0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
Is this patch in the OP works for this release?
Yes. The patch will still work, but I'm pretty sure the leaked version includes the patch
Hey guys. Just started playing. Quick question. Does the render quality get better over time? In comparison to the starting, introduction period ..
They get a lot better!

• Love
Reactions: Boehser Onkel

kaczy091

May 27, 2018
What does it look like with the dominance of women and men? Can they be avoided, or is one path chosen. are there 2 paths of development?

Rindarion

Apr 26, 2019
What makes this release uncensored if it's not pre-ICpatched? Having trouble to see anything else that would have the need to be uncensored.

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
It's so short update,sigh.. Why is story on 99,1% when everybody is on 100%?

P.S. Got it. Unknown person

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I just read in that dev update from Patreon that patrons will vote which girl or girls will get any content in each update.
Honestly, I couldn't believe my eyes.
We'd also like to remind you that the scenes created in this version were voted by you, our patrons, and these are the ones that made it through the voting process in this version:

• Alexia and Sabrina in their apartment
  • Belinda's Introduction
Also, as a nifty bonus scene:

• Jessy at the cinema
Remember that in 15 days, we'll be publishing a new poll to choose the scenes to create in the next version. If your favorite girl was not chosen in the last one, maybe she'll be the lucky one this time!
So a specific girl can go months or years without any scenes if patrons never vote for her?
0x52 Maybe I misunderstood it? I always thought that behind all the terrible grinding and the gorgeous models, there was some kind of story to be told.

Reactions: Ara-sH

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
I just read in that dev update from Patreon that patrons will vote which girl or girls will get any content in each update.
Honestly, I couldn't believe my eyes.

So a specific girl can go months or years without any scenes if patrons never vote for her?
0x52 Maybe I misunderstood it? I always thought that behind all the terrible grinding and the gorgeous models, there was some kind of story to be told.
Don't worry, that won't happen because the patrons can vote within the options given by us, precisely to balance the game properly and avoid what you say.
In addition, we reserve the right to create a scene if we believe it's essential at that time for the continuation of the story.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Don't worry, that won't happen because the patrons can vote within the options given by us, precisely to balance the game properly and avoid what you say.
In addition, we reserve the right to create a scene if we believe it's essential at that time for the continuation of the story.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
ABOUT THE STORY...SEEMS TO ME THAT NOT MUCH ON THIS ASPECT, AM I RIGHT?ops caps conidering the amount of renders i guess this is a really small update even is passed quite some time from the last one...sigh

3.10 star(s) 93 Votes