fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
You can enable the quick menu using the cheatmod.
Also I think the tab key does the same thing as the auto button (not completely sure if it was tab). Ctrl does the same as the skip button.
Thank you so much for pointing that out and for your work!

After finishing this update I'm hoping after I reject the poly relationship Jessy will move out lol annoying!! but we've got the sister storyline coming up so that probably won't happen..

Last edited:

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Happy New Year everyone !!! :)

From the team we wish you a great 2023! ;)

Happy New Year - 2023 - Gina & Jessy_1 (720p).jpg
Happy New Year - 2023 - Gina & Jessy_2 (720p).jpg
Happy New Year - 2023 - Megan (720p).jpg

I still have in mind one or two more specials to celebrate the new year, but while I finish them I leave here the already finished ones so you can enjoy them.
As soon as I have them all I will upload 1080p, 4k, 8k and 16k! versions for each corresponding tier.

Oh, BTW... Do you like Megan's new look?... HOT MILF!!! :PogChamp:

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Happy New Year everyone !!! :)

From the team we wish you a great 2023! ;)

View attachment 2279636
View attachment 2279637
View attachment 2279638

I still have in mind one or two more specials to celebrate the new year, but while I finish them I leave here the already finished ones so you can enjoy them.
As soon as I have them all I will upload 1080p, 4k, 8k and 16k! versions for each corresponding tier.

Oh, BTW... Do you like Megan's new look?... HOT MILF!!! :PogChamp:
That first picture sums up how much of a slut Jessie is, and I love her for it.

• Haha
Reactions: Porcus Dev

Jelo-Ren

Jul 30, 2020
1673049854764.png

Any idea how I progress this? When I try to go to the toilets in the morning it says "you cannot visit this area during class hours"??

Reactions: OldHorsefly

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
This is my first time playing the game (I like it so far! :)) but I'm only a few days in and can't save my game progress... this is the traceback error I get...

EDIT: Never mind - the error corrected itself on the next day cycle oddly enough...

Last edited:

@h@b

Oct 18, 2020
Is there anything i have to do to start "It"s a date" with Gina? I have completed the previous Find something...quest, and now this last one is greyed out, and does not want to progress. A have tried waiting more than a week at different locations, but nothing happens.

edit:
ok, now i got it. I had to complete the quest with Katia to 100%

Last edited:

GameRebel

Mar 29, 2020
Finally! I was stuck on the Gina "It's a date" quest and kept trying to get it to trigger, but as soon as I anal fingered Katia, it activated the "it's a date" quest

• Haha
Reactions: hawk784563

Theodore1985

Dec 2, 2021
Porcus Dev၊ ပို့စ်- 9744965၊ အဖွဲ့ဝင်- 243121 said:
အားလုံးပဲ နှစ်သစ်မှာ ပျော်ရွှင်ကြပါစေ!!!:)

အဖွဲ့ထံမှ ကျွန်ုပ်တို့သည် သင့်အား ကြီးမြတ်သော 2023 ဖြစ်ပါစေကြောင်း ဆုတောင်းပါသည်။;)

View attachment 2279636
View attachment 2279637
View attachment 2279638

နှစ်သစ်ကို ဂုဏ်ပြုရန် နောက်ထပ် အထူးအစီအစဉ် တစ်ခု သို့မဟုတ် နှစ်ခုကို စိတ်ထဲမှာ စွဲထင်ကျန်နေသေးသော်လည်း အဲဒါတွေကို ပြီးသွားချိန်မှာတော့ ပြီးပြီးသားတွေကို ဒီမှာပဲ ထားခဲ့ပြီး ပျော်ရွှင်စွာ ဖြတ်သန်းနိုင်ပါတယ်။
ကျွန်ုပ်တွင် ၎င်းတို့အားလုံးကို 1080p၊ 4k၊ 8k နှင့် 16k တို့ကို တင်ပေးပါမည်။ သက်ဆိုင်ရာ အဆင့်တစ်ခုစီအတွက် ဗားရှင်းများ။

အိုး BTW... Megan ရဲ့ အသွင်အပြင်အသစ်ကို ကြိုက်လား... HOT MILF!!!:PogChamp:
I'm expecting some very hot scenes with Megan

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
I'm just curious, thought I'd ask if we should expect a shorter wait this time around? I know there's still a lot going on around the world and things aren't easy for a lot of people right now.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
anyone know when the next update will be? still playing through the game and really enjoying it. the girls are hot as fuck. really love Cassie, Alexia and Olivia. of course Gina is a babe too but so hard to get her away from Scott aka Asshole. though i am still playing through it. hate the sandbox stuff, wish it was a litte quicker getting through the weeks to get new events to start.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
anyone know when the next update will be? still playing through the game and really enjoying it. the girls are hot as fuck. really love Cassie, Alexia and Olivia. of course Gina is a babe too but so hard to get her away from Scott aka Asshole. though i am still playing through it. hate the sandbox stuff, wish it was a litte quicker getting through the weeks to get new events to start.
Since that last update made it here in November, I would guess it would be until at least late spring / early summer before another release. I can't remember for sure, but it's something like an 8–12-month release schedule. But again, I can't remember for sure; I just do remember that it's quite a while between updates.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: hawk784563

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
since i only just started playing this with the current update, i don't know how long it is between updates on this game. still playing it so not in a hurry i guess. though i have completed content on several of the girls and still have more to do.

3.10 star(s) 93 Votes