pothb

Jan 28, 2018
Hmm, I guess I'm hitting a bug, since there were not a whole lot added? New character quest, and 2 roommate quests.

Sony676

Mar 14, 2021
Hmm, I guess I'm hitting a bug, since there were not a whole lot added? New character quest, and 2 roommate quests.
No, the dev simply reduced the time for updates drastically. Last update took over a year, this one about 4 months (originally a 3 month span was planned but the new character took a lot of time) so its only natural to have less content.

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
No, the dev simply reduced the time for updates drastically. Last update took over a year, this one about 4 months (originally a 3 month span was planned but the new character took a lot of time) so its only natural to have less content.
I see. Been a while since i've played so it just felt long. Oh well, it is what it is. Nice to see it gettin releases.

Xrisoner

May 23, 2021
Hey guys. Just started playing. Quick question. Does the render quality get better over time? In comparison to the starting, introduction period ..

• Haha
Reactions: WastedTalent

tonydurrant

Sep 17, 2019
Here is the release announcement, which includes the release dates for the different tiers - still not available for my tier yet, so I'll be waiting just like the rest of you!
_________

Hi people!
Finally, the new version v0.6 is available for download!
Here's some data about this new version:
  • 352 New images
  • 8 New animations
  • 4 New songs
Improvements in the programming:
  • Added an interactive explanation about the game's mechanics
  • Improved dialogue/text readability
  • Made a lot of blocking animations skippable
  • New location unlocked screen
  • New screen when there's nothing to do at a location
  • Some small fixes/improvements
Here's the availability list for this version:
  • Perverts: Available now (10/03/23)
  • Addicts: Available now (13/03/23)
  • Fan: Available now (17/03/23)
  • Contributors: Available on 20/03/23
  • Supporters: Available on 25/03/23
We'd also like to remind you that the scenes created in this version were voted by you, our patrons, and these are the ones that made it through the voting process in this version:
  • Alexia and Sabrina in their apartment
  • Belinda's Introduction
Also, as a nifty bonus scene:
  • Jessy at the cinema
Remember that in 15 days, we'll be publishing a new poll to choose the scenes to create in the next version. If your favorite girl was not chosen in the last one, maybe she'll be the lucky one this time!
The new version also contains, in the Extras section:
Specials with Jessy - February 2021
Specials with Charlene - March 2021
Specials with Cassie - March 2022
In this post, the links for PC, MAC and Android are available here:

Last, but certainly far from least, we'd like to offer our sincerest apologies for the several weeks of delay we've had to call for. It's been a lot of hard work involving many hours for everyone on the team. To be transparent with you all, what ended up giving us the extra workload was the creation of the new character, Belinda, along with the new scenarios required for her scene.
We can assure you that the process of creating of this character has been the most exhaustive that has been done to date. Choosing the right face and body, modifying them until we found a result that we were happy with, improving her skin (textures), choosing between more than 30 hairs, dozens of dresses, etc...
It's been such an effort that this version has also ended up being a bit of a showcase, as we'd you all to see some of the tests we did with other models, hair and clothes. We will publish some posts with those tests as a bit of a behind the scenes look at some of the work that goes into Big City Pleasures!
Leaving the delay aside, we're very satisfied with the new deadlines in terms of publication of new versions, and the new way of working. We think it was something necessary to not make you wait so long to see your beloved girls again. We'd once more, like to apologize for all the delays but now that we've established a clear work flow with the new schedule, we will keep trying to improve and strive to try and meet our deadlines more accurately!
Thanks a lot to all of you for your continued patience and support!

Enjoy the game!

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
yeah you're right about that. I guess it was what he meant but there is still a difference in using those terms.
sry
did´nt wanted to sound rude but...
"... it has been added just the cinema scene? !"
this question/statement comes along with "is this all we get on this update" ; "is it worth playing it" on so many other threats ...
the dev´s put time and effort into it and some ppl on pirate sites still complain about the amount of content ..

have a nice one

Sony676

Mar 14, 2021
sry
did´nt wanted to sound rude but...
"... it has been added just the cinema scene? !"
this question/statement comes along with "is this all we get on this update" ; "is it worth playing it" on so many other threats ...
the dev´s put time and effort into it and some ppl on pirate sites still complain about the amount of content ..

have a nice one
no need to be sorry. It's simply not a fulltime project and porcus doesn't earn tons of money like Dr. Pinkcake for example. I'm always grateful that smaller releases like this exist and offer their own unique style. To me the animation quality of BCP is better than a LOT of games from devs that have way more patrons...

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Hey guys. Just started playing. Quick question. Does the render quality get better over time? In comparison to the starting, introduction period ..
Given that this started in August 2018, you can probably guess. But yes, the quality does get considerably better as the game goes along.

Reactions: Xrisoner
3.10 star(s) 93 Votes