Kaoshin

Feb 18, 2023
No. Gina is a childhood friend, not a family member. Even with the patch, the relations are Megan (his mother) and Becky (his sister). Gina is not related to him, but from his hometown.

The incest has been here for a very very long time and yet I still don't see any sign of it so I think for now , its pointless to use the patch , even if dev will add some taboo sex scenes in the future , patreon won't even notice that there is incest

Last edited:

Kaoshin

Feb 18, 2023
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well you're right, I haven't played yet because I don't want to end up disappointed after all the grind so I would rather wait until I'm sure there is finally some quality content with her. Are you trying to say that if I play the previous update , I will know that Gina is not with her boyfriend this update ?

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Trying to do the usual workaround with Renpy to get the PC version to work on my Mac and getting this error code.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 287, in script
python:
ScriptError: could not find label 'start'.

Any idea on how to fix this?

Or is there any chance of the latest version for the mac being on here? One of the best games on here so it's frustrating I can't play this update.
I got the same problem - script says 7.3.5, used that SDK and the exact same error...anyone else have suggestions?
delete the save folder *appdata/renpy/Tonys....
should work - its mostly the persistent file which cause this
(you can keep the savefolder in the game mainfolder)
if this not work , you may start a new game ...

Last edited:

Dongus420

May 21, 2018
delete the save folder *appdata/renpy/Tonys....
should work - its mostly the persistent file which cause this
(you can keep the savefolder in the game mainfolder)
if this not work , you may start a new game ...
Appreciate the help but this didn't work

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Have somebody a persistent file where all gallery pics are unlocked?

Is this normal that you have dreams about 4 girls and 1 girl is locked?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
be careful with these
somehow compressed version ( of other games i dont know about this one ) are not possible to dl because a virus is detected i dont know why but if you cant wait my advice is dl the full version
i dont personaly know when this issue will be treated
(a) Most (if not all) virus protection warnings when downloading from F95 links are false positives. Better be safe than sorry, sure, but you may see if people are having problems. Usually you will be fine, no matter what Kapersky or WinDef say.

(b) However, even if there was a virus, that has nothing to do with compressed or original (or 4K or Uncensored or Spanish translation or whatever), you can place a virus in every version just as well as in any other.

Reactions: JojodoLolo

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Well you're right, I haven't played yet because I don't want to end up disappointed after all the grind so I would rather wait until I'm sure there is finally some quality content with her. Are you trying to say that if I play the previous update , I will know that Gina is not with her boyfriend this update ?
yes play that update:)
cf6561d51de969b1c48122da62618d16.jpg

3.10 star(s) 93 Votes