Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
defo needs the bugs with bedroom scenes fixing,also would prefer not to lose so much passion if you have sex with lia in morning but good start:):love::love:(y)

Reactions: DonTaco

Ooh

Jun 9, 2018
dont port to renpy dev
I love the way you are doing it just now.
I'm guessing you dont want to end up with a delay which I completely understand. But what if there was a way to convert the assets or have a modder simultaneously make an renpy version like some other games on this site. I mainly like RenPy over unity for the rollback, saves, and stability. That would fix a lot of the problems with bugs.

brata

May 16, 2017
I'm guessing you dont want to end up with a delay which I completely understand. But what if there was a way to convert the assets or have a modder simultaneously make an renpy version like some other games on this site. I mainly like RenPy over unity for the rollback, saves, and stability. That would fix a lot of the problems with bugs.
honestly it has nothing to do with a delay. I just think that everyone here is used to renpy and they reject anything else out of spite.
The fps and 3d view of the game can never be done in renpy and that's the aspect that I find refreshing. if it was just to view pictures, I would had downloaded a cg and watch that.

ghana007

Mar 6, 2020
How can I cheat money on this?
very simple
download cheat engine and install it
when its done click on the button " select a process to open" choose big long complex
then type the amount of money you have in the tab value and click on first scan.
when its done go to the market or work , the goal is to change the value of your money.
Then enter it on the tab value and click on next scan , same thing you work , buy or sell something to change your money and enter your new value on the tab value and dont forget next scan , repeat the same process until you just have one value and right click on the only adress who remain and change the value 9000, after that sell or buy something and your amount of money will be 9000.
Explain like that its complicated but in fact cheat engine is very simple
good luck

ShadyLurker

May 17, 2020
Got the same bug, where the first HJ scene is stuck on screen while the game keeps on playing in the background.

Anyone found a fix for this?

Mojumbo64

Apr 21, 2018
Interested in playing this, what are the minimum system requirements to play this? It seems demanding in terms of graphics even though they are few.

MrJay

Apr 21, 2017
I don't usually say this but this is one of few games that actually can work in this format rather than be ported to renpy. It has a lot of potential, the developer just REALLY have to cut down on the meaningless grind as soon as there's just a little bit more content. It's never ever fun to just play the same day over and over and over so many times just to get a small new scene and then have to do it again. It's just wasting everyone's time. But I really have high hopes for this title, the art style and the models look really appealing!

Feb 8, 2020
Sorry but I doubt this game has much of a future. First, there is no option for a windowed screen. The overall interface sux IMHO. Navigation is painful. This one is not a keeper for me.

3.70 star(s) 28 Votes