JosephDowds1

Jan 12, 2018
Download the full game and extract to a location of your choosing. Then go in the extracted folder and navigate to the \assets\standalone_content folder.

Remove the .qsp file in their and place 76864_76658_cheat_17_copypaste.qsp (in the OP) in this folder. Not cheating will drive you crazy.

Then start the game from the main folder by opening Big Kuyash.exe. If you get an error you probably have more than 1 qsp file in your \assets\standalone_content folder.
thanks mate

shiddily

Aug 5, 2016
Julia's house. Forgot to write her name^^
1. Befriend Julia, she invites you to her house
2. Lesbian that shit up until a session gets cut short because of her dad spying on you.
3. Meet her dad, the choice doesn't matter for gaining access to the house.
4. Show up and lesbian the shit out of Julia (I believe you need to have sex with Julia 25 total times).
5. After 25 (Might be 15, don't remember) lesbian sessions, show up to her house at 19:00 and her dad will answer the door, and let you know he's ok with you munchin his daughter's carpet.

And the house will be fully explorable from that point on.

ukyosam

Apr 22, 2017
1. Befriend Julia, she invites you to her house
2. Lesbian that shit up until a session gets cut short because of her dad spying on you.
3. Meet her dad, the choice doesn't matter for gaining access to the house.
4. Show up and lesbian the shit out of Julia (I believe you need to have sex with Julia 25 total times).
5. After 25 (Might be 15, don't remember) lesbian sessions, show up to her house at 19:00 and her dad will answer the door, and let you know he's ok with you munchin his daughter's carpet.

And the house will be fully explorable from that point on.
Thank you, i think i got it all ^^

Reactions: shiddily
D

Deleted member 22113

is there anyway to get the chief to quit calling you on the weekend im tired of having to hide from his phone calls

jason95821

Feb 10, 2017
is there a walkthrough for the brother
currently he cops a feel on tamara when i am making out with her but that is about it

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Or try a different option, the RNG is strong in this one. You can get something else on the first visit. Or just make a few adjustments in the qsp file.
No, you need to talk to Tamara to progress..... you can go to vacation 100 times, changes nothing unless you talk to her...

Deleted member 23006

May 3, 2017
No, you need to talk to Tamara to progress..... you can go to vacation 100 times, changes nothing unless you talk to her...
Sorry little brainfart. That was with an edited qsp. After the first vacation you should talk to them both and IIRC doesn't Tamara have two options, depending on the cop a feel or just a vacation?

jason95821

Feb 10, 2017
ya i got that part
now brother gets bj while main char fondles herself on vacation ^_-
and somthing mention was brother not ready to move forward or somthing

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Sorry little brainfart. That was with an edited qsp. After the first vacation you should talk to them both and IIRC doesn't Tamara have two options, depending on the cop a feel or just a vacation?
Yeah, once the brother did interfer she will have an option about "what happened" when talking to her at the store. Then you need to go talk to the brother to discus, and then more vacations until they start banging at night, and you interfer, and then the whole discuss again. Don't remember if that "discuss" part can be triggered at the store or at Tamaras home though. Been a while.

Deleted member 23006

May 3, 2017
Yeah, once the brother did interfer she will have an option about "what happened" when talking to her at the store. Then you need to go talk to the brother to discus, and then more vacations until they start banging at night, and you interfer, and then the whole discuss again. Don't remember if that "discuss" part can be triggered at the store or at Tamaras home though. Been a while.
At the store.

Dromedari

Jan 10, 2018
First of all congratulations to the creator of the game because it is quite entertaining and full of options and content.

There is enough material and multiple paths for a long time. Although one of the points where I see that more falters is in the pregnancy of the protagonist. It is assumed that having a child is a very big consequence for a teenager and here a lot is passed over it. It is very sad that after having your son it seems as if he did not exist and nobody makes any comment about it. I think it would be interesting to show the child and have some consequences, with conversations and events with the family and more difficulties and scenes (erotic lactation ^^). I also think that a menstruation system like in Life Choices would be interesting to know when the protagonist is more fertile.

I also think it would be fun more events with the mother, like being able to involve her with the stepfather in a threesome or perverting her so that she is unfaithful to him. It would be great if mother and daughter could get pregnant at the same time XD.

Good job, continue as before.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
First of all congratulations to the creator of the game because it is quite entertaining and full of options and content.

There is enough material and multiple paths for a long time. Although one of the points where I see that more falters is in the pregnancy of the protagonist. It is assumed that having a child is a very big consequence for a teenager and here a lot is passed over it. It is very sad that after having your son it seems as if he did not exist and nobody makes any comment about it. I think it would be interesting to show the child and have some consequences, with conversations and events with the family and more difficulties and scenes (erotic lactation ^^). I also think that a menstruation system like in Life Choices would be interesting to know when the protagonist is more fertile.

I also think it would be fun more events with the mother, like being able to involve her with the stepfather in a threesome or perverting her so that she is unfaithful to him. It would be great if mother and daughter could get pregnant at the same time XD.

Good job, continue as before.
There is a couple scenes that suggest there might be something between the mother and son though. (bedroom and kitchen), might be teasers for later content. Can only get pregnant with the grandfather though, and even you use the birthcontrol pills, you still become, so think that is hard coded event.

3.50 star(s) 12 Votes