Wesser234

May 4, 2017
Does cheating to max out stepfather's stats lock me out that part where I go into his room at 20 and show him underwear. I've been doing this for weeks. I show him my panties and try the next day, but I can never do anything with him. I got the dress from him at the start.

Deleted member 23006

May 3, 2017
Does cheating to max out stepfather's stats lock me out that part where I go into his room at 20 and show him underwear. I've been doing this for weeks. I show him my panties and try the next day, but I can never do anything with him. I got the dress from him at the start.
Cheating won't work his depravity resets to 100 every time you manually change it. Get it to around 110 while flashing your panties. Then SAVE take off underwear and start flashing him to increase it to about 200 (IIRC) then you should be able to proceed further. If he is disappointed by you flashing without underwear, reload and retry.

Lupinus

May 15, 2017
Cheating won't work his depravity resets to 100 every time you manually change it. Get it to around 110 while flashing your panties. Then SAVE take off underwear and start flashing him to increase it to about 200 (IIRC) then you should be able to proceed further. If he is disappointed by you flashing without underwear, reload and retry.
i can't have sex with brother . i have suck him more than 100 times .

Lupinus

May 15, 2017
Did you do the striptease at his house? If yes you need to masturbate in your room twice when he is their during the weekend. IIRC between 12:00 and 14:00.
yes i did striptease and musturbate . now i can suck him but can't sex

Deleted member 23006

May 3, 2017
The reason why you can't have sex with him is because the stepdad hasn't moved in.

Go to the administration at weekdays and visit Yuri's office to start that chain.

After he has moved in when watching tv with your brother you will get an option to watch an ero movie.

Lupinus

May 15, 2017
The reason why you can't have sex with him is because the stepdad hasn't moved in.

Go to the administration at weekdays and visit Yuri's office to start that chain.

After he has moved in when watching tv with your brother you will get an option to watch an ero movie.
thank you very much.

Wesser234

May 4, 2017
Thank you!

daneng612

Jul 14, 2017
Brother seems very difficult,
sorry i´m asking again....
how do you trigger the stripping event?
May someone can post something like a small walkthrough for the brother beginnig with stripping event an my problem is mc,brother and Tama were on vac. but when i talk to tamara there is no discuss also to brother
thx

Deleted member 23006

May 3, 2017
Brother seems very difficult,
sorry i´m asking again....
how do you trigger the stripping event?
May someone can post something like a small walkthrough for the brother beginnig with stripping event an my problem is mc,brother and Tama were on vac. but when i talk to tamara there is no discuss also to brother
thx

Sled

Jun 23, 2017
If you get fired from the store is it still possible to progress with Tamara and the brother?

Walldiss

May 12, 2017
Made in 2 minutes qsp file with cheats for Russian-speaking users of the forum. In English only the shell and join. The entire text of the rest in Russian. (Сделал за 2 минуты qsp файл с читами для русскоговорящих пользователей форума. На английском языке только оболочка и вступление. Весь текст остальной на русском.)
PS: Attach in 1 post, if you consider it necessary :cool: I think it's necessary :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

3.50 star(s) 12 Votes