UnfinishedSentenc

Jan 5, 2023
Man, I am so, so very tired of grinding sandboxes. It just takes all the fun out of VNs anymore. It feels like I am in college now and then taking a bad acid trip back to early grade school every time. I am freaking done with sandboxes. I declare that those days are OVER and DONE WITH for me! The end of sandboxes in my life have reached their final day!

GOODBYE FOREVER, SANDBOXES! YOU ARE NOTHING BUT BIG PILES OF DOG :poop:! The last one I could tolerate was V.I.R.T.U.E.S., and even that was rough! No more for me! THE END!

• Haha
Reactions: Kame-Sennin

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
be careful with these
somehow compressed version ( of other games i dont know about this one ) are not possible to dl because a virus is detected i dont know why but if you cant wait my advice is dl the full version
i dont personaly know when this issue will be treated
Update your Windows / WIndows Defender then you will not get this false positive anymore. Firefox +ublock helps also.

Last edited:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I'm not seeing this ? That's what "willingly and fully in control" from my previous post means: not under the influence of the gem or anything . Is this 2nd time vaginal sex with Gina or you are referring to the oral in the mountain
You mean actual penetration (vaginal or anal)? Then no. Sex is a very broad term. Being more specific helps us give you more specific answers.

Kaoshin

Feb 18, 2023
You mean actual penetration (vaginal or anal)? Then no. Sex is a very broad term. Being more specific helps us give you more specific answers.
You confused me there , I thought I missed something, so yeah I was right after all, the last vaginal sex with Gina was 2019 and that was under the influenced of the gem

Reactions: ManifestDream

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
MEGA says the IC patch is no longer available. Is it being updated to 6.1 or something?

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Guys, I 've loaded save from the 2022 and all went well till new "exercise" with Katia which I can't leave.... there is no finish button and the animation is going forever

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
Anyone got a save from a previous version? I started over than deleted the game due to the big size and now reinstalled it again and my progress is gone lmao.. Anyway anyone got 0.5 save?

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
Such a shame - the 0.5.2 release was perfectly stable for all platforms,, but the 0.6.1 new release is unplayable on any platform except for PC - and I no longer have one (it died as is usual for PCs)...

Dongus420

May 21, 2018
Such a shame - the 0.5.2 release was perfectly stable for all platforms,, but the 0.6.1 new release is unplayable on any platform except for PC - and I no longer have one (it died as is usual for PCs)...
Yeah I've tried every possible avenue to get it to work on my mac and it is just broken.

A real shame.

Stonerbank

Aug 25, 2017
Haven't played the game for a couple years, I take it there's no real content with the sister? I just played the game for a few hours, but feel like calling it for now. Finished her first even, but seeing that there's only one more event I assume it's still only over webcam?

3.10 star(s) 93 Votes