Skartracer

Jun 27, 2020
Hey, nice lil game, but bugs need to be fixed asap.
Also found a weird workaround for HJ bug: On next morning when you get stuck scene press "V", save then reload. At top of the screen you will have a lil gap to see real world through image. Move your mouse then click on camera icon at top left corner then "fps" that's your first person view. With this gap on your screen you have to move out from your room and navigate to the TV to skip to the afternoon (3 times) then back out to the kitchen where MILF is washing dishes and do "erotic" action (need 25 or 30 passion don't remember), it will snap out HJ screen. Good luck, lol :)
Addition: If you run game in 640x480 resolution in compatibility options, game will always run in that resolution even if you tick off 640 option there, sheesh.

Reactions: DonTaco

porotropo

Apr 21, 2018
It looks very good, but it would be nice if you included a guide to know what to do and how to progress... Otherwise, you are on the right track(y)

Reactions: DonTaco

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Hi, Anyone able to change the game so it runs as a window, I dont want it full screen.

chriszue

Sep 22, 2019
No way...I spend like 15 minutes to go out of the house, after I got stuck after the 1st HJ scene, then I go to visit Lia again for the 2nd HJ scene, the stuck bug happens again!!! ..that's big NO

Ooh

Jun 9, 2018
So. The Pics got my attention, The Overview won my heart but the game cant get a fap yet. Started reading through the thread. Dev seems to have massive potential, seems very committed. While the game is still young, 1.) Port it over to RenPy 2.) Remove the sandbox nonsene 3.) Focus 90 percent of the game on intense build up to sex scenes which get more and more corrupt and itll be a classic on this site almost overnight. Mark my words.

Example...For the MILF
First time sex with MILF in home. Second time sex with MILF on date at restaurant and they pretend they are only each other dates. Third time sex with MILF at a dance club to get her more cock hungry for MC and less inhibited possibly in the heat of sex she accidentally calls MC what he really is to her. Fourth time is sex on a nude beach vacation where the MILF just completely becomes the MC's wife and doesnt mind sex in front of the crowd of spectators and open the possibility for 3somes and harem or even cuckqueen.

This could all be over the span of 4 updates which should roughly take about a month each. Truth be told, just the first two scenarios are enough to gain this game fame. And thats only one LI.

You already have an awesome MC who's hung like a horse, great graphics and sexy busty LI who wants his cock. Keep up the good work and responsiveness. You got my attention, hopefully you could join the short list of devs who got my coin.

3.70 star(s) 28 Votes