DonTaco

Compensating for length
Game Developer
Feb 25, 2021
Judging by the last image I was expecting pregnancy to be in the game. Cause it's usually the games with the x-ray vision that always have pregnancy.
Optional pregnancy will be available in the future.

what is this WETRANSFER? this is not a download link please remove it and don't spread viruses
I didn't add that one.:unsure:

• Love
Reactions: iron4doves

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
Want to point out two major bugs. If you touch Lia at midnight, when you transition to the next day the previous scene will be stuck on the screen. I haven't found anyway to get it to leave. The second is in the morning if you have sex with Lia it will reset your passion with her to 0.

There are other bugs as well but these two seem to be the most critical.

DonTaco

Compensating for length
Game Developer
Feb 25, 2021
Want to point out two major bugs. If you touch Lia at midnight, when you transition to the next day the previous scene will be stuck on the screen. I haven't found anyway to get it to leave. The second is in the morning if you have sex with Lia it will reset your passion with her to 0.

There are other bugs as well but these two seem to be the most critical.
Another bug, game freezes on the handjob scene when waking up the next morning
Thanks boys, I'll check what's going on.

zooploop

Jul 3, 2018
I can't open Lia's door in the morning using the dentist tool or the screwdriver, is there something I'm missing?

Edit: Found it two seconds later, gotta use dentist tool on cylinder next to Time magazine.

3.70 star(s) 28 Votes