0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
anyone know when the next update will be? still playing through the game and really enjoying it. the girls are hot as fuck. really love Cassie, Alexia and Olivia. of course Gina is a babe too but so hard to get her away from Scott aka Asshole. though i am still playing through it. hate the sandbox stuff, wish it was a litte quicker getting through the weeks to get new events to start.
Since that last update made it here in November, I would guess it would be until at least late spring / early summer before another release. I can't remember for sure, but it's something like an 8–12-month release schedule. But again, I can't remember for sure; I just do remember that it's quite a while between updates.
The goal is to have the next update ready in February

tonydurrant

Sep 17, 2019
The Dev sent news of the next version to Patrons, including the target release date - not long to wait this time...

New version is coming...

Hi people!

Many days without writing here, my apologies.

Well, the "busy" days of Christmas are behind me. I hope you all had good holidays with your loved ones!

We have been working to have the new update ready for this February as announced ;-)
It's estimated that the release date will be around the 15th of this month but I can't assure you 100%, everything will depend on how the creation of Belinda's sequence evolves... you know, new character, new scenarios... so there can always be some unexpected issues, but in any case it won't be anything serious.

Today and tomorrow I will post some previews of the new version, I'm sure you have missed them. Sorry, until the middle of January I was quite busy, I will try to be more constant in posting things.

tonydurrant

Sep 17, 2019
It looks like the Dev team will deliver on the promise of shorter, more frequent updates, although there is a slight delay in the next release until later this month, but this seems much better than waiting over a year between versions. :cool:

Quick news before the release of the new version...

Hi people,

Sorry because I wanted to write this yesterday but due to complications in my work it was not possible.
Here are some quick news, because I have a lot of work to do and ;-)

• Right after this post I will publish a poll with some images with our dear Gina for you to choose a dress and be able to create 2-3 hot images as a Valentine's Day special.

• As for the release of the new version, as I said in the previous post, it was possible that it would be delayed a bit and it will be, but not for long. Don't scold me please, "perfecting" Belinda took a lot of work, just comment that more than 30 types of hairwere tested to choose the best, I hope the effort is worth it and that you like her, I'm sure you will! As for the publication date, it should be the 26th or 27th of this month, taking into account that we should have a few days to test it well, although being a "smaller" version this will not take so long. Talking about the size, mention that it will contain more than 200 new images! I think that for being the first time we try a faster publication it's not bad. I'm glad to see that that's possible, that we can be more constant, and we will try to improve in not having these small delays, I know you are waiting for it ;-)

• Finally, to talk about the specials like "Chick of the month", "Wallpaper of the Month" or the "Pervert's Dreams". I must say that it hurts my heart to have many of these pending to do and send them to you, really. I want to keep my promises and I don't like to have this pending :-/ Once this new version is launched I will take advantage of the 15 days I have while you vote for the scenes of the next version to create some of them, as many as I can, but it has also crossed my mind to take some time to dedicate exclusively to them and, once and for all, catch up with it and be able to follow the rhythm well from there. It would be maybe to have a month or month and a half to dedicate to this, what do you think? Do you think I should put up a poll about it? Maybe it would be the best thing to do, after all, the best thing is that you can decide the priority.

I say goodbye to continue working on the game!....
Just to add that this weekend you will finally know Belinda ;-)

rsrand

Aug 28, 2020
so, i got an interesting question. I had the game on windows and completed the whole thing that was available. the saves are still on my windows computer. But the computer doesn't work as well and i switched to mac. is there a way that i can install the mac version of the newest build and somehow convert my windows saves to mac?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
so, i got an interesting question. I had the game on windows and completed the whole thing that was available. the saves are still on my windows computer. But the computer doesn't work as well and i switched to mac. is there a way that i can install the mac version of the newest build and somehow convert my windows saves to mac?
The saves themselves shouldn't need any conversion. Ren'Py just accesses data (like variable values) from those files, so they should be accessible regardless of OS (like reading a basic text file is easy for Windows and Mac, for example). Since Ren'Py is specifically already set up to read those files, you should just need a Mac version of a game itself for them. If you install the Mac version and then copy your files across (to the \game\saves folder), are you seeing any errors when trying then to load them in the game?

Jul 17, 2020
lol the whole NTR debate on this thread. i think a lot of people on F95 treat harem game LI's as a buffet. and in that buffet if one of the meals(girls) is already half eaten(having sex with someone that isn't MC) then it's disgusting.

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
lol the whole NTR debate on this thread. i think a lot of people on F95 treat harem game LI's as a buffet. and in that buffet if one of the meals(girls) is already half eaten(having sex with someone that isn't MC) then it's disgusting.
That is the point, with sex it's the opposite, if they are experienced you have more fun, so the other ones are the not fully cooked meals you have to eat cold.

Sony676

Mar 14, 2021
any news on update?
I thought as well that it should have been released as of now because Dev said 26th or 27th of February. Yet the last news is still the Render set of Belinda from the 21st of Feb. Weird communication.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bob Afet

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Small bug:

Charlene, during the "first cunnilingus" event, repeatedly calls me Tony. That's not my name - is she cheating? Or is there plain name instead of the name variable in the code?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
She's cheating on you with the MC aka Tony. :sneaky:
Yup, but I renamed him and normally the game recognizes that. So here it was written in plain text instead of the variable which was meant to contain the name - which actually happens often in games when the vars just get the names of the people. Small typo in code - but still a bug methinks ;)

Reactions: Boehser Onkel

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
Small bug:

Charlene, during the "first cunnilingus" event, repeatedly calls me Tony. That's not my name - is she cheating? Or is there plain name instead of the name variable in the code?
Hehe... it's a really stupid mistake. It's showing the player set name in Spanish, but in English it's showing "Tony".
Will be fixed in the next update. Thanks for reporting ;)

3.10 star(s) 93 Votes