FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
Hey Guys, i have a Huge Problem with the Story. İ dont get the Scene with the Mother when she get the Flower and the Step Father Story Starts. İ have now 3 Months in the Game and nothing. How can i trigger the Scene? is there a Way to Get the Story Line? Or do i something wrong?

tjn67

Mar 10, 2017
Hey Guys, i have a Huge Problem with the Story. İ dont get the Scene with the Mother when she get the Flower and the Step Father Story Starts. İ have now 3 Months in the Game and nothing. How can i trigger the Scene? is there a Way to Get the Story Line? Or do i something wrong?
I could be mistaken but after a few experiments, it seems that the appearance of the stepdad doesn't trigger until after you've reached the point of having sex with the mom (which itself involves having kissed her so many times in the sauna). I've played around with different dates and months and I think I've only ever seen him appear after this point.

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
I could be mistaken but after a few experiments, it seems that the appearance of the stepdad doesn't trigger until after you've reached the point of having sex with the mom (which itself involves having kissed her so many times in the sauna). I've played around with different dates and months and I think I've only ever seen him appear after this point.
Thank you :)

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
11GB, 73 pages, and no screenshots? What?
hah i asked that myself too.

can someone explain me a bit about the story? the description doesn't tell me that much.
also is this game actually worth playing? how much does it differ compared to girl life?

tjn67

Mar 10, 2017
can someone explain me a bit about the story? the description doesn't tell me that much.
also is this game actually worth playing? how much does it differ compared to girl life?
Well this is the old (and loosely translated) description from the author's site:

The story is about a young girl, just a few days after graduating high school in the village of Big Kuyash. She lives alone with her mother, who for many years had worked and cared for her children and now terribly shy of men. Nature takes its own course, because with Mama masturbating just around the corner- there will be big changes in this girl’s house. There is also a brother who ran off to the second big location of the game - the city of Andreevograd, but he promised to return.

The idea of the game in fact is not reduced to banal sex, it can even be avoided altogether if you want, or she can become a lesbian and go live with another woman. The main direction is to build a big world for the main character and give her a lot of ways to go: from simple economics- like for example, a modeling business with the subsequent chance of marrying a rich "daddy". You are the moral and conscience of your hero, each NPC has its own character and history, and only YOU can change it and influence it.
There is FAR less running around to different places here than in Girl Life or even ETO. (Different parts of town and houses but far less need for the annoying public transport stuff). There are indeed MANY different paths to take and events to find. The number of NPC's is almost as huge as the download size of the game (LOL) and most of them have several events that involve them. It definitely DOES get very grindy at times, but there is so much content that it ends up not feeling all that repetitive. And thanks to the tremendous amount of webm video clips -- it is a highly fappable game.

caramoore

Jun 29, 2017
I cant start this game. I cant find the big kuyash.exe anywhere and the activator is saying something in russian which i dont understand. Could somebody help plese?

What it's saying is that you can only have 1 qsp file in the assets/standalone content sub-folder. If you navigate to there you'll see there are 3 presently. Grab the one called from the bottom of the first post and place that in that folder after erasing those 3. You'll then have the basic game - Engrish language - with no cheats. If you want the version with cheats added then use the one called and stick that in there instead.

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Whoever is creating the English version-- can I offer some edits? And if so, what would be the best way/format to do that? As I understand Russian and English -- it pains me to see the bot translation. LOL
You can use QGen to edit .qsp files.

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
The story is about a young girl, just a few days after graduating high school in the village of Big Kuyash. She lives alone with her mother, who for many years had worked and cared for her children and now terribly shy of men. Nature takes its own course, because with Mama masturbating just around the corner- there will be big changes in this girl’s house. There is also a brother who ran off to the second big location of the game - the city of Andreevograd, but he promised to return.

The idea of the game in fact is not reduced to banal sex, it can even be avoided altogether if you want, or she can become a lesbian and go live with another woman. The main direction is to build a big world for the main character and give her a lot of ways to go: from simple economics- like for example, a modeling business with the subsequent chance of marrying a rich "daddy". You are the moral and conscience of your hero, each NPC has its own character and history, and only YOU can change it and influence it.
@ace_boogie , this is a much better Overview for the op.

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
You need to have sex with mom about 16 times in the sauna for the flower scene to appear in the her room

tjn67

Mar 10, 2017
İ used the Day Cheat to have the Sauna Scene Multi Times then i got it. Man thats reallt wierd Grinding
LOL -- I hear ya. As there is a counter for these things on the History page-- I just used Cheat Engine to change those amounts til the events were triggered. As I've been playing this game since its early days, re-grinding through these basic events drive me nuts.

Reactions: FluffyStudio

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Usually the activator is asking for your email address-- after that is input then you should be able to see the EXE file (this may be limited to donors though- not sure). BUT -- you should be unzipping the v.17 update to its own folder, then run the Activator file and then copy the whole contents over to your main game folder.
Yeah, that is for donors, will only activate if your email address is valid.

Rauls

Aug 3, 2017
Every time i try to unzip it it asks for "BigKuyash_0_15part1-6a415e702-----.rar" The part 1 i downloaded is called "BigKuyash_0_15part1-6a415e701-----.rar". I thought since part 6 was named diff i renamed that but it still not not work. I got a currupt error and after it still unzipped some of it...i got a huge error in rusian after trying to play the game by using Big Kuyash.exe.
Joshua Tree said:
Just find the next file to extract with the browse option, should work. Even the name not be the same or asked for.

caramoore

Jun 29, 2017
Does anyone have any idea where the Save Games are hidden? I've looked in the usual /User/AppData/LocalLow places outside of the game folders but no joy.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Does anyone have any idea where the Save Games are hidden? I've looked in the usual /User/AppData/LocalLow places outside of the game folders but no joy.
all qsp games get their saves stored in folders inside Documents\Сохранения игр Quest Navigator

If you install the game in a new location on your harddrive or possible just rename the qsp file to something else, it will create a new save folder. So if you move location etc, and your save files appear to be gone, they are not. They just would be in the old save folder for the game. The folder name just a random string of numbers and letters. (example 7758e6bbf5ad5e3bc3142c467ece0f6a)

But with every new update, old saves usually turn useless and the grind start over again.

Reactions: Papa Ernie
3.50 star(s) 12 Votes