Shas'O

Feb 3, 2018
Two things
Stuck at the bedroom scene with MILF can confirm
And that the control is buggy, I have a HOTAS plugged into the PC and the game went wild despite no input from the HOTAS

iron4doves

Dec 28, 2018
for people asking about the 4 digit vs 3 digit lock... the painting room has TWO (at least) locked boxes. There is the safe which appears to be 4 digit, and the box which is on the same wall but closer to the door (still need to crouch) which is 3 digit. The 3 digit box has the dentist tool inside (from memory I think the code was 951, as is written on one of the paintings in the room). The dentist tool can be used on the 3 white vases in the living room (by the Time magazine) to get a key for the milf's bedroom, which you can use to enter in the morning.

Cheat engine works very well, both for money and for her passion level. They're just the default 4-byte values. Search for current value, then do a next scan every time you update it (earn money, spend money) until you only have one memory location left. Rinse repeat for the other variable (give gift, chat, etc).

Also, I was able to go into windowed mode (helpful when cheat engining and looking up tips...) by using the classic Alt+Enter hotkey

for people saying this doesn't need a guide/walkthrough, you're out of your goddamn mind lmao

Last edited:

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys i need some help... perhaps i miss something, the game genre say incest... but i do not find any incest patch.
Do the game have some relationship change choice?
Because as i say... Lia is the mother/aunt at the start she do not like the mother of the MC at the phone... is she the aunt? Ginny is his sis/cousin? I am ask this because i read ppl say how i open the mom door room... do the mother arrive at some point? Or there is a way to change the relationship in the game?

Thank you for the answer

Last edited:
Reactions: CatEclctic41

Andromodus

Feb 9, 2020
Needs alot of work. less grindy would help. hints for how to find scenes. and fixed bugs.
other than that i see alot of potential as the style and the scenes look amazing. i want that hot milf bad.

DonTaco

Compensating for length
Game Developer
Feb 25, 2021
Hello boys. I just release a fix for I think most of the bugs, at the very least the game breaking ones. Plus I added some other features, but no new content for now. Sorry for missing them all of the bugs the first time around.
Hopefully this I the last bugfix I have to realese until the next update.

In the next update Ill be addressing some on the grinding and reworking how the jobs work.

Again sorry for the inconvenience. If I missed something i'll give you guy permission to kill me.

KR.Lee

Nov 23, 2017
The past image (touch, erotic) is output in the next scene. The next morning, I try to leave the room, but the map cannot be seen because of the previous scene, so I can't play the game anymore.

Rickolin

Jan 1, 2019
nice rendering, it really has potential, we need more content of course

you know more games like these?? I can only think right now, well we got "The Twist" another good game.
The one that comes to mind is True Bond, it's the same as Unity, the game is a bit slow but very good, the story is great, it still doesn't have much sex, but it's like they say before going into action, you really have to warm up, I recommend it, but there's a little problem according to the game is abandoned

Reactions: dato000

Reyaht

Mar 6, 2021
Hello boys. I just release a fix for I think most of the bugs, at the very least the game breaking ones. Plus I added some other features, but no new content for now. Sorry for missing them all of the bugs the first time around.
Hopefully this I the last bugfix I have to realese until the next update.

In the next update Ill be addressing some on the grinding and reworking how the jobs work.

Again sorry for the inconvenience. If I missed something i'll give you guy permission to kill me.
Just tied running the new version (1.2) and my anti-virus tagged it for a trojan. I hope this wasn't your intention, because I really liked the game so far.

Magnum Opus

May 27, 2017
WORD OF WARNING TO THOSE WANTING TO PLAY

Apparently there is a TROJAN VIRUS hidden within the .exe file called Win32/Wacatac.B!ml

Highly recommend avoid playing this game.
It looks promising so hopefully the dev can explain why its being flagged as such.

BE CAREFUL EVERYONE

3.70 star(s) 28 Votes