Max1276

Mar 14, 2020
when i open the game this happen,what can i do?

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/scripts/screens/infobar.rpy", line 19, in execute
File "game/scripts/screens/infobar.rpy", line 33, in execute
File "game/scripts/screens/infobar.rpy", line 33, in keywords
File "game/scripts/screens/infobar.rpy", line 36, in keywords
NameError: name 'globalDisableInfoBar' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\massi\Downloads\BigCitysPleasures-0.5.2-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\massi\Downloads\BigCitysPleasures-0.5.2-pc\renpy\main.py", line 578, in main
run(restart)
File "C:\Users\massi\Downloads\BigCitysPleasures-0.5.2-pc\renpy\main.py", line 143, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "C:\Users\massi\Downloads\BigCitysPleasures-0.5.2-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 908, in run_context
context.run()
File "scripts/ch1_intro.rpyc", line 438, in script
File "C:\Users\massi\Downloads\BigCitysPleasures-0.5.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1389, in execute
renpy.exports.with_statement(trans, paired)
File "C:\Users\massi\Downloads\BigCitysPleasures-0.5.2-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1601, in with_statement
return renpy.game.interface.do_with(trans, paired, clear=clear)
File "C:\Users\massi\Downloads\BigCitysPleasures-0.5.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2251, in do_with
clear=clear)
File "C:\Users\massi\Downloads\BigCitysPleasures-0.5.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\massi\Downloads\BigCitysPleasures-0.5.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in interact_core
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "C:\Users\massi\Downloads\BigCitysPleasures-0.5.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
d.visit_all(callback, seen)
File "C:\Users\massi\Downloads\BigCitysPleasures-0.5.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
File "C:\Users\massi\Downloads\BigCitysPleasures-0.5.2-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 430, in visit_all
callback(self)
File "C:\Users\massi\Downloads\BigCitysPleasures-0.5.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in <lambda>
File "C:\Users\massi\Downloads\BigCitysPleasures-0.5.2-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 440, in per_interact
self.update()
File "C:\Users\massi\Downloads\BigCitysPleasures-0.5.2-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 625, in update
self.screen.function(**self.scope)
File "<screen language>", line 36, in <module>

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Big City's Pleasures 0.5.2
Sat Nov 19 22:16:36 2022

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
when i open the game this happen,what can i do?

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\massi\Downloads\BigCitysPleasures-0.5.2-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\massi\Downloads\BigCitysPleasures-0.5.2-pc\renpy\main.py", line 578, in main
run(restart)
File "C:\Users\massi\Downloads\BigCitysPleasures-0.5.2-pc\renpy\main.py", line 143, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "C:\Users\massi\Downloads\BigCitysPleasures-0.5.2-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 908, in run_context
context.run()
File "C:\Users\massi\Downloads\BigCitysPleasures-0.5.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1389, in execute
renpy.exports.with_statement(trans, paired)
File "C:\Users\massi\Downloads\BigCitysPleasures-0.5.2-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1601, in with_statement
return renpy.game.interface.do_with(trans, paired, clear=clear)
File "C:\Users\massi\Downloads\BigCitysPleasures-0.5.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2251, in do_with
clear=clear)
File "C:\Users\massi\Downloads\BigCitysPleasures-0.5.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\massi\Downloads\BigCitysPleasures-0.5.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in interact_core
File "C:\Users\massi\Downloads\BigCitysPleasures-0.5.2-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 430, in visit_all
callback(self)
File "C:\Users\massi\Downloads\BigCitysPleasures-0.5.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in <lambda>
File "C:\Users\massi\Downloads\BigCitysPleasures-0.5.2-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 440, in per_interact
self.update()
File "C:\Users\massi\Downloads\BigCitysPleasures-0.5.2-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 625, in update
self.screen.function(**self.scope)
File "<screen language>", line 36, in <module>

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Big City's Pleasures 0.5.2
Sat Nov 19 22:16:36 2022
That's kind of strange. The error doesn't make sense.
It says globalDisableInfoBar is not defined when reaching line 36, but it's actually defined at line 3 of the same file

What do you mean with "when i open the game"? At startup or at loading/starting a game?
Did you do anything to the files after downloading? Extracting RPAs or add/overwrite something?

Last edited:

Max1276

Mar 14, 2020
That's kind of strange. The error doesn't make sense.
It says globalDisableInfoBar is not defined when reaching line 36, but it's actually defined at line 3 of the same file

What do you mean with "when i open the game"? At startup or at loading/starting a game?
Did you do anything to the files after downloading? Extracting RPAs or add/overwrite something?

i mean when i load a save ,but i decide to play averything again from the start ,thx

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
How to end scene with Sandra and Jessy? Last gives blowjob, four angels and I can't continue.

Erastmus

Jan 10, 2018
Hello friends.

I have finished every girls quests. All is shown as %100 but in game it says %98,1 of quests completed.

Is there any bug for that or is it normal?

Max1276

Mar 14, 2020
i don't understand how complete this quest about Gina : Finding something to do with Gina in the City ,somebody can help? thx

edit: need to click on the map in my room

Last edited:

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
How to end scene with Sandra and Jessy? Last gives blowjob, four angels and I can't continue.
Clicking all options should let you continue. If not, please send your save and I'll check it.

This is an optional quest. In your case it's blocked because you've progressed too far.
If you want you can still complete it using the console or URM. Just keep jumping to the label "gina_night_visits", untill the quest finishes.

• Star-struck
Reactions: Porcus Dev

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I played this a long time ago and while I liked it, the sandbox put me off quite a bit.
How is it now, is the sandbox frustrating with endless repetition, is there a lot of grind? Is there a hint system and does it wok well?

• Angry
Reactions: Allan Trumbull

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
I played this a long time ago and while I liked it, the sandbox put me off quite a bit.
How is it now, is the sandbox frustrating with endless repetition, is there a lot of grind? Is there a hint system and does it wok well?
For some time now, a quest and help system has been implemented in the game. It's important to take a look at the quests that must be done to avoid looping around the map without progressing.

In addition to this, some paths have been shortened to make progress faster. In this last update, Katia's and Ms Cooper's paths have been reduced (giving more points to reduce repetitions).

Still, we are always open to suggestions to improve the player experience. So, please, if you think that at any point in the game there are too many repetitions or annoying moments, let us know and we will try to improve it.

NOTE: We are currently aware of certain long animations that are unavoidable, and we will try to address them and make it not necessary to watch them all the way through if you don't want to.

FullyAnimated

Jul 17, 2019
I'm at 99% and can't trigger the 2nd date with Gina.

I've attached my save file if someone could figure out what I need to do.

Thanks

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
I'm at 99% and can't trigger the 2nd date with Gina.

I've attached my save file if someone could figure out what I need to do.

Thanks
Sorry for the late reply. See this:
This is an optional quest. In your case it's blocked because you've progressed too far.
If you want you can still complete it using the console or URM. Just keep jumping to the label "gina_night_visits", untill the quest finishes.

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
I was doing main storyline and in the first day of school, in scene with Cooper i getting crashing

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That doesn't seem like the full traceback. Could you maybe attach the full file?
With this limited information it seems like the used rendering method causes an issue. You could try changing it pressing Shift+G.

Dom_Pedron

Nov 9, 2019
I'm on android and I'm stuck on the quest *baby bottle* I can't use the sleeping pill thank you for your help
You must go to the Livingroom/Kitchen. The icon with the pill will appear over the Lounge rectangle, so nothing happens if you go to the one with the pill ober, but if you go to the one right aside, to livingroom/kitchen it will launch the sequence

Reactions: ocococo

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
Hi,

Is this the end of Gina's quest? it says "More yoga in future version"

View attachment 2218112 View attachment 2218113
Looks like you've changed the variable gina_ioga_training to 4 (or greater) and jumped to the label ioga_v030_3?!
If you change gina_ioga_training back to 0 you should be able to complete them anyway.

If you didn't change anything, please share your save.

3.10 star(s) 93 Votes