GeronimoGood

Apr 5, 2020
I read the comments. It looks like I'm the only one with such crap) In the game, the camera spins non-stop in a circle. It doesn't matter if it's a new game or a save download.
PC. AMD GPU

Last edited:

ShirouryuuAkihito

Apr 18, 2018
Played the game:
- Nice/clean renders
- Unique Mechanics
- After a scene, screen gets stuck at the beginning of the scene and only option is to reload a save
- Plot/affection/scene build up would be really nice(Maybe there is, I have missed them and directly reached a HJ scene)
- A bit of instruction in the beginning of the game would be really helpful(I was lost on how to save and revert to TF from FF)
- And could u keep an screen icon for the day time instead of those popup(or make them appear/disappear quickly)
- This game shows promise and I really hope for some fluid animations in the future, All the Best!!!!!

Reactions: DonTaco

Easy Pete

DYNAMITE <3 GIRL DICK<3 DOGS <3
Donor
Dec 6, 2016
Game looks great then the transitions hit in the scenes and it looks like a blurry mess

HellGoner

Dec 29, 2017
Thanks everyone that takes the time to play my shitty game, and has taken time to report the all of the bugs, it really means a lot to me.
Im currently fixing all of the issues on will be posting as soon as I have some spare time. I think I've already pinned down what's been causing them.

As for the renpy porting suggestion. I'm not against the idea to have another version. But me myself like the 3D nature of it. if it were for me would be purly 3D, but Im not that talented :(
I'll see if I can get like a friend or someone to make a Renpy version.

And lastly the sandbox, I know a lot of people dont like it, but I cant help to get excited at the idea to go and fuck how ever you found in a city. I know my game its not there yet. plus i'm not a good storyteller not a good writer. so it just seems like a better match for me. I'll probably make it less grindy though.

Also walkthrough in coming.
This one definitely has future, as i can seen the environments is well prepared (although not available for the current version), the idea for the development will be huge but don't let your focus get ahead for the current version yet (because it should be for the stable version).
focusing in the mechanism of the game will do great job.

Reactions: DonTaco

LostOne84

Mar 19, 2019
This game is nice...I couldn't play as much as I wanted because after any scene the screen gets locked on that scene and there's no way to get back to the game...although...I noticed that actually the game is going in the background because using the WASD keys I can hear the doors opening/closing or in one case he prompted me "sleep or leave" as I was near the bed, then moving with WASD again it didn't prompted anymore (maybe I was not near the bed anymore)...anyway that's a pity...
I decided not to play untill it is fixed, because it's quite frustrating, but I like the "theme", renders are nice and seems quite simple and enjoyble...but I would add a better "hint" system for some of the "invisible stats" (work experience, gifts...etc)

Overall, I'll keep an eye on this one...go ahead with your ideas, just fix the issues and you'll do great...Good Luck see you next bug fix!

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Yeah its pretty safe to play, you just need to save regularly. The work you do is good, so you earn money to buy stuff.

Just need to know at what point this version ends, as its a little unclear. I have most inventory items, included the deed, but not sure what to do with that.

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Can't see the Midnight events cuz once you try- The event stays on your screen even as the day progresses. You wont see anything...
Yeah we know, but like I said and several others, there are work arounds and just remember to save regularly, esp before bedroom sex scenes...

Reactions: geneinfinity

Chris2041

Oct 12, 2017
Yeah we know, but like I said and several others, there are work arounds and just remember to save regularly, esp before bedroom sex scenes...
what i did is save see the scene and load whit more passion the scene changes i know not the best solution but is something until the dev make the fix :)

Reactions: geneinfinity
3.70 star(s) 28 Votes