xazex

Aug 5, 2018
For anyone who got stuck on the hj/bj scene in the morning. After stuck save the game. Return to title. Load save game. Go to third person. Reset cam. Go left till you heard the door open. Go left a bit. Then down for 2 sec. Go right till u get outside of the room. Boom! Hj/bj scene removed.

TehDzzz

Sep 8, 2019
For anyone who got stuck on the hj/bj scene in the morning. After stuck save the game. Return to title. Load save game. Go to third person. Reset cam. Go left till you heard the door open. Go left a bit. Then down for 2 sec. Go right till u get outside of the room. Boom! Hj/bj scene removed.
Not sure if this applies to everyone, but I noticed a thin strip at the top of the screen that actually gives you a small window to see what your character is doing / where he is walking. If you can manage to find your way outside of the apartment, that'll fix it.

Reactions: GarikVormsov

thesilentking

Jan 23, 2020
very simple
download cheat engine and install it
when its done click on the button " select a process to open" choose big long complex
then type the amount of money you have in the tab value and click on first scan.
when its done go to the market or work , the goal is to change the value of your money.
Then enter it on the tab value and click on next scan , same thing you work , buy or sell something to change your money and enter your new value on the tab value and dont forget next scan , repeat the same process until you just have one value and right click on the only adress who remain and change the value 9000, after that sell or buy something and your amount of money will be 9000.
Explain like that its complicated but in fact cheat engine is very simple
good luck
Which cheat tool ?

Akuuka

Oct 29, 2020
I played this game on Android. Bugs I found are
1. Game getting stucked after handjob, titjob and morning sex (after you choose "continue" then "cum inside").
2. Passion point resetting after every morning sex.
3. Scenes of different event mixing up (not sure if it was intentional).
4. After achieving all bathtub events if you select "chat" then the game gets stuck just like hj event.
Sorry for my poor english.

Reactions: DonTaco

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Its a good game, but the dev clearly hasnt tested this before releasing.

A simple first test would of saved at least 15 people 2 hours of their day.

This isnt a complaint, its just a very strong suggestion before the next update is sent out.

Dont rely on others to do your own testing.

I work for a software house and develop and test and design ERP systems, so I know its hard, but this is just a silly mistake I hope gets picked up on the next update.

There are several wrong images as well that flash up that are not related to the scene, so these need fixing too.

Cheers, well done, but do a test please first. (theres no way one was done prior to this release).

Reactions: DonTaco

CrackNutter

Nov 18, 2018
I don't know why my game keeps spinning in the left direction/moves cursor(when naming yourself) in left. I tried unplugging keyboard, does jack shit. Anyone else had this?

Reactions: Xavier DAnger

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
I don't know why my game keeps spinning in the left direction/moves cursor(when naming yourself) in left. I tried unplugging keyboard, does jack shit. Anyone else had this?
No. Im assuming you are playing in 3d/External view mode, but I prefer FP.

Are you sure your keys are not stuck, I think its E and Q (could be wrong)

Alkasal

Jan 2, 2020
One of prettiest milf I've ever watches, but the game have many bugs, like when I was in the room of the mother and after she helped the main character masturbating... alll the game collapse and I lose my save..

3.70 star(s) 28 Votes