ashamila1994

Jun 14, 2017
h
start with the basics, do you have more than one .qsp in the stanalone content folder? if so, remove the unneeded one
hmm I have only one qsp on standalone content. may be its the qsp of old version (i guess). but the main menu shows v 0.16 in the right corner.

Casper

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
h

hmm I have only one qsp on standalone content. may be its the qsp of old version (i guess). but the main menu shows v 0.16 in the right corner.
maybe the following from the SOB thread will help:

View attachment 73029 pls help eror when i open exe
You get that error when you have no audio device connected. So either plug in your loudspeakers (they don't have to be powered on) or plug an earphone in. Had that error way back and took me a while to figure it out. Thank you google translate.

It translate roughly to unable to run the subsound system.

Edit, your sound system doesn't have to active just connected.

ashamila1994

Jun 14, 2017
Where should I place cheat file? when I placed cheat.qsp file in standalone content,
'in the root folder of the game there should be only one qsp file with the extension Folder' message pops out.
maybe the following from the SOB thread will help:

Casper

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Where should I place cheat file? when I placed cheat.qsp file in standalone content,
'in the root folder of the game there should be only one qsp file with the extension Folder' message pops out.
I usually rename the original to start.qs so i have a backup. The cheat mod should be the only file with a .qsp extension in the folder.

bobjones9792

May 27, 2017
is there an guide for all the characters?
ASK AND YE SHALL RECEIVE!

Well...most of them, also a beginners guide and walkthrough, heavily modified form of ace_boogies work on page 2 along with various tips and such from the forum. Enjoy.

[Note that there are some oddities, like stepson and artem are the same thing, and there is redundant information like in brothers section.]

(It also might be arrogant of me...but I'd appreciate getting the walkthrough added to op.)

Jack-O

Oct 20, 2016

Well...most of them, also a beginners guide and walkthrough, heavily modified form of ace_boogies work on page 2 along with various tips and such from the forum. Enjoy.

[Note that there are some oddities, like stepson and artem are the same thing, and there is redundant information like in brothers section.]

(It also might be arrogant of me...but I'd appreciate getting the walkthrough added to op.)
@ace_boogie Maybe a good idea?

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016

I added the walkthrough to the op under the download links section in a spoiler.
Is it possible to be impregnated in the game? I can't let that happen
If I remember correctly, you can only get pregnant by the grandfather at the moment. Not sure if Avenger has flushed it out to other characters yet.

Reactions: griffor
Apr 14, 2018
How do I switch the language in the game?
Came here to find an answer to that question as well.
What I figured out so far from the first page of this thread:

Extract to desired location
If wanting to play in English replace "start.qsp" in the assets/standalone_content folder with "start_en.qsp" in the attachments area
Click on Big Kuyash.exe to run game
DO NOT CLICK ON THE QSP!!!!
The attachment area is also on the first page of this thread.

I tried the two files

76978_bk_start_en_17.qsp

76864_76658_cheat_17_copypaste.qsp

I placed the original start.qsp in a backup folder.

On the first page of the thread is also a screenshot that shows Start and Load in English. This may just be an illustration so people know where those options are.

After clicking on Big Kuyash.exe the title screen, loading options and age warning are still in Russian.

However the character options like romantic etc. then start to be in English.

Basically you just click on the top option to start the game.
And later you click on the second option to load if you played already.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 22113

Is their a better version of the mod or is the only one the copy paste i seem to remember their being one that allowed you to change relationships

DeMarcus16

Apr 12, 2017
Will be any update soon? i mean some bigger update ?
I just saw an April 18 comment from Avenger that said (if machine translation was accurate): this will be out in April. Same video optimization that SOB just went through, so much less size. But he promised NO loss in content. ymmv

Reactions: griffor

Baba666777

May 5, 2017
I was curious about the update so I read the comments on Avenger's blog :

Avenger said:

Yes, like a late April release, but had not time to kipish in real life is not frail, will be released in the week of May 1.
We can say that BC has lost 45% of the game SIFCO disappeared completely, and cut off from all vidos Eat.
The event will be the norm with various Persians, some will have an alto. + branches will have a new job in Sonka, detail everything will be in the post as always.

Carrera

Jun 25, 2017
Size decreased by 45%, sounds like he switched to the video enabled QSP player made by the good folks at TFgames and ditched all those stupid GIFs and optimized his static photos as well. Anyone making QSP games and still using GIFs needs to be kicked in the nuts.

Unless I'm missunderstanding the machine translation completely, which is possible. Part of the draw for me in playing machine translated games is the "WTF?!" I occasionally get from a translation that makes absolutely no sense and is better suited to a skit on Saturday Night Live.

3.50 star(s) 12 Votes