels quests.

MrJay

Apr 21, 2017
Uhmmm... Are you sure you got 100% on all the girls?

There are so many that I think the bar is scrollable, check it.

Another possibility is that you have some "mystery character" left to do, see if there are any interrogation icons in the coffee shop.
Or also if you have completed the Rebels quests.
I just looked it up, it was the Rebels quest. Just a heads up, there's no way to know that quest even exists without discovering that you haven't reached 100%.

I know there was a yellow icon at the school, but that same icon was at the bar near the apartments basically from the start of the game without there being a new character to discover there until very late in the game, so basically the game teaches you to ignore that icon.

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
If you decide to ignore someone you will not be able to continue with their path. They may appear in a scene for plot purposes, but they will not interact with you. That's in case you don't like that kind of character and prefer not to "waste time" with her.
For the moment, the rejectable girls are:
- Katia
- Charlene

There will be more in the future, but we prefer first to show some history and interaction with them so that the player can decide in a better way whether to continue with them or not.
And that is an option that some secondary characters will have, obviously for main plot reasons it won't be possible to do with all of them, lol :p

Hahaha, few like Ms Cooper, but... she might get better in the future... and if not you'll always have revenge! I'm sure you'll enjoy it :devilish:

I won't tell you anything about what you said about Gina so as not to make spoilers, just to say that we may not have been able to completely block all "undesirable" interactions at a certain point in the story, we will check it out.

Harem, of course... It's too difficult to choose just one, isn't it..... Well, maybe Gina.... Hehehehe
We'll try to make the harem topic as good as possible, it's not going to be a meaningless fuck fest.

Thanks! :love::love::love:
Yes, we are still here! Hahaha :p
Sorry for the delay in publishing the new version, it hasn't been an easy time... But of course we have seen that this cannot be repeated so we have changed the way we work in order to provide more regular and frequent updates :D
So you are saying we need to do the disrespectfull cam crap with Jessy and the ms cooper shit as well - why could these not be made avoidable - these are issues which are really hatefull to me as I can't stand such behaviors - a little fun with jess at first maybe but to go online and have sex in front of pervs NO - I don't care to continue some of these charactors paths - charlene is one - Jess is another and of course the sick Ms Cooper is another

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
I just looked it up, it was the Rebels quest. Just a heads up, there's no way to know that quest even exists without discovering that you haven't reached 100%.

I know there was a yellow icon at the school, but that same icon was at the bar near the apartments basically from the start of the game without there being a new character to discover there until very late in the game, so basically the game teaches you to ignore that icon.
I'm glad you were able to find what you needed to finish :D

That icon you mention in the apartments is actually the same as the one in the university, it also appears inside the apartment, it's a way to see that there's something available on the map even if you are not in it.

We could put an icon indicator at the university with the Rebels but they are only available between classes, so being inside the university you wouldn't see it either... Maybe we can put an indicator in the bathroom.
Anyway, as I've said many times, the best way to know what to do and where, is to check the quests ;)

Damn still no new Gina or Olivia content :confused:
There's content for both :rolleyes:

So you are saying we need to do the disrespectfull cam crap with Jessy and the ms cooper shit as well - why could these not be made avoidable - these are issues which are really hatefull to me as I can't stand such behaviors - a little fun with jess at first maybe but to go online and have sex in front of pervs NO - I don't care to continue some of these charactors paths - charlene is one - Jess is another and of course the sick Ms Cooper is another
It's impossible to make every character avoidable, you must take into account the multiple variables that this would cause in the development of the game and the possible interactions.
In this game there are MANY characters, maybe what you say can be done in a game with 4-5 characters, but not in a game with more than 18, lol

So some will be avoidable (secondary characters) and some will not (main plot characters).
I understand that you don't like Ms Cooper, as many do, and I don't see that as a bad comment as the purpose of that character (such as for example Scott) is that you hate her, lmao :devilish:
I have a harder time understanding that you want to avoid that hot little red-headed bunny :ROFLMAO::KEK:

Low compressed please because
I want to try first
It's coming, but still not here (big complicated game to compress)
There's so much content that it's difficult to compress it further, at least without losing much more quality.
In the LQ version I don't think you will notice any difference in the images, but in the animations you can see a loss of quality. If you play with the phone you may not notice it, but you will notice it with a big screen.

Android on joiplay
Just as I thought.
It's an issue with some Renpy dependencies that need to be updated for Android.
It's not a general Android build problem, it only happens in some specific cases, you've been unlucky.

I think I found the solution and as soon as I can a new compilation will be created with the new libraries (related to joiplay).

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Big City's Pleasures [v0.5.2 Uncensored] [Porcus] – COMPRESSED
higher quality than the below version
Win/Linux (Markets) v0.5.2 Uncensored · · · (1.4 GiB :: 2.59 GiB)

lower quality than the above version
Win/Linux v0.5.2 Uncensored · · · (838.6 MiB :: 2.59 GiB)
Mac v0.5.2 Uncensored · · · (822.9 MiB :: 2.57 GiB)
This compression is unofficial, reduces asset quality, and may or may not break your game.

Do take note that Porcus Dev already does a fantastic job at compressing the high quality version – which in turn is reasonably well compressed already – having gone for a nice compromise between quality and size. The above two versions are based on the high quality one, but highly favouring space savings has their animations looking worse or way worse respectively. And there's only so much one can do with stills before quality degrades hard, but do see the following
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Caveat emptor.

BalckWolf

Apr 17, 2019

That icon you mention in the apartments is actually the same as the one in the university, it also appears inside the apartment, it's a way to see that there's something available on the map even if you are not in it.

We could put an icon indicator at the university with the Rebels but they are only available between classes, so being inside the university you wouldn't see it either... Maybe we can put an indicator in the bathroom.
Anyway, as I've said many times, the best way to know what to do and where, is to check the quests ;)

It's impossible to make every character avoidable, you must take into account the multiple variables that this would cause in the development of the game and the possible interactions.
In this game there are MANY characters, maybe what you say can be done in a game with 4-5 characters, but not in a game with more than 18, lol

So some will be avoidable (secondary characters) and some will not (main plot characters).
I understand that you don't like Ms Cooper, as many do, and I don't see that as a bad comment as the purpose of that character (such as for example Scott) is that you hate her, lmao :devilish:
I have a harder time understanding that you want to avoid that hot little red-headed bunny :ROFLMAO::KEK:

There's so much content that it's difficult to compress it further, at least without losing much more quality.
In the LQ version I don't think you will notice any difference in the images, but in the animations you can see a loss of quality. If you play with the phone you may not notice it, but you will notice it with a big screen.

Just as I thought.
It's not a general Android build problem, it only happens in some specific cases, you've been unlucky.

I think I found the solution and as soon as I can a new compilation will be created with the new libraries (related to joiplay).
Okay, thank you

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020

Just as I thought.

That hot little so called bunny is a slut and I personnaly don;t like her loose and slutty character and the part that she is a cam girl performing for the pervs for money - that makes her worse than any other charactor in your story - no decent man would want to be with her - she wants to play with a sleeping Gina and want you who was a decent man to do the same and as such he should be able to at least say NO

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017

Just as I thought.

I said new . "NEW"

TripleZ

Jun 23, 2017
I just gave up on trying finishing the last 10% or so... It's just so boring.
84 New animations that will blow your mind!
:KEK: Don't make me laugh. I can appreciate the effort but they are obnoxious at best.

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
You really need some mechanism to skip past some of these animations @ a min - also some choice in any story is nice not like yours where you really don't have any choices at all - these sick quests with the teacher and now adding your mother are just that SICK

Reactions: Allan Trumbull
3.10 star(s) 93 Votes