tjn67

Mar 10, 2017
took me a few minutes to find it....
Ho-Lee-Sheet
guess i missed a lot of stuff in the game...
over 2000 image and video files.
LOL -- yeah, considering the INSANE amount of pointless grinding you need in many places in order to progress, it's EASY to miss stuff. Don't feel bad about that.

FKR.DBN

Jan 5, 2018
Since I started anti depressants, this has been the only game that i can get off to :/ Does someone know what is the house of the devil under private houses, and how I can get inside? Also any other tips on people to meet outside the village please :D

shiddily

Aug 5, 2016
Since I started anti depressants, this has been the only game that i can get off to :/ Does someone know what is the house of the devil under private houses, and how I can get inside? Also any other tips on people to meet outside the village please :D
Devil's house is Romeo's house. In the club area after 21:00, dance to meet Romeo. After several days of meeting/fucking Romeo, he'll invite you to his house during the weekends. During the weekend after 19:00 you can enter the house, and have more interactions with Romeo. Also in the kitchen you'll get text about his roommate.

I don't know what exactly triggers the next part, but I imagine after a few more interactions with Romeo, you'll get the option to enter his house during the weekdays at 19:00. Romeo won't be there, but his roommate will be in the kitchen, and you can talk to him to start building a relationship, in which he'll start trying to have sex with you as well.

Reactions: FKR.DBN

FKR.DBN

Jan 5, 2018
Devil's house is Romeo's house. In the club area after 21:00, dance to meet Romeo. After several days of meeting/fucking Romeo, he'll invite you to his house during the weekends. During the weekend after 19:00 you can enter the house, and have more interactions with Romeo. Also in the kitchen you'll get text about his roommate.

I don't know what exactly triggers the next part, but I imagine after a few more interactions with Romeo, you'll get the option to enter his house during the weekdays at 19:00. Romeo won't be there, but his roommate will be in the kitchen, and you can talk to him to start building a relationship, in which he'll start trying to have sex with you as well.
Thank you... You are awesome!!!

Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
I can't get this to run.
I used the full 15 download, + 16 update + 17 update and put the attachment bk_start_en_17.qsp file in the standalone_content folder (renamed to start.qsp). I've tried a few variations, but I always get the following error:

Any suggestions?

Botman9000

Oct 9, 2016

where is the club?? xx

shiddily

Aug 5, 2016
I can't get this to run.
I used the full 15 download, + 16 update + 17 update and put the attachment bk_start_en_17.qsp file in the standalone_content folder (renamed to start.qsp). I've tried a few variations, but I always get the following error:

Any suggestions?
Renaming it to start.qsp doesn't matter. What does matter, is that whatever qsp file you're using is the only qsp file in the standalone folder. Check your folder to see if you left any of the other qsp files in there. Delete all of them except the most recent qsp file or whatever qsp file you intend on using.

Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
What does matter, is that whatever qsp file you're using is the only qsp file in the standalone folder. Check your folder to see if you left any of the other qsp files in there. Delete all of them except the most recent qsp file or whatever qsp file you intend on using.
Ah, that was it. Thanks. There was an old file left from version 0.14

Reactions: shiddily

Deleted member 23006

May 3, 2017
So just a few more tips need to find the following NPCs:
1) silvan
2) naebaiko
3) valentine
4) emelyan
1) Through Romeo.
2) Sportloto give him 10 vodka to start his quest.
3) Tamara's dad, He joins her on the weekends after her husband leaves her. (Just do a lot of threesomes scenes)
4) No idea yet:confounded:

Reactions: FKR.DBN

shiddily

Aug 5, 2016
1) Through Romeo.
2) Sportloto give him 10 vodka to start his quest.
3) Tamara's dad, He joins her on the weekends after her husband leaves her. (Just do a lot of threesomes scenes)
4) No idea yet:confounded:
Emelyan is a co-worker you can sometimes meet when you accept the Mayor's(?) offer to work in his office.

1. Start a relationship with the mayor's daughter, she's in the park.
2. Have lesbian sex with her at her house.
3. Eventually a lesbian session will be cut short because you notice somebody was spying on you (it was her dad)
4. The next time you go to the offices, you'll meet the mayor.
5. You'll get 3 options (I think the 3rd option requires high intelligence); Refuse, Accept (Mayor will rape you), or a 3rd option that I forgot the name of, but it's the "smart" option.
6. Choosing the smart option, the next day or so you'll get flowers sent to your house from the mayor, and you can go back to his office where he'll offer a job working as his secretary.
7. Work as his secretary during the weekdays at 11:00 (if I remember correctly). This opens up sex options with the mayor, and occasionally you'll get scenes where you can tease Emelyan. There are no sex scenes with him yet.

Deleted member 23006

May 3, 2017
can someone please give me step by step guide how to set this game up because i am fucking hopeless lol
Download the full game and extract to a location of your choosing. Then go in the extracted folder and navigate to the \assets\standalone_content folder.

Remove the .qsp file in their and place 76864_76658_cheat_17_copypaste.qsp (in the OP) in this folder. Not cheating will drive you crazy.

Then start the game from the main folder by opening Big Kuyash.exe. If you get an error you probably have more than 1 qsp file in your \assets\standalone_content folder.

3.50 star(s) 12 Votes