Dongus420

May 21, 2018
Trying to do the usual workaround with Renpy to get the PC version to work on my Mac and getting this error code.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 287, in script
python:
ScriptError: could not find label 'start'.

Any idea on how to fix this?

Or is there any chance of the latest version for the mac being on here? One of the best games on here so it's frustrating I can't play this update.

Last edited:
Reactions: Raven Suoh

Kaoshin

Feb 18, 2023
Don't worry, that won't happen because the patrons can vote within the options given by us, precisely to balance the game properly and avoid what you say.
In addition, we reserve the right to create a scene if we believe it's essential at that time for the continuation of the story.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Damn it so no Gina this update ? and to think that she might be somewhere else out of the city with her boyfriend . :HideThePain:

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
Does the I patch even work? All I get downloaded from the link is 99B, and when I put it into the game folder nothing happens. Any help?

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
honestly I'm usually not jealous in the boyfriend , I usually more excited if the LI has a boyfriend , because I want to cuck him and steal his girl, but in this one that is not the case , its already been 4 years and I haven't cuck him yet

Reactions: Kaoshin

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
ABOUT THE STORY...SEEMS TO ME THAT NOT MUCH ON THIS ASPECT, AM I RIGHT?ops caps conidering the amount of renders i guess this is a really small update even is passed quite some time from the last one...sigh
Sorry for having a life beyond the game, and for having a day job to do. I guess putting in my off hours and going to sleep late at night isn't enough for you.
Sorry, I'll try to do better for you.
*SARCASM (In case your brain doesn't pick up on it)

God, how easy it's to complain without realizing the work behind all this, and that it's not a big video game company behind it.
If you don't like the game I understand, but please, this kind of comments only undervalue our work, and I think it's not fair.

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
The link to the patch on the OP is dead.Where can i get the patch for the last version?

Jun 6, 2018
View attachment 812185

Overview:
The game is about Tony, a young man who grew up in a small, mid-western town far from the Big City, but has to move and live in it, in order to attend college. Luckily...his childhood friend, Gina, allows him to take a room in the apartment she shares with her close friend, Jessy.
And with this situation, he begins his adventures... reconnecting with his friend and a few other girls from the city.
Soon, he will find himself in unusual situations that will develop his sexuality in many ways... but not everything is what it seems in the city, and Tony will be entangled in more than a mystery.
Thread Updated: 2023-03-18
Release Date: 2023-03-10
Developer: Porcus -
Censored: No
Version: 0.6.1 Uncensored
Language: English, Spanish
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

v0.3: Old saves don't work.

DOWNLOAD
HQ
Win/Linux: MEGA - - - -
Mac (0.5.2):
MEGA - - - -
Android (0.5.2): MEGA - - -

Split Download

LQ
Win/Linux
: - - MEGA - -
Mac (0.5.2): - MEGA - -
Other: COMPRESSED*

Patches:

Extras: Official Guides - - Fan-Sig - Cheat Mod

*This unofficial compressed version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 136563 View attachment 136565 View attachment 136569 View attachment 136571 View attachment 136574 View attachment 136576 View attachment 136577 View attachment 136578 View attachment 136579 View attachment 136580 View attachment 136581 View attachment 136584 View attachment 136585

Incest Patch in MEGA is gone!!

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
Trying to do the usual workaround with Renpy to get the PC version to work on my Mac and getting this error code.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 287, in script
python:
ScriptError: could not find label 'start'.

Any idea on how to fix this?

Or is there any chance of the latest version for the mac being on here? One of the best games on here so it's frustrating I can't play this update.
I got the same problem - script says 7.3.5, used that SDK and the exact same error...anyone else have suggestions?

Reactions: Dongus420
3.10 star(s) 93 Votes